Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

Default OT NFL draft

Matt Taibbi has a take:

http://www.mensjournal.com/the-nfl-draft-decoded

Positive words for dope smokers, the small, Samoans, and fat tight ends.
Thumbs down on the recently arrested.

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Apr 22, 9:50*pm, MiNe 109 wrote:

fat tight ends.

stop trolling George.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 22, 8:50*pm, MiNe 109 wrote:
Matt Taibbi has a take:

http://www.mensjournal.com/the-nfl-draft-decoded

Positive words for dope smokers, the small, Samoans, and fat tight ends.
Thumbs down on the recently arrested.

I dont care what they did as long as they win the superbowl for the
chargers because thats the most important thing like, ever. I demand
they produce more.

If you were a man instead of one of those hypocritical weak minded
Mouse's who has no moral's like Jenns are who is in a lesbian convent
then I might pay Attention to your liberal trolls but instead i won't.
Thats 2 bad 4 U. LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Apr 22, 10:11�pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Apr 22, 8:50�pm, MiNe 109 � wrote:

Matt Taibbi has a take:

http://www.mensjournal.com/the-nfl-draft-decoded

Positive words for dope smokers, the small, Samoans, and fat tight ends..
Thumbs down on the recently arrested.

I dont care what they did as long as they win the superbowl for the
chargers because thats the most important thing like, ever. I demand
they produce more.

If you were a man instead of one of those hypocritical weak minded
Mouse's who has no moral's like Jenns are who is in a lesbian convent
then I might pay Attention to your liberal trolls but instead i won't.
Thats 2 bad 4 U. LoL.

Dont forget about Bret Faver as he kept grimacing everytime someone
knocked him to the ground and he got up.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
On Apr 22, 8:50 pm, MiNe 109 wrote:

Matt Taibbi has a take:

http://www.mensjournal.com/the-nfl-draft-decoded

Positive words for dope smokers, the small, Samoans, and fat tight ends.
Thumbs down on the recently arrested.

I dont care what they did as long as they win the superbowl for the
chargers because thats the most important thing like, ever. I demand
they produce more.

If you were a man instead of one of those hypocritical weak minded
Mouse's who has no moral's like Jenns are who is in a lesbian convent
then I might pay Attention to your liberal trolls but instead i won't.
Thats 2 bad 4 U. LoL.

Dont forget about Bret Faver as he kept grimacing everytime someone
knocked him to the ground and he got up.

Brett Fvare is a pussy hes probably also a liberal LoL.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

wrote:
On Apr 22, 8:50 pm, MiNe 109 wrote:

Matt Taibbi has a take:

http://www.mensjournal.com/the-nfl-draft-decoded

Positive words for dope smokers, the small, Samoans, and fat tight ends.
Thumbs down on the recently arrested.

I dont care what they did as long as they win the superbowl for the
chargers because thats the most important thing like, ever. I demand
they produce more.

If you were a man instead of one of those hypocritical weak minded
Mouse's who has no moral's like Jenns are who is in a lesbian convent
then I might pay Attention to your liberal trolls but instead i won't..
Thats 2 bad 4 U. LoL.

Dont forget about Bret Faver as he kept grimacing everytime someone
knocked him to the ground and he got up.

Brett Fvare is a pussy hes probably also a liberal LoL.

I dont know about that as I saw Fav get up repeatedly and it looked to
me as he was in a great deal of pain because hes getting so old. It
takes someone with low morale fiber to make a statement such as that
as Fav's politics AFAIK.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,

wrote:
[...]

How many falling down old people does it take for you to raise your
moral fiber?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Apr 23, 10:25*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

wrote:
[...]

Another dull baseless personal attack I see. I wont try to discuss Fav
and the details of his getting knocked down repeatedly and getting up
wincing in pain as facts dont seem to be of interest to you.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 23, 10:25*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

wrote:
[...]

Leave it to you Jenn in your liberal lesbian convent not to care about
old peoples morale fiber.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Apr 23, 11:25*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Apr 23, 10:25*am, Jenn wrote:

In article
,

wrote:
[...]

More like minded tripe from the peanut gallery I see. Perhaps Philips
behavor therapists would have a field day with you're posts.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote:

On Apr 23, 10:25*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

wrote:
[...]

Your mean.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 23, 1:42*pm, Boon wrote:
On Apr 23, 11:25*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On Apr 23, 10:25*am, Jenn wrote:

In article
,

wrote:
[...]

People with aspergers' can be polite and full of morale courage.

In fact all of us are. LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Apr 23, 3:15*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Apr 23, 1:42*pm, Boon wrote:

On Apr 23, 11:25*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On Apr 23, 10:25*am, Jenn wrote:

In article
,

wrote:
[...]

Thats a brave statement coming from someone in a lesbian convent.
Bring me a cinabon.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
On Apr 23, 1:42*pm, Boon wrote:

On Apr 23, 11:25*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On Apr 23, 10:25*am, Jenn wrote:

In article
,

wrote:
[...]

Poor boon too broke to affrod healcare and now he can't afford a donut
too. LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 23, 3:12*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote:

On Apr 23, 10:25*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

wrote:
[...]

Typical statement from the like's of you. Too bad you don't have
enough honesty to say so about yourself. LoL.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote:

On Apr 23, 3:12*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote:

On Apr 23, 10:25*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

wrote:
On Apr 22, 10:59*pm, Boon wrote:

On Apr 22, 10:11 pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On Apr 22, 8:50 pm, MiNe 109
wrote:

[...]

You have no self-awareness about you'reself.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 23, 5:37*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote:

On Apr 23, 3:12*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote:

On Apr 23, 10:25*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

wrote:
On Apr 22, 10:59*pm, Boon wrote:

On Apr 22, 10:11 pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On Apr 22, 8:50 pm, MiNe 109
wrote:

[...]

I have more awareness than I know what to do with. If you had
integrity and honsesty youd see that im write.

Meanwhile, it doesn't appear that Obama has solved all of the worlds
woe's after all. I recall him saying he's solve all of the wrolds'
woe's by now. Are you glad now that you've voted for the worlds worst
president ever?:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100423/...regulation_usa
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote:

On Apr 23, 5:37*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote:

On Apr 23, 3:12*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote:

On Apr 23, 10:25*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

wrote:
On Apr 22, 10:59*pm, Boon wrote:

On Apr 22, 10:11 pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On Apr 22, 8:50 pm, MiNe 109
wrote:

[...]

Big "surprise" headline: Obama proposes something, Repubs to vote
against it en masse. I heard Limbaugh's sub actually say today that the
reason for the financial crisis is over regulation! lol
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 23, 6:47*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote:

On Apr 23, 5:37*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote:

On Apr 23, 3:12*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote:

On Apr 23, 10:25*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

wrote:
On Apr 22, 10:59*pm, Boon wrote:

On Apr 22, 10:11 pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On Apr 22, 8:50 pm, MiNe 109
wrote:

[...]

You would laugh. The markets decide when its a good time to crash and
they can do so more effectively without big brother looking over there
shoulder. Your a socialist.