Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Default The Futility of Being Scottie

The Idiot rages on.

I see the parallel -- "debating" with Scottie is eminently pointless.

I don't recall ever seeing you engage anyone in debate.

So what, retardo?

--

Krooscience: The antidote to education, experience, and excellence.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW ScottW is offline

Default Harry caught in yet another desperate lie

On Mar 19, 10:46 am, Jenn wrote:
In article om,

"ScottW" wrote:
On Mar 19, 10:13 am, Jenn wrote:
In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message
.
com
In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message

gy.
com

What I'm aware of is that some people will always put a
negative spin on the statements of certain other people.

Like say, Jenn when she's in pity party mode.

Just the reality, Arny. It really won't matter what I
write, you will argue against it.

Try making sense for a change.

Is there anyone else here who thinks that I'm not making sense?

In that you seem to think you can reach a different destination
by travelling a path you've been down before.
That doesn't make sense to me.

ScottW

Point taken. As I've said, I'm optimistic to a fault. "Teacher types"
tend to be that way. I think that everyone can be reached, and nearly
any situation can be improved.

I think you're going to have to look inside to improve this one
rather
than hold any expectations of Arny.

So...before the whole point is lost, what was it you wanted to
civilly discuss with him?

If I'm wrong in this case, then I'm
simply wrong. But I think that Arny was referring to my actual words
making sense.

Am I off topic again?

BTW, I had a delightful weekend in Vista, helping my Dad prepare for his
wedding (he's 83! :-)). I thought of you.

Wow. Good for Dad.
Congrats. I'll avoid the honeymoon jokes....but its tempting .

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Mar 19, 12:41 pm, "ScottW" wrote:
On Mar 19, 12:35 am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On Mar 18, 9:36 pm, "ScottW" wrote:

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

roups.com...

ScottW a scris:
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message
roups.com...

ScottW a scris:
"dave weil" wrote in message
. ..
On Sun, 18 Mar 2007 07:04:40 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

my LCD would be bathed in brown snip dripping with the expected
pant-load

A little Kaopectate might solve your problems...

Hi Dave,

Welcome back from hiatus....I'm trying to sort out the Arny taunters
from other posters to save a little time. So...you started out
posting stuff of interest but seem to have taken a turn to
Arny taunting. I'm just wondering, do you expect to be dominated
by Arny taunting, just the occasional, or about 50/50?

Can you understandthe difference between taunting and reacting?

After all these years the difference is moot.

quit taunting shhh!

Thanks for reminding me.
I wonder if he heard this speech from his hero.http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/20...-stop-this-bul...

Did your link say anything interesting?

I do see Cindy Sheehan's name in the (mindless) link. Please post a
(non-hallucinogenic) reference where I say she is my "hero."

LoL.....my posts make Sssshhhhie hallucinate.

Now *there's* a leap.

I'm his current buzz.

LOL! Flattering yourself, toopid?

He certainly has all the signs of sufferring from an addiction.

Let's see: you use my name, make a claim that someone is my "hero" (no
doubt in a derogatory fashion, although I did not follow your mindless
link), and when I ask for your proof, I am addicted. LOL!

Say, toopid, if I told you to stop raping babies, and you asked for my
proof that you do, would you then be addicted, too?

Imbecile.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Mar 19, 1:11 pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"ScottW" wrote in message

ups.com

On Mar 19, 12:35 am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Mar 18, 9:36 pm, "ScottW"
wrote:

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

egroups.com...

ScottW a scris:
"Clyde Slick" wrote in
message
legroups.com...

ScottW a scris:
news:bbsqv21avpnth422avu0udarqsoveta3eu@4ax .com...
wrote:

[...]

LoL.....my posts make Sssshhhhie hallucinate. I'm his
current buzz. He certainly has all the signs of
sufferring from an addiction.

You just noticed?

Look, toopid! You have a new friend!

Ooops!

I know. He's not the kind of guy I would let into my house, either.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW ScottW is offline

On Mar 19, 12:35 pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Mar 19, 12:41 pm, "ScottW" wrote:

Say, toopid, if I told you to stop raping babies, and you asked for my
proof that you do, would you then be addicted, too?

Nah, I wouldn't ask you...I'd suggest you lay off the hallucinogens.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn Jenn is offline

In article . com,
"ScottW" wrote:

On Mar 19, 10:46 am, Jenn wrote:
In article om,

"ScottW" wrote:
On Mar 19, 10:13 am, Jenn wrote:
In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message

igy.
com
In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message

rodi
[...]

I asked how he defined "vinyl bigot".

If I'm wrong in this case, then I'm
simply wrong. But I think that Arny was referring to my actual words
making sense.

Am I off topic again?

BTW, I had a delightful weekend in Vista, helping my Dad prepare for his
wedding (he's 83! :-)). I thought of you.

Wow. Good for Dad.
Congrats. I'll avoid the honeymoon jokes....but its tempting .

lol (non-flippant) Evidently, things are, um, good on that front!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
paul packer paul packer is offline

Default Jenn repeats the same actions again and again, expecting a different outcome.

On 19 Mar 2007 11:51:40 -0700, "Jenn"
wrote:

FOUL! FOUL! Arny created an attack thread title with my name in it!
I seem to remember him being against such a thing. Perhaps he only
meant HIS name.

Well of course. Is there some confusion?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
paul packer paul packer is offline

On Mon, 19 Mar 2007 12:51:22 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

Clearly Jenn, there's almost no end to how far you will go to avoid
admitting fault or error.

Irony, thy name is Arny.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
paul packer paul packer is offline

On Mon, 19 Mar 2007 17:46:37 GMT, Jenn
wrote:

I think that everyone can be reached

I agree, but in this case I don't think it's going to happen on an NG.
It may even require the application of electrodes to the temples. :-)

BTW, I had a delightful weekend in Vista, helping my Dad prepare for his
wedding (he's 83! :-)). I thought of you.

Scott's getting married? Or he's 83?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] elmir2m@shaw.ca is offline

On Mar 19, 9:33 am, Jenn wrote:
In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message

What I'm aware of is that some people will always put a
negative spin on the statements of certain other people.

Like say, Jenn when she's in pity party mode.

Just the reality, Arny. It really won't matter what I write, you will
argue against it. A reality check is in order for you.

It could be read as a complimentary to you and a back
handed insult to Arny.....and he took it that way and
called you on it for having your nose
in the air.

He would be mistaken if he took it that way.

Sure, the writer never has any responsibility for how
they're being
taken.

Yet another false argument.

Just saying its false, which is very self-serving, proves nothing but your
willingness to serve yourself at the expense of your self-awareness.

See what I mean? Clearly, saying that you are mistaken if you took my
statement to be an insult doesn't equate to my saying that "the writer
never has any responsibility for how they're being taken."

Where have I implied that?

I'm not going to take on any new delusions of yours right now Jenn. You seem
to be pretty wound up in the last one I pointed out what 3 times before you
got even the slightest clue.

See above, Arny.

Arny is sensitive, but you're a bit pompous and
arrogant yourself.

Arny is who he is needed to be.

lol Why do you think that? Frankly, I'm probably one
of the least pompous and arrogant people that you'd
ever meet.

LOL!

You know it takes a really pompous and arrogant person to continue to
espouse their self-perfection in the face of the evidence being discussed.

It's simply the truth, Arny. You are free to check with anyone that I
know in 3D. It's not bragging. It's the truth. You would want me to
lie? In fact, several people think that I'm too modest for my own good.

I've learned long ago that words on usenet never reflect
a persons true personality.

Sometimes they do, and sometimes they don't.

Just another example of a really stupid generality.

Nope, just another example of the truth. How can you argue against this?

Your words often have implications or tones about them
you're
oblivious to. When someone points it out...you don't
consider their
pont of view. You reject it, and sometimes rather
flippantly at that. Like above.

So present some evidence. What statements that I've made
do you consider flippant? The "lol"? I'm perfectly willing (corrected)
to listen to your evidence that I'm pompous and arrogant.

No new evidence needed, Plenthy of old stuff has been presented and rejected
out of hand.

In other words, you have no evidence.

We all have our faults.

Of course.

Now you've set a new low for yourself trumping his
call of liar, which is actually
a statement of behavior,
with the childish puss oozing geek taunt.
Who's the winner? I see losers all around.

Do you really think that I was calling him a "puss
oozing geek"?

LoL.

Flippant?

If you weren't...then why did you refer to your own
statement as "namecalling"?
See what I mean about being oblivious to your own words
at times?

I truly believe that most people would read what I wrote
and understand that I wasn't calling Arny names.

You can be as delusional as you want to be, Jenn.

If you can't see that I was trying to show you how stupid the "liar"
statement was, it's you who are delusional.

Perhaps I wrong; I very well could be.

Try for certainty, you are Jenn.

For the record, Arny called me a liar.

I've caught you in many intentiall falsehoods, Jenn. Your best defense has
been that you are really so stupid and arrogant that you didn't know any
better.

That's a lie, Arny. You haven't "caught me" in any intentional lie, as
I've never made one here. Present evidence, or shut up. (You'll now
probably say something like "evidence already presented", which is a
copout. Prove your slanderous statement or keep quiet.)

I called him a name (using terms
COMPLETELY out of context from anything I've ever said
before) to try to show him the folly of his approach.

Yawn.

You should wake up and try some self-awareness.

But since you are either egregiously ignorant,
unbelieveably stupid or incredibly stone-headed,
I'll spell it out for you.

If you haven't been getting along with someone and
you want to make a fresh
start, make a fresh start. Don't start out with a
recital of your past problems with them.

Thanks for reminding to ask Arny what he considers to
be a "recital".

Well, recital with pity party to follow.

This is what you consider a "recital": "Arny, I thought that it might
be interesting to attempt civil conversation with you again."

Sheesh! I guess some of those stories about
musician's lack of basic social
skills have an element of truth. Or maybe its about
youth or being Californian. Or maybe Jenn, you're
just *special*, and in need of *special
education*. Post again when you get your first clue,
and not one minute
sooner.

I said, "I thought it might be interesting to attempt
civil conversation with you again." What is it about
that sentence that set you off? I've attempted civil
conversation with you before, and obviously it didn't
work.

Once again you imply it didn't work through no fault
of your own.

No, it implies nothing of the sort, though what you say
is true, I think. Can you think of ONE time that I was
"uncivil" to Arny?

It's easier to come up with times when you were truely sincere.

You're entitled to your opinion.

Yes, and the fact that your unaware of it means you're
going to
make the same mistakes again.

Paul nails this one.

Note how much angst Jenn goes through, while trying to justify herself. I've
always suspected that she's unmarried because she's gay, but I'm being to
think that simple immaturity might be a better explanation. Maybe they are
both right.

You're cracking me up, Arny. Yes, I'm gay.

Please show where I have been uncivil to Arny.

I did, and you rejected it, Jenn.

And do you think that this "uncivil" statement ("Arny, I thought that it
might be interesting to attempt civil conversation with you again.")
compares in ANY way to what you post to me constantly?

BTW do you think you surprised me?

Have I ever played a bit of self-defense? Yeah, probably. Do
you see something wrong with that?

Only if you want to grow a little., Jenn.

I see. So you are allowed to post outrageous statements about me and I'm
wrong to ever defend myself. That's an "interesting" view of the world,
Arny.

I don't
mean cases like the "puss oozing" comment where I was
obviously trying to show Arny something about his
behavior,

Is that civil? Really...is behavior modification
attempts civil?

Yes, of course it can be. Is it civil to attempt to
modify the behavior of a murderer?

Thanks Jenn for calling me a murderer. It really helps. ;-)

but where I was truly uncivil
to him. I can recalling him a liar a time or two, when
he was obviously telling a lie. As I've said before,
take an honest look at the scale of the thing.

No...I'm not going set you up against Arny and say lets
see who is
the bigger jerk. That's half Middius rationale for what
he is.

So scale doesn't matter here?

With the best possible interpretation, your recent comment about murders
shows that you think that scale doesn't matter.

Do you understand the concept of showing the folly of a situation by
using another folly?

Take the present example, taken from the above:
Jenn: "Arny, I thought that it might be interesting to
attempt civil conversation with you again."
Arny: "Jenn, don't you have trouble with walking into
things, given that yournosealways seems to be so
close to the vertical?"
Jenn: "Well, that didn't last long, did it? Sorry, my
mistake."
Arny: "Try being civl to start with next time, Jenn.
It is
common sense that you obviously lack."
Jenn: "What did I say above that isn't civil?"
Arny: "Inability to follow flow of a post noted."
Jenn: "Inability to give a straight answer noted. The
entire
post is above, please answer: What did I say that is
not civil?"
(some time passes)
Jenn: "Well, Arny won't answer the question about
which part of
my post isn't civil,"
Arny: "Jenn I answered your question you liar, you
just don't like the answer." "But since you are either
egregiously ignorant, unbelieveably stupid or
incredibly stone-headed, I'll spell it out for you.
If you haven't been getting along with someone and you
want to make a fresh start, make a fresh start. Don't
start out with a recital of your past problems with
them." "Sheesh! I guess some of those stories about
musician's lack of basic social skills have an element
of truth. Or maybe its about youth or being
Californian. Or maybe Jenn, you're just *special*, and
in need of

=========================
Arny showing insight:
You know it takes a really pompous and arrogant person to continue to
espouse their self-perfection in the face of the evidence being discussed.

Who's your spiritual adviser? He seems top-notch
Ludovic Mirabel

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW ScottW is offline

"Jenn" wrote in message
In article . com,
"ScottW" wrote:

So...before the whole point is lost, what was it you wanted to
civilly discuss with him?

I asked how he defined "vinyl bigot".

All this for that....amazing.

Anyway, Let me guess....
Anyone who thinks vinyl provides a more
accurate source for sound reproduction
than CD.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn Jenn is offline

In article ,
"ScottW" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article . com,
"ScottW" wrote:

So...before the whole point is lost, what was it you wanted to
civilly discuss with him?

I asked how he defined "vinyl bigot".

All this for that....amazing.

No kidding.

Anyway, Let me guess....
Anyone who thinks vinyl provides a more
accurate source for sound reproduction
than CD.

I doubt that it's that simple.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Default It's the "debating trade" waltz... Who's next to cut in?

Jenn said:

I asked how he defined "vinyl bigot".

Anyone who thinks vinyl provides a more
accurate source for sound reproduction
than CD.

I doubt that it's that simple.

In point of fact, even if the Krooborg offered that exact "definition"
himself, it would be "wrong" if somebody else said it. That's the beauty of
the "debating trade".

--

Krooscience: The antidote to education, experience, and excellence.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"ScottW" wrote in message

"Jenn" wrote in
message
In article
. com,
"ScottW" wrote:

So...before the whole point is lost, what was it you
wanted to civilly discuss with him?

I asked how he defined "vinyl bigot".

All this for that....amazing.

Anyway, Let me guess....
Anyone who thinks vinyl provides a more
accurate source for sound reproduction
than CD.

Wrong, wrong, wrong.

It's anybody who thinks that vinyl is a more sonically accurate format for
music reproduction than CD.

The source is an independent variable in this discussion.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Mar 20, 8:21 am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"ScottW" wrote in message

"Jenn" wrote in
message
In article
. com,
"ScottW" wrote:

So...before the whole point is lost, what was it you
wanted to civilly discuss with him?

I asked how he defined "vinyl bigot".

All this for that....amazing.

Anyway, Let me guess....
Anyone who thinks vinyl provides a more
accurate source for sound reproduction
than CD.

Wrong, wrong, wrong.

It's anybody who thinks that vinyl is a more sonically accurate format for
music reproduction than CD.

The source is an independent variable in this discussion.

Could you provide a list of who has said that on RAO?

I know I haven't. I haven't seen Jenn say it. Yet we have both been
called "vinyl bigots" by you. Was the definition different then, is
there more than one definition, or are are you totally insane?

Come to think of it, I haven't seen anybody say it. I'd imagine that
list is actually quite short, so you shouldn't have a problem putting
it together.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn Jenn is offline

In article .com,
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote:

On Mar 20, 8:21 am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"ScottW" wrote in message

"Jenn" wrote in
message
.
net...
In article
. com,
"ScottW" wrote:

So...before the whole point is lost, what was it you
wanted to civilly discuss with him?

I asked how he defined "vinyl bigot".

All this for that....amazing.

Anyway, Let me guess....
Anyone who thinks vinyl provides a more
accurate source for sound reproduction
than CD.

Wrong, wrong, wrong.

It's anybody who thinks that vinyl is a more sonically accurate format for
music reproduction than CD.

The source is an independent variable in this discussion.

Could you provide a list of who has said that on RAO?

I know I haven't. I haven't seen Jenn say it.

I haven't.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Jenn" wrote in
message

In article
.com,
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:

On Mar 20, 8:21 am, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"ScottW" wrote in message

"Jenn" wrote in
message
.
net...
In article
. com,
"ScottW" wrote:

So...before the whole point is lost, what was it you
wanted to civilly discuss with him?

I asked how he defined "vinyl bigot".

All this for that....amazing.

Anyway, Let me guess....
Anyone who thinks vinyl provides a more
accurate source for sound reproduction
than CD.

Wrong, wrong, wrong.

It's anybody who thinks that vinyl is a more sonically
accurate format for music reproduction than CD.

The source is an independent variable in this
discussion.

Could you provide a list of who has said that on RAO?

I know I haven't. I haven't seen Jenn say it.

I haven't.

Agreed, Jenn has shown no understanding of how the source is an independent
variable.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn Jenn is offline

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message

In article
.com,
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:

On Mar 20, 8:21 am, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"ScottW" wrote in message

"Jenn" wrote in
message

y.
net...
In article
. com,
"ScottW" wrote:

So...before the whole point is lost, what was it you
wanted to civilly discuss with him?

I asked how he defined "vinyl bigot".

All this for that....amazing.

Anyway, Let me guess....
Anyone who thinks vinyl provides a more
accurate source for sound reproduction
than CD.

Wrong, wrong, wrong.

It's anybody who thinks that vinyl is a more sonically
accurate format for music reproduction than CD.

The source is an independent variable in this
discussion.

Could you provide a list of who has said that on RAO?

I know I haven't. I haven't seen Jenn say it.

I haven't.

Agreed, Jenn has shown no understanding of how the source is an independent
variable.

I understand that quite well, thanks.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Jenn" wrote in
message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message

In article
.com,
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:

On Mar 20, 8:21 am, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"ScottW" wrote in message

"Jenn" wrote in
message

y.
net...
In article
. com,
"ScottW" wrote:

So...before the whole point is lost, what was it
you wanted to civilly discuss with him?

I asked how he defined "vinyl bigot".

All this for that....amazing.

Anyway, Let me guess....
Anyone who thinks vinyl provides a more
accurate source for sound reproduction
than CD.

Wrong, wrong, wrong.

It's anybody who thinks that vinyl is a more sonically
accurate format for music reproduction than CD.

The source is an independent variable in this
discussion.

Could you provide a list of who has said that on RAO?

I know I haven't. I haven't seen Jenn say it.

I haven't.

Agreed, Jenn has shown no understanding of how the
source is an independent variable.

I understand that quite well, thanks.

Right, admitting that would be admitting a fault.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn Jenn is offline

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message
.
com
In article
.com,
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:

On Mar 20, 8:21 am, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"ScottW" wrote in message

"Jenn" wrote in
message

ig
y.
net...
In article
. com,
"ScottW" wrote:

So...before the whole point is lost, what was it
you wanted to civilly discuss with him?

I asked how he defined "vinyl bigot".

All this for that....amazing.

Anyway, Let me guess....
Anyone who thinks vinyl provides a more
accurate source for sound reproduction
than CD.

Wrong, wrong, wrong.

It's anybody who thinks that vinyl is a more sonically
accurate format for music reproduction than CD.

The source is an independent variable in this
discussion.

Could you provide a list of who has said that on RAO?

I know I haven't. I haven't seen Jenn say it.

I haven't.

Agreed, Jenn has shown no understanding of how the
source is an independent variable.

I understand that quite well, thanks.

Right, admitting that would be admitting a fault.

No, it's simply the truth. I understand that concept quite well, and I
also admit fault quite often. So you're wrong, again.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Mar 20, 12:55 pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Jenn" wrote in

In article
.com,
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:

On Mar 20, 8:21 am, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"ScottW" wrote in message

"Jenn" wrote in
message
.
net...
In article
. com,
"ScottW" wrote:

So...before the whole point is lost, what was it you
wanted to civilly discuss with him?

I asked how he defined "vinyl bigot".

All this for that....amazing.

Anyway, Let me guess....
Anyone who thinks vinyl provides a more
accurate source for sound reproduction
than CD.

Wrong, wrong, wrong.
It's anybody who thinks that vinyl is a more sonically
accurate format for music reproduction than CD.
The source is an independent variable in this
discussion.
Could you provide a list of who has said that on RAO?
I know I haven't. I haven't seen Jenn say it.

I haven't.

Agreed, Jenn has shown no understanding of how the source is an independent
variable.

Ah.

So now we're into the Debating Trade.

What a sick **** you are, Arns. An insane old assholish sick ****.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] elmir2m@shaw.ca is offline

On Mar 19, 11:07 am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
wrote in message

oups.com

On Mar 18, 8:11 pm, (paul packer)
wrote:
On 18 Mar 2007 18:25:38 -0700, "Clyde Slick"
wrote:

Arny Krueger a scris:

Arny is who he is needed to be.

Well, I'd like Arny to explain this. It suggests he
thinks he's on a mission to RAO.

=======================

He has more to "explain".
A few days ago he wanted to bet that he did not lie, lie,
lie and that in fact he had articles about his ABX
accepted by JAES.

When challenged to define "article" -ie. not a letter or
a mention of his name by someone but an entry with a
title, author's name, introductory summary, text ,
conclusions and references- he went into his usual final
defence stance.
He shut up.

That's because I fell asleep. All your rants are starting to sound the
same. Sorry.

We will remind him from time to time, won't we?

What's to remind me of? Articles in question weren't letters. They weren't
mention of my name by someone else. They were reports that I wrote, and that
the JAES published. If you actually had a JAES from that time in your hand,
you'd find them, and find my name on them. But, they weren't regular indexed
items.

So Ludo, are you going to put your money where your mouth is, and pay me for
the time and trouble to provide you with what your freebie friends can't?
Are you going to continue to make a fool out of yourself?- Hide quoted text -

===========================

Had you ever heard of anyone sane making bets instead of simply
giving a reference to a real-life ARTICLE in JAES with
date,
year,
volume
page(s)
your name as the author
title,
summary,
text,
conclusion
references

The author and title of all the original articles appear in the
introductory index of every issue. Not hard to miss.
Two libtarians missed that..
A simple quote should be enough vindication for you.
If you had it!
Instead you take refuge in your Kruegerland of lies, evasions and
pseudo-bets.
Being careful to tell us what YOU will call "an article" when it comes
to forking out the money.Define the subject of the bet BEFORE
betting. I can just see your sleazy "arguments" afterwards.
Ludovic Mirabel

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Default Krooger vs. Reality, part 257,303

Ludo said:

A simple quote should be enough vindication for you.
If you had it!
Instead you take refuge in your Kruegerland of lies, evasions and
pseudo-bets.

I hope you realize that this kind of post is what Krooger lives for. He
totally gets off when he instigates Normals into saying the same things
about him that he's been saying about them.

--

Krooscience: The antidote to education, experience, and excellence.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
paul packer paul packer is offline

On 20 Mar 2007 11:25:28 -0700, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:

On Mar 20, 12:55 pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Jenn" wrote in

In article
.com,
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:

On Mar 20, 8:21 am, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"ScottW" wrote in message

"Jenn" wrote in
message
.
net...
In article
. com,
"ScottW" wrote:

[...]

The party's getting a bit rough.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Sander deWaal Sander deWaal is offline

(paul packer) said:

Irony, thy name is Arny.

Arony? ;-)

--

- Maggies are an addiction for life. -
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
paul packer paul packer is offline

On Wed, 21 Mar 2007 20:46:54 +0100, Sander deWaal
wrote:

(paul packer) said:

Irony, thy name is Arny.

Arony? ;-)

So "irony" is a corruption of "Arny"? Amazing how the language
evolves, yet always leaving clear traces of the original meaning.
:-)
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] elmir2m@shaw.ca is offline

On Mar 20, 6:31 pm, George M. Middius cmndr _ george @ comcast .
net wrote:
Ludo said:

A simple quote should be enough vindication for you.
If you had it!
Instead you take refuge in your Kruegerland of lies, evasions and
pseudo-bets.

I hope you realize that this kind of post is what Krooger lives for. He
totally gets off when he instigates Normals into saying the same things
about him that he's been saying about them.

--

Krooscience: The antidote to education, experience, and excellence.

The sad truth is that with his brain-twist about being the centre
around which everything revolves (see "ideas of reference" in any
textbook of psychiatry) whatever one says about him (including your
insults) feeds his
megalomaniac\paranoid delusions. So he succeeds either way.
Ludovic M.