Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

Default How about this?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...5f4a254c968365

John Atkinson wrote:

"And in response to a question
someone asked a week or so ago, no the RIAA does not
track LP sales through Web retailers, only through
brick'n'mortar stores, thus LP sales _are_ under-reported.

http://www.riaa.com/news/marketingdata/trends.asp

The RIAA wrote:

"The RIAA's yearend market numbers reflect the quantity of pre-recorded
music - CDs, cassettes, vinyl, music video and DVD video product -
that record manufacturers ship to retail and non-retail channels (i.e.,
mail order operations, record clubs and specialty outlets like
Starbucks), minus returns for unsold product."

Am I the only person who sees a tiny little discrepancy here?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW ScottW is offline

The RIAA wrote:

"The RIAA's yearend market numbers reflect the quantity of pre-recorded
music - CDs, cassettes, vinyl, music video and DVD video product -
that record manufacturers ship to retail and non-retail channels (i.e.,
mail order operations, record clubs and specialty outlets like
Starbucks), minus returns for unsold product."

Am I the only person who sees a tiny little discrepancy here?

Since you "borrowed" this item off RAHE...the answer is no.

This whole argument of % of RIAA sales is bogus to me
anyway. I already know that my favs are shared by a fraction
of the masses..probably even less than Ludovics and Pauls.
Wait a sec...does that mean I can be even snobbier than
they are?

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] elmir2m@shaw.ca is offline

The RIAA wrote:

"The RIAA's yearend market numbers reflect the quantity of pre-recorded
music - CDs, cassettes, vinyl, music video and DVD video product -
that record manufacturers ship to retail and non-retail channels (i.e.,
mail order operations, record clubs and specialty outlets like
Starbucks), minus returns for unsold product."

Am I the only person who sees a tiny little discrepancy here?

Since you "borrowed" this item off RAHE...the answer is no.

This whole argument of % of RIAA sales is bogus to me
anyway. I already know that my favs are shared by a fraction
of the masses..probably even less than Ludovics and Pauls.
Wait a sec...does that mean I can be even snobbier than
they are?

ScottW

++++++++++++++++++++++

ScottW defines snobbery:
" This whole argument of % of RIAA sales is bogus to me
anyway. I already know that my favs are shared by a fraction
of the masses..probably even less than Ludovics and Pauls.
Wait a sec...does that mean I can be even snobbier than
they are?

Snobbery means liking things not favoured by "the masses".

Like a foreign language or two, interest in astrophysics, other
countries and travelling, history, Norton Simon Museum... continue ad
lib.
Ludovic Mirabel

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"ScottW" wrote in message
ups.com...

The RIAA wrote:

"The RIAA's yearend market numbers reflect the quantity of pre-recorded
music - CDs, cassettes, vinyl, music video and DVD video product -
that record manufacturers ship to retail and non-retail channels (i.e.,
mail order operations, record clubs and specialty outlets like
Starbucks), minus returns for unsold product."

Am I the only person who sees a tiny little discrepancy here?

Since you "borrowed" this item off RAHE...the answer is no.

Since the same claim was posted here, don't you think we deserve an
explanation from John?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW ScottW is offline

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

"ScottW" wrote in message
ups.com...

The RIAA wrote:

"The RIAA's yearend market numbers reflect the quantity of pre-recorded
music - CDs, cassettes, vinyl, music video and DVD video product -
that record manufacturers ship to retail and non-retail channels (i.e.,
mail order operations, record clubs and specialty outlets like
Starbucks), minus returns for unsold product."

Am I the only person who sees a tiny little discrepancy here?

Since you "borrowed" this item off RAHE...the answer is no.

Since the same claim was posted here, don't you think we deserve an
explanation from John?

No...the guy on RAHE pretty well covered it.
John's position is his own with no source while the
counter claim is sourced from the RIAA.
What is there left to be said?

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"ScottW" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

"ScottW" wrote in message
ups.com...

The RIAA wrote:

"The RIAA's yearend market numbers reflect the quantity of pre-recorded
music - CDs, cassettes, vinyl, music video and DVD video product -
that record manufacturers ship to retail and non-retail channels (i.e.,
mail order operations, record clubs and specialty outlets like
Starbucks), minus returns for unsold product."

Am I the only person who sees a tiny little discrepancy here?

Since you "borrowed" this item off RAHE...the answer is no.

Since the same claim was posted here, don't you think we deserve an
explanation from John?

No...the guy on RAHE pretty well covered it.

So, you're saying that the guy on RAHE is John's spokesman????

John's position is his own with no source while the
counter claim is sourced from the RIAA.

I'd like to know where John gets off saying that the RIAA stats are not what
the RIAA clearly says they are.

What is there left to be said?

Whatever John says to explain what he said.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

It's back to business as usual for Mr. Krooger.

I'd like to know where John gets off saying that the RIAA stats are not what
the RIAA clearly says they are.

Snottiness noted.

--

Krooscience: The antidote to education, experience, and excellence.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] vinylanach@aol.com is offline

George M. Middius wrote:
It's back to business as usual for Mr. Krooger.

I'd like to know where John gets off saying that the RIAA stats are not what
the RIAA clearly says they are.

Snottiness noted.

Well, I remember reading this in Stereophile...several years ago! From
what I've heard, the RIAA has made a better effort in logging those
other sales in the last couple of years.

Mystery solved.

Boon

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

wrote in message
ups.com...

George M. Middius wrote:
It's back to business as usual for Mr. Krooger.

I'd like to know where John gets off saying that the RIAA stats are not
what
the RIAA clearly says they are.

Snottiness noted.

Well, I remember reading this in Stereophile...several years ago! From
what I've heard, the RIAA has made a better effort in logging those
other sales in the last couple of years.

Mystery solved.

So, you're giving Atkinson a pass for posting out-of-date information?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] vinylanach@aol.com is offline

Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

George M. Middius wrote:
It's back to business as usual for Mr. Krooger.

I'd like to know where John gets off saying that the RIAA stats are not
what
the RIAA clearly says they are.

Snottiness noted.

Well, I remember reading this in Stereophile...several years ago! From
what I've heard, the RIAA has made a better effort in logging those
other sales in the last couple of years.

Mystery solved.

So, you're giving Atkinson a pass for posting out-of-date information?

Not at all. But the RIAA statistics are notoriously slow in coming, so
JA may be withholding the appropriate addendum until the facts are in.

Boon

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

wrote in message
oups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

George M. Middius wrote:
It's back to business as usual for Mr. Krooger.

I'd like to know where John gets off saying that the
RIAA stats are not what
the RIAA clearly says they are.

Snottiness noted.

Well, I remember reading this in Stereophile...several
years ago! From what I've heard, the RIAA has made a
better effort in logging those other sales in the last
couple of years.

Mystery solved.

So, you're giving Atkinson a pass for posting
out-of-date information?

Not at all. But the RIAA statistics are notoriously slow
in coming,

Hmmm

so JA may be withholding the appropriate addendum until the facts are in.

So Marc, you're saying that is reasonble to to provide an addendum that is
totally wrong and misleading for the currently posted statistics (2005), and
is 100% speculative for the next set of statistics, which can't possibly
come out for several months (2006)?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] vinylanach@aol.com is offline

Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

George M. Middius wrote:
[...]

I'm saying that despite the RIAA's claim that their statistics are more
accurate than before, the jury is still out as to whether or not
they're succeeding yet.

Boon

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"John Atkinson" wrote
in message
oups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:
"John Atkinson" wrote
in message
ups.com
wrote:
Well, I remember reading this in Stereophile...several
years ago! From what I've heard, the RIAA has made a
better effort in logging those other sales in the last
couple of years.

They still don't track sales through independent
mail-order stores, like Acoustic Sounds, Music Direct,
etc, I am told, which is why SACD and LP sales tend
to be under-reported.

Proof by hearsay! I love it.

Good for you, Mr. Krueger. But it's hardly hearsay if I
talk to the retailers.

Point of law: It's always hearsay when you tell us what someone else told
you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hearsay...ted_States_law

My point is that they sell a lot
of vinyl and SACDs but do not believe those sales are
included in the RIAA statistics.

This would be a very self-serving belief. It denies the idea that
manufacturers know how of their product is sold.

Which mail-order LP retailers have _you_ discussed the issue with?

Why would I bother with a biased source that has incomplete information?

And I fail to understand why you are obsessing about this
matter.

I'm not obsessing at all, John. I'm just enjoying the dynamics of the
situation.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] vinylanach@aol.com is offline

Arny Krueger wrote:
"John Atkinson" wrote
in message
oups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:
"John Atkinson" wrote
in message
ups.com
wrote:
[...]

Very few manufacturers know how their product is sold after it leaves
the factory, unless it is on consignment.

Which mail-order LP retailers have _you_ discussed the issue with?

Why would I bother with a biased source that has incomplete information?

The RIAA is famous for offering incomplete information.

And I fail to understand why you are obsessing about this
matter.

I'm not obsessing at all, John. I'm just enjoying the dynamics of the
situation.

So am I.

Boon

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

wrote in message
oups.com

Mr. Atkinson, why does it seem to matter to you how much
vinyl is being sold.? If a lot is sold does it mean that
vinyl is the right thing to own and listen to?

Good point - it appears that Atkinson has fallen into making the McDonald's
argument at some level.

However, the McDonald's argument is not perfectly wrong.

There's a saying that has some merit and seems relevant in a discussion of
choices: "Healthy things grow".

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"John Atkinson" wrote
in message
oups.com

It does matter to Arny Krueger, because he takes it as a
personal affront when someone expresses a preference for
the sound of LPs, as witnessed by his constant references to "vinyl
bigots"
on r.a.o. and his continuing attacks on people like Jenn
who dare give voice to that preference.

The only place I apply the label "Vinyl Bigot" is those situations where it
appears to fit. Trouble is, a place like RAO seems to attract a goodly and
highly vocal segment of that tiny minority of music lovers whose preferences
appear to be overcome by emotions other than a desire for the most sonically
faithful and literal reproduction of musical recordings. So, I end up using
it a lot on RAO.

Jenn is an interesting case because she is probably the most extreme case of
emotional dependence on the audible effects of the noise and distortion
inherent in vinyl that I've ever encountered. Presumably she hears lots of
live music, but somehow she misses or even prefers many audible cues that
most people hear but dislike pretty intensely. She's very adamant about her
belief that a form of digital recording that is well-known to be highly
faithful to the source, is not so faithful.

Basically, Jenn is a person who believes something like water naturally
flows up hill. This belief is common to that miniscule percentage of music
lovers who will apparently prefer vinyl to the bitter end. If they weren't
such vigorous proselytizers, there would be nothing to it. She's like a
person who drinks polluted sea water and brags about how natural and pure it
tastes.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Default Arnii the Kroo**** invites us into his weird world

Arnii "I Don't Hate Anyone I Don't Hate" Krooger tries to explain a bit of
Kroologic.

The only place I apply the label "Vinyl Bigot" is those situations where it
appears to fit. Trouble is, a place like RAO seems to attract a goodly and
highly vocal segment of that tiny minority of music lovers whose preferences
appear to be overcome by emotions other than a desire for the most sonically
faithful and literal reproduction of musical recordings. So, I end up using
it a lot on RAO.

The only person most of us refer to as a piece of **** is the one who is
compelled to create moronic labels like "vinyl bigot". Why does this
piece-of-**** person have this compulsion? Most of us see it as part of
his overall mental illness, and don't try to explain it on its own. Others
try to rationalize it as resulting from a demented fixation on meaningless
abstractions like "accuracy" and "cleanliness". That's why this individual
gets called a piece of **** so often on RAO.

--

Krooscience: The antidote to education, experience, and excellence.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Arny Krueger wrote:
"John Atkinson" wrote
in message
oups.com

It does matter to Arny Krueger, because he takes it as a
personal affront when someone expresses a preference for
the sound of LPs, as witnessed by his constant references to "vinyl
bigots"
on r.a.o. and his continuing attacks on people like Jenn
who dare give voice to that preference.

The only place I apply the label "Vinyl Bigot" is those situations where it
appears to fit. Trouble is, a place like RAO seems to attract a goodly and
highly vocal segment of that tiny minority of music lovers whose preferences
appear to be overcome by emotions other than a desire for the most sonically
faithful and literal reproduction of musical recordings. So, I end up using
it a lot on RAO.

Gosh. Something sounds good to someone. You are an idiot.

Jenn is an interesting case because she is probably the most extreme case of
emotional dependence on the audible effects of the noise and distortion
inherent in vinyl that I've ever encountered. Presumably she hears lots of
live music, but somehow she misses or even prefers many audible cues that
most people hear but dislike pretty intensely. She's very adamant about her
belief that a form of digital recording that is well-known to be highly
faithful to the source, is not so faithful.

I think the words I've heard her use are, "The best LPs sound better to
me."

You can't handle that, can you?

Basically, Jenn is a person who believes something like water naturally
flows up hill. This belief is common to that miniscule percentage of music
lovers who will apparently prefer vinyl to the bitter end. If they weren't
such vigorous proselytizers, there would be nothing to it. She's like a
person who drinks polluted sea water and brags about how natural and pure it
tastes.

I'll take this to mean that you don't want to play nice any more, since
you've insulted her several times in this post. Ironic, isn't it? She's
the one who was trying to bring up the level of discourse here. You
just *had* to be ****ty, didn't you? You can't help it. It's who you
a an anti-social, self-righteous asshole.

Here we have incontrovertible proof of Arny's basic dismissal of any
preference that does not meet his own. Here we have the proof that it
is indeed Arny who starts this crap.

Someone posted here recently to look up 'extra crispy.' I did so. From
what I saw, it is Arny who has chased a large amount of poeple from
this forum. Who can blame them for leaving? When you have a retarded,
anti-social piece of **** like Arny insulting every preference, it
takes the fun out of what could be an enjoyable forum.

The fact that old Arns has been booted from several audio forums and
hooted down on the rest, some of which include many professionals, is
lost on him. It is *our* fault because we don't recognize his
'genius.';-)

Hey, Arns, here's a suggestion. If you want to see who causes the most
acrimony around here, why don't you leave for, say a year or ten? Yes,
you'll no doubt still get mentioned. You, after all, are still bringing
up this Derida fellow, and a host of others that do not appear to be
here any more. A person who is as ****ty to others as you've proven to
be will always get references (Remember old Arns? Remember how he was
always so nasty to people that didn't agree with him? What a loser!).
That can't be helped.

You've made it that way yourself with your disruptive and disgusting
behavior.

Go away.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

Default Jenn's One-Sided Agenda Demonstrated By Her Track Record Of Not Confronting Posts Like This One.

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in message
oups.com

Arny Krueger wrote:
[...]

She's said a lot more than that.

You can't handle that, can you?

Attempt to inflame, noted.

Basically, Jenn is a person who believes something like
water naturally flows up hill. This belief is common to
that miniscule percentage of music lovers who will
apparently prefer vinyl to the bitter end. If they
weren't such vigorous proselytizers, there would be
nothing to it. She's like a person who drinks polluted
sea water and brags about how natural and pure it
tastes.

I'll take this to mean that you don't want to play nice
any more, since you've insulted her several times in this
post.

It appears that insults don't bother you ****R, since you've already
unloaded a goodly number and we're just getting into your post.

Ironic, isn't it?

Yes, someone who complains bitterly about insults while delivering a
fusillade of insults is pretty ironic.

She's the one who was trying to
bring up the level of discourse here.

Wrong. All Jenn is doing is targeting me repeatedly and letting everybody
else take as many shots as they can without signfifcant interferenace from
here. That makes her a Middius clone, differing only slightly in tone.

You just *had* to be ****ty, didn't you?

What does this outburst say about you?

You can't help it. It's who you a an anti-social, self-righteous
asshole.

Again, what does this outburst say about you. What about the fact that
you've delivered any number of similar outbursts just lately with minimal
coment from Jenn say about her purported campaign and her?

Here we have incontrovertible proof of Arny's basic
dismissal of any preference that does not meet his own.

Yawn.

Here we have the proof that it is indeed Arny who starts
this crap.

ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Someone posted here recently to look up 'extra crispy.' I
did so. From what I saw, it is Arny who has chased a
large amount of poeple from this forum.

Absence of self-awareness noted.

Who can blame them for leaving? When you have a retarded, anti-social
piece of **** like Arny insulting every preference, it
takes the fun out of what could be an enjoyable forum.

Jenn is no doubt ROTFLHAO at this point. Middius is cheering. Everybody is
haveing a good time including me, because I can see the ironic humor of it
all. Welcome to RAO.

remainder of bile snipped to save bandwidth. Bandwidth is now terribly
cheap, but the snipped prose is even cheaper

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Arny Krueger wrote:
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

I'll take this to mean that you don't want to play nice
any more, since you've insulted her several times in this
post.

It appears that insults don't bother you ****R, since you've already
unloaded a goodly number and we're just getting into your post.

You perhaps didn't notice that I'd pretty well left you alone since
Jenn had asked us to.

I did ask for your definition of insult, twice, which you were
unwilling or incapable of providing.

But (surprise) there's no need for that any more, as you couldn't make
it. You eventually went back to your 'normal' ;-) state as everyone
knew you would.

Ironic, isn't it?

Yes, someone who complains bitterly about insults while delivering a
fusillade of insults is pretty ironic.

Wasn't it you that said you wouldn't insult unless insulted? Please
point out where Jenn has insulted you.

No, you are a lying, insane asshole.

She's the one who was trying to
bring up the level of discourse here.

Wrong. All Jenn is doing is targeting me repeatedly and letting everybody
else take as many shots as they can without signfifcant interferenace from
here. That makes her a Middius clone, differing only slightly in tone.

Poor Arns! LOL!

You just *had* to be ****ty, didn't you?

What does this outburst say about you?

That you make me do it, Arns.;-)

You can't help it. It's who you a an anti-social, self-righteous
asshole.

Again, what does this outburst say about you. What about the fact that
you've delivered any number of similar outbursts just lately with minimal
coment from Jenn say about her purported campaign and her?

Show me where, Arns, I've 'just lately' given you any negative
attention whatsoever since Jenn asked people to lay off. As I said, I
asked you, twice, for your definition of insult. I asked, just once I
think, for you to point out where an insult was spotted by you. This
was done very politely IMO. If not, provide proof. If you cannot, then
quit lying.

The reason I did that I had to ask was because you noted insults where
no sane person could see one.

Someone posted here recently to look up 'extra crispy.' I
did so. From what I saw, it is Arny who has chased a
large amount of poeple from this forum.

Absence of self-awareness noted.

LMAO!

You're really very funny sometimes. Whether you mean to be or not.;-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in message
ups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

I'll take this to mean that you don't want to play nice
any more, since you've insulted her several times in
this post.

It appears that insults don't bother you ****R, since
you've already unloaded a goodly number and we're just
getting into your post.

You perhaps didn't notice that I'd pretty well left you
alone since Jenn had asked us to.

I don't notice imaginary non-events very well.

You could have expressed yourself without all the profane fire and smoke, or
maybe not. Personally, I think you are pretty out-of-control, just about all
the time. I notice you hide behind an alias. I don't blame you for that!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn Jenn is offline

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

Wrong. All Jenn is doing is targeting me repeatedly and letting everybody
else take as many shots as they can without signfifcant interferenace from
here. That makes her a Middius clone, differing only slightly in tone.

Incorrect. I was giving you an opportunity to be the agent of change;
to be the person with class. That you failed to take me up on that
opportunity speaks only to your obvious need to be something else.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Jenn" wrote in
message

In article
. com,
wrote:

Arny Krueger wrote:
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

I'll take this to mean that you don't want to play nice
any more, since you've insulted her several times in
this post.

It appears that insults don't bother you ****R, since
you've already unloaded a goodly number and we're just
getting into your post.

You perhaps didn't notice that I'd pretty well left you
alone since Jenn had asked us to.

Thanks for trying.

The coach encourages her team.

It's an old strategy, folks. The coach doesn't get her hands dirty, but
leaves the dirty work up to others.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"Arny Krueger" wrote:

Wrong. All Jenn is doing is targeting me repeatedly and
letting everybody else take as many shots as they can
without signfifcant interferenace from here. That makes
her a Middius clone, differing only slightly in tone.

Incorrect. I was giving you an opportunity to be the
agent of change; to be the person with class.

Jenn, you seem to be agressively hard to educate. I'm not the only or even
the major problem around here.

Until you target the major problems, everything else is futile.

That you failed to take me up on that opportunity speaks only to
your obvious need to be something else.

Jenn its easy to be a do-gooder when you let other people do your dirty
work. The only reason why you're so worried about me is how effective I am
at making your position so clear. You want me to do something you could
never do, and insult me when I'm not 100 times better than you.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Default To Dream the Impossible Dream

Jenn said:

You perhaps didn't notice that I'd pretty well left you alone since
Jenn had asked us to.

Thanks for trying.

I tried too. (A little.)

--

Krooscience: The antidote to education, experience, and excellence.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Default Another konspiracy diskovered by the Krooborg!

Paranoa™Borg has uncovered another malevolent plot to humiliate him.

You perhaps didn't notice that I'd pretty well left you
alone since Jenn had asked us to.

Thanks for trying.

The coach encourages her team.

Arnii, out of curiosity, does your raging paranoia also lead you to
believe that gravity has been reversed? You seem to have everything
backwards today, including your demand that Jenn "prove" water doesn't run
uphill.

It's an old strategy, folks. The coach doesn't get her hands dirty, but
leaves the dirty work up to others.

When did you "discover" that Jenn was the mastermind behind all the
conspiracies to destroy you, Arnii? In the past, you've attributed the
leadership role mostly to Lord Atkinson, and occasionally to me. Now,
after all these years, you seem to have "realized" that all along, it was
Jenn. I'm not disparaging your fabled powers of deduction -- I'd just like
to know what gave her away.

--

Krooscience: The antidote to education, experience, and excellence.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Arny Krueger wrote:
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

You perhaps didn't notice that I'd pretty well left you
alone since Jenn had asked us to.

I don't notice imaginary non-events very well.

Please provide any post, other than those that I described, directed at
you during time since Jenn asked for a truce.

You could have expressed yourself without all the profane fire and smoke, or
maybe not. Personally, I think you are pretty out-of-control, just about all
the time. I notice you hide behind an alias. I don't blame you for that!

Isn't it a good thing that I don't care what you think, any more than
you care what others think?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Arny Krueger wrote:

It's an old strategy, folks. I pretend not to be insane. It goes as it comes, like the ebb-and-flow of a severed artery like my own. Not! My medication is wearing off. I must masturbate some more. Lot';S!

It will all be OK, Arns. Just relax.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
John Atkinson John Atkinson is offline

George M. Middius wrote:
Paranoa„˘Borg has uncovered another malevolent plot to humiliate him.
It's an old strategy, folks. The coach doesn't get her hands dirty, but
leaves the dirty work up to others.

When did you "discover" that Jenn was the mastermind behind all the
conspiracies to destroy you, Arnii? In the past, you've attributed the
leadership role mostly to Lord Atkinson, and occasionally to me. Now,
after all these years, you seem to have "realized" that all along, it was
Jenn. I'm not disparaging your fabled powers of deduction -- I'd just like
to know what gave her away.

I think your question will be found baffling, George. In the past,
Arny Krueger has suggested that you are really me (or was it I
am really you?). I imagine that he is beginning to suspect that
Jenn is really you (or me). :-)

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Harry Lavo Harry Lavo is offline

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
"Jenn" wrote in
message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

[...]

I don't know whether to laugh, cry, or scream. This is so blatently and
patently rediculous after the two day hiatus we went through including the
early stages of your increasing attempts to insult Jenn, that I can only
conclude you are either very messed up mentally, or you simply are playing
games and are content to look that way. No other explanation makes much
sense.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in message
ups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

You perhaps didn't notice that I'd pretty well left you
alone since Jenn had asked us to.

I don't notice imaginary non-events very well.

Please provide any post, other than those that I
described, directed at you during time since Jenn asked
for a truce.

Since you don't care what I post, there is no logical reason for me to go to
this trouble.

You could have expressed yourself without all the
profane fire and smoke, or maybe not. Personally, I
think you are pretty out-of-control, just about all the
time. I notice you hide behind an alias. I don't blame
you for that!

Isn't it a good thing that I don't care what you think,
any more than you care what others think?

Since you don't care what I think, there is no reason for you to ever again
comment on any of my posts. Being a fine reasonable person, you will never
again comment on any of my posts, right?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

John Atkinson said:

Paranoa™Borg has uncovered another malevolent plot to humiliate him.

It's an old strategy, folks. The coach doesn't get her hands dirty, but
leaves the dirty work up to others.

When did you "discover" that Jenn was the mastermind behind all the
conspiracies to destroy you, Arnii? In the past, you've attributed the
leadership role mostly to Lord Atkinson, and occasionally to me. Now,
after all these years, you seem to have "realized" that all along, it was
Jenn. I'm not disparaging your fabled powers of deduction -- I'd just like
to know what gave her away.

I think your question will be found baffling, George. In the past,
Arny Krueger has suggested that you are really me (or was it I
am really you?). I imagine that he is beginning to suspect that
Jenn is really you (or me). :-)

You never can tell what Arnii suspects. ;-) Go figure.™ Aside from the
"fact" that we're all indistinguishable, nobody has yet proven to Mr.
Krooger's satisfaction that Marc and Scott Wheeler and Sander aren't the
real puppetmasters. Even that intellectual juggernaut from Florida has
opined that all of us amount only to two or three individuals.

N.B.: I am not you, and neither is dave.

--

Krooscience: The antidote to education, experience, and excellence.