Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.opinion,rec.arts.movies.production.sound
George M. Middius

Default vinyl mastering/pressing plants UK

Bwian said:

I'm asking for information Martin so I can eliminate the "practice", and get
first quality recordings that I can use for my record label from the first
one. I've got this great idea to record "buskers" since, after all, they
are unemployed and unemployable losers like myself.

I have a better idea: Open a School for Scammers. That's your area of
expertise, right? You can also include courses on Usenet stalking,
mailbombing, tattling to ISPs, and all the other productive skills you've
developed during your years of mental decline.

--

A day without Krooger is like a day without radiation poisoning.