Dogma4e

Default Questions to Gerg Jupiter Audio

http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/auc....oni&1067743197

Why the cable upgrade? Was that causing the speakers to catch on
fire?

Why are these only rated 7 out of 10 for condition? Were they damaged
during production? Smoke damage, maybe? Are they the ones you gave
to dave and do they have zinf (sic) stains? Is the "real oak veneer"
coming unglued from the water applied by the fire department? (I
suggest you use marine grade plywood, if it looks like this wil be a
re-occurring problem).

Also, is the guy who "bought" the first pair named Steve Klopp and
does he live right down the street from you? Did you in fact somehow
off-set his alleged purchase price?