Slayerized

rockford fosgate and mtx are the best out of those listed.

--
Slayerized

LA face with an Oakland booty
Slayerized's Profile: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/me...p?userid=27905
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/sh...d.php?t=222010

bob wald

Default which is better?

boss or kenwood amps?
rf or visonik amps?
mtx or alpasonik amps?
infinity or jvc amps?
same power rating...last longer...less trouble...
draws less amps for the power. say 200rms x2.

MZ

boss or kenwood amps?
rf or visonik amps?
mtx or alpasonik amps?
infinity or jvc amps?
same power rating...last longer...less trouble...
draws less amps for the power. say 200rms x2.

Who the hell cares? You've already said a million times that you like
Boss and JVC. We get it. Move on to another point already. Better yet,
move on to another newsgroup.

bob wald

look im trying to get opinions here....
also these questions tell me if you know car audio.so far most of you
have failed having even alil car audio knowledge.....
if you cant access the better equipment.(((you lose)))....so far it seem
you love more costly equipment.like price makes proformance..
LOL.......
ill put up alphasonik,boss,jvc amps against any amps you choose. yes
thier will be differences.
your amps will be better at some things and mine will beat yours at
some.
it whatever youre looking for.....
i'd never buy kicker,memphis,crossfire,
id pick coustic,hifonics,visoniks first.

Kirby

"bob wald" wrote in message

it whatever youre looking for.....

Well when you put it that way, what most of the people on this newsgroup are
looking for, are in the popular brands. If people are buying kicker,
memphis, and crossfire more than their buying coustic, hifoniks and visonik,
they must have something a lot of people like. If they have what people
like, people buy them. That's why they're popular. I've owned a Visonik
woofer. If it could handle the power it said, it would have been great, but
considering that it didnt last me 24 hours, I'll go back to my Alpine
anyday. I also have a JVC head unit right now. Great unit, but has none of
the features I'm looking for. The one thing that I do love about it, is the
surprisingly good sound quality from it. That's about it.

MZ

Why can't you just go away? There isn't a single person in this newsgroup
that has any interest in what you have to say. Can't you take a hint?
Why would you stay somewhere where no one - not one person - wants you
around?

On Sun, 24 Jul 2005, bob wald wrote:

look im trying to get opinions here....
also these questions tell me if you know car audio.so far most of you
have failed having even alil car audio knowledge.....
if you cant access the better equipment.(((you lose)))....so far it seem
you love more costly equipment.like price makes proformance..
LOL.......
ill put up alphasonik,boss,jvc amps against any amps you choose. yes
thier will be differences.
your amps will be better at some things and mine will beat yours at
some.
it whatever youre looking for.....
i'd never buy kicker,memphis,crossfire,
id pick coustic,hifonics,visoniks first.

bob wald

mark..i know my role int his life..to teach the stupid....about car
audio..i'm here for you...lol

bob wald

well i'm just talking about amps now....not speakers etc.....ty

MZ

On Sun, 24 Jul 2005, bob wald wrote:

mark..i know my role int his life..to teach the stupid....about car
audio..i'm here for you...lol

You mean teaching people to wire their amps into their fuse box? Your
advice starts fires. Find another calling.

Ed Quinn

how about teaching us to spell

"bob wald" wrote in message
mark..i know my role int his life..to teach the stupid....about car
audio..i'm here for you...lol

Scott Gardner

On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 20:38:18 GMT, MZ wrote:

On Sun, 24 Jul 2005, bob wald wrote:

mark..i know my role int his life..to teach the stupid....about car
audio..i'm here for you...lol

You mean teaching people to wire their amps into their fuse box? Your
advice starts fires. Find another calling.

Remember mmdir2000 and Spockie? For those of you who weren't around,
mmdir2000 was claiming that you could power an amplifier from any
underdash wiring, because even though the amp put out 200W, that
didn't mean that the amp actually *consumed* 200W, so you could use
any +12V wire that you wanted to for power.

And the illustrious Spockie managed to release all of the freon from
his air conditioning lines -- while tracking down a poor ground.

Good for laughs, but not much else.

--
Scott Gardner

I'm all out of altitude, airspeed, and ideas..."

Vivek Kapoor

bob wants all of you to get provoked, and you get nuts on his each mail. *He
wins*. If you seriously want him to be out, try the power of *ignorance* on
the next mail.

--
The best is yet to come

"MZ" wrote in message
[...]

MZ

bob wants all of you to get provoked, and you get nuts on his each mail.
*He
wins*. If you seriously want him to be out, try the power of *ignorance*

on
the next mail.

That's all well and good until someone archives one of his posts, takes his
advice, and starts fire to their car. I don't have any problem taking time
out of my day to point out to would-be readers of his drivel that he's full
of ****.

bob wald

look no1 is going to follow you...they wanna learn. you dont.

MZ

look no1 is going to follow you...they wanna learn. you dont.

And you apparently have no capacity for learning. Especially since you've
been told at least a dozen times that no one knows what the hell you're
referring to when you don't quote the post you're replying to. Some have
even provided links to help you figure out how to set this up on your
WebTV, but you've still failed to grasp it. If you still insist on
posting in this newsgroup, then anyone well-versed in USENET etiquette
will implore you to figure out how to set up quoting in your newsreader.
It's more than just a courtesy. It's essential for at least half the
people reading this who opt not to use threaded newsreaders.