Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Subpoena issued for Palin's hubby

Two Democrats and one Republican voted for the subpoenas, rejecting
attempts by the other two Republicans on the panel to delay them until
after the November election.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26677221/

What's up with this? 'Integrity' my ass. The republicans have none.

Maybe that's why 2pid likes them so much. LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
nebulax nebulax is offline

On Sep 13, 4:31*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
Two Democrats and one Republican voted for the subpoenas, rejecting
attempts by the other two Republicans on the panel to delay them until
after the November election.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26677221/

What's up with this? 'Integrity' my ass. The republicans have none.

Maybe that's why 2pid likes them so much. LoL.

His wife know how to spin a good lie, too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvqH6GnE3k0
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
Two Democrats and one Republican voted for the subpoenas, rejecting
attempts by the other two Republicans on the panel to delay them until
after the November election.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26677221/

What's up with this? 'Integrity' my ass. The republicans have none.

Maybe that's why 2pid likes them so much. LoL.

His wife know how to spin a good lie, too.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvqH6GnE3k0

She also apprently has a solid "blame the victim" doctrine in place.
She made rape victims pay for their own post-rape exams.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nmk6BSUwEA&feature=user

Note the police chief she appointed after firing the incumbant
objected to the law that the Alaska state legislature passed to
overturn this stupidity.