Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

Default Holy Cow! Pandora Radio

Have any of you tried this out? I think this is just the coolest thing.
And if you have an internet capable phone, you can do this in your car.
Very cool, IMO.

pandora.com
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
"ScottW" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message
Have any of you tried this out? I think this is just the coolest thing.
And if you have an internet capable phone, you can do this in your car.
Very cool, IMO.

You better have an unlimited data plan or you'll get a bit of a shock
in your bill.

I do.

I wonder if these guys are paying their tribute.

I'm sure.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
"ScottW" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message
"ScottW" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message
Have any of you tried this out? I think this is just the coolest thing.
And if you have an internet capable phone, you can do this in your car.
Very cool, IMO.

You better have an unlimited data plan or you'll get a bit of a shock
in your bill.

I do.

I wonder if these guys are paying their tribute.

I'm sure.

Hey, I asked for King Crimson and they're playing
Zappa's, Willie the Pimp .

ScottW

lol