Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

Default Art, George, TT, et al: No KP refs, OK?

Can we please have a moratorium on all KP or "Dead Nate" references? If
Arny mentions it, we'll know why. But if no one else speaks of it, it
can't be blamed on anyone else. It really is revolting, isn't it? Just
on a human level, it's repugnant.

Thanks for your consideration.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Vinylanach Vinylanach is offline

On Jul 15, 10:13�am, Jenn wrote:
Can we please have a moratorium on all KP or "Dead Nate" references? �If
Arny mentions it, we'll know why. �But if no one else speaks of it, it
can't be blamed on anyone else. �It really is revolting, isn't it? �Just
on a human level, it's repugnant.

Thanks for your consideration.

I will comply, Jenn.

Boon

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Vinylanach said:

Thanks for your consideration.

I will comply, Jenn.

Resistance is futile.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Jenn said:

Thanks for your consideration.

I will comply, Jenn.

Thanks

Boon has been assimilated.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
TT TT is offline

"Jenn" wrote in message
Can we please have a moratorium on all KP or "Dead Nate"
references? If
Arny mentions it, we'll know why. But if no one else
speaks of it, it
can't be blamed on anyone else. It really is revolting,
isn't it? Just
on a human level, it's repugnant.

Thanks for your consideration.

For the record I am sick to death of it and the way Arny
keeps raising it and accusing all and sundry of heinous
crimes against children - your good self included!

I wish to see this whole sordid matter and the perpetrator
exposed. At this point in time it is looking awfully like
Arny is the prime suspect.

Once this episode is concluded it will be interesting to see
how long the attention seeking Troll will take before he
raises it again or accuses more people of crimes against
children!

Cheers TT

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Jenn" wrote in message

Can we please have a moratorium on all KP or "Dead Nate"
references?

Art and Terry haven't stopped.

Shows how seriously people take you, Jenn: Zero.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 16 Iul, 07:07, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Jenn" wrote in message

Can we please have a moratorium on all KP or "Dead Nate"
references?

Art and Terry haven't stopped.

Yes I have, until the next time I see Arny troll those topics.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

Default Art and TT Keep Right On Trolling the "Dead Nate": emails. Who is Jenn and why does she waste her breath on them?

"Jenn" wrote in message

Can we please have a moratorium on all KP or "Dead Nate"
references?

Art and Terry haven't stopped.

Yes I have, until the next time I see Arny troll those
topics.

No you haven't Art. Your claims otherwise show how low your self-awareness
is.

Art, you've been trolling this topic for nearly 10 years. Got any new
tricks?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

On 16 Iul, 08:14, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

On 16 Iul, 07:07, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"Jenn" wrote in
message

Can we please have a moratorium on all KP or "Dead
Nate" references?

Art and Terry haven't stopped.
Yes I have, until the next time I see Arny troll those
topics.

No you haven't Art. Your claims otherwise show how low
your self-awareness is.

Art, you've been trolling this topic for nearly 10
years. Got any new tricks?

Free pass #1

Yes Art, you did give me my free pass last night, didn't you?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 16 Iul, 08:39, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

On 16 Iul, 08:14, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

On 16 Iul, 07:07, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"Jenn" wrote in
message

Can we please have a moratorium on all KP or "Dead
Nate" references?

Art and Terry haven't stopped.
Yes I have, until the next time I see Arny troll those
topics.

No you haven't Art. Your claims otherwise show how low
your self-awareness is.
Art, you've been trolling this topic for nearly 10
years. Got any new tricks?

Free pass #1

Yes Art, you did give me my free pass last night, didn't you?-

Free pass #2
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

On 16 Iul, 08:39, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

On 16 Iul, 08:14, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"Clyde Slick" wrote in
message

On 16 Iul, 07:07, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"Jenn" wrote in
message

Can we please have a moratorium on all KP or "Dead
Nate" references?

Art and Terry haven't stopped.
Yes I have, until the next time I see Arny troll those
topics.

No you haven't Art. Your claims otherwise show how low
your self-awareness is.
Art, you've been trolling this topic for nearly 10
years. Got any new tricks?
Free pass #1

Yes Art, you did give me my free pass last night, didn't
you?-

Free pass #2

Art, I don't think you get it. It's to my advantage for you to post as ugly
and often as possible. How many free passes do you want? I'll give you as
many as you need or want. Among other things, the more you push this issue,
the more it looks like Jenn's word doesn't mean squat to you. Maybe she'll
eventually figure out what a tool she is. You certainly work well in that
role for me!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 16 Iul, 09:14, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

On 16 Iul, 08:39, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

On 16 Iul, 08:14, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"Clyde Slick" wrote in
message

On 16 Iul, 07:07, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"Jenn" wrote in
message

[...]

Free pass #3
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

On 16 Iul, 09:14, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

On 16 Iul, 08:39, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"Clyde Slick" wrote in
message

On 16 Iul, 08:14, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"Clyde Slick" wrote in
message

On 16 Iul, 07:07, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"Jenn" wrote in
message

[...]

True to my word, let me give you another Art. ;-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 16 Iul, 09:14, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

It's to my advantage for you to post as ugly
and often as possible.

-

Special bonus awarded!!!
Dharma Dollar #1
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 16 Iul, 09:26, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

On 16 Iul, 09:14, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

On 16 Iul, 08:39, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"Clyde Slick" wrote in
message

On 16 Iul, 08:14, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"Clyde Slick" wrote in
message

On 16 Iul, 07:07, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"Jenn" wrote in
message

[...]

Free pass #4
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

Can we please have a moratorium on all KP or "Dead Nate"
references?

Art and Terry haven't stopped.

So stop talking about and they'll stop. Is it worth it to you?

Shows how seriously people take you, Jenn: Zero.

lol That's fine, Arny. Take the initiative. If you stop and they
don't, then it will be clear who is at fault.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

Art, I don't think you get it. It's to my advantage for you to post as ugly
and often as possible. How many free passes do you want? I'll give you as
many as you need or want. Among other things, the more you push this issue,
the more it looks like Jenn's word doesn't mean squat to you. Maybe she'll
eventually figure out what a tool she is. You certainly work well in that
role for me!

Well, there it is. You don't care if the talk of kp and Nate stops at
all. It's more important for you to make a point against me. Your
priorities are clear. I hope that you are happy with the result.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
TT TT is offline

"Jenn" wrote in message
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

Can we please have a moratorium on all KP or "Dead Nate"
references?

Art and Terry haven't stopped.

So stop talking about and they'll stop. Is it worth it to you?

Shows how seriously people take you, Jenn: Zero.

lol That's fine, Arny. Take the initiative. If you stop and they
don't, then it will be clear who is at fault.

IMHO it is pretty clear already ;-)

From the facts as presented and reconfirmed by Arny over the last two days
it appears that it is all a figment of his deranged imagination.

Cheers TT

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
ScottW wrote:

On Jul 16, 7:26*am, Jenn wrote:
In article ,
*"Arny Krueger" wrote:

Art, I don't think you get it. It's to my advantage for you to post as
ugly
and often as possible. How many free passes do you want? I'll give you as
many as you need or want. Among other things, the more you push this
issue,
the more it looks like Jenn's word doesn't mean squat to you. Maybe
she'll
eventually figure out what a tool she is. You certainly work well in that
role for me!

Well, there it is. *You don't care if the talk of kp and Nate stops at
all. *It's more important for you to make a point against me. *Your
priorities are clear. *I hope that you are happy with the result.

Please, just stop already.

ScottW

I was trying to get it to stop.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

Default Cleansed Subject.

In article
,
ScottW wrote:

On Jul 16, 8:16*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

*ScottW wrote:
On Jul 16, 7:26*am, Jenn wrote:
In article ,
*"Arny Krueger" wrote:

Art, I don't think you get it. It's to my advantage for you to post
as
ugly
and often as possible. How many free passes do you want? I'll give
you as
many as you need or want. Among other things, the more you push this
issue,
the more it looks like Jenn's word doesn't mean squat to you. Maybe
she'll
eventually figure out what a tool she is. You certainly work well in
that
role for me!

Well, there it is. *You don't care if the talk of kp and Nate stops at
all. *It's more important for you to make a point against me. *Your
priorities are clear. *I hope that you are happy with the result.

Please, *just stop already.

ScottW

I was trying to get it to stop.

by crawling into the slime and trying to throw others
out?
All you can do is walk or run away.
Anything else just makes for a larger slime pit.

I wonder what would happen if you just let it pass.

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default The Krooborg's unhealthy fixation with "Dead Nate" jokes ;-)

Jenn said:

Art, I don't think you get it. It's to my advantage for you to post as ugly
and often as possible.

See, Arnii is content counting up his Pitty Points. Sympathy and
consideration for others are mere human foibles, of no use to an advanced
'borg life form.

the more you push this issue,
the more it looks like Jenn's word doesn't mean squat to you. Maybe she'll
eventually figure out what a tool she is. You certainly work well in that
role for me!

Well, there it is. You don't care if the talk of kp and Nate stops at
all. It's more important for you to make a point against me. Your
priorities are clear. I hope that you are happy with the result.

Happy? Not quite, Mistress. Arnii wants discipline. Especially that
special kind of discipline only you know how to mete out, Mistress.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Scottie snarls in Arnii's defense

Whiney Scottie gurgled:

*I hope that you are happy with the result.

Happy? Not quite, Mistress. Arnii wants discipline. Especially that
special kind of discipline only you know how to mete out, Mistress.

Jenn, I wonder if you notice the web you find yourself ensnared in
has more spiders weaving the trap than just Arny.

What's with the sudden interest in bugs, Scooter? I think Shushie was
right. You, Arnii, and Mickey are all merging into the same entity.

Big Bad George scares me silly, Mistress Jenn. Please don't make me fight!

Stop sniveling, Witless. Your (sorry, you're) viewpoint is intellectually
bankrupt and morally blind. Your best course of action is to have the vet
put you to sleep.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Jul 16, 12:34*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
Jenn said:

Art, I don't think you get it. It's to my advantage for you to post as ugly
and often as possible.

See, Arnii is content counting up his Pitty Points. *Sympathy and
consideration for others are mere human foibles, of no use to an advanced
'borg life form.

the more you push this issue,
the more it looks like Jenn's word doesn't mean squat to you. Maybe she'll
eventually figure out what a tool she is. You certainly work well in that
role for me!

Well, there it is. *You don't care if the talk of kp and Nate stops at
all. *It's more important for you to make a point against me. *Your
priorities are clear. *I hope that you are happy with the result.

Happy? Not quite, Mistress. Arnii wants discipline. Especially that
special kind of discipline only you know how to mete out, Mistress.

Instaead of responding to the points, I let Arny have a free pass
Arny is merrily collecting his free passes from me.
He can exchange them for debating trade points,
or hold on to them until he dies, and try to buy his way into heaven
with them.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Clyde Slick said:

Happy? Not quite, Mistress. Arnii wants discipline. Especially that
special kind of discipline only you know how to mete out, Mistress.

Instaead of responding to the points, I let Arny have a free pass
Arny is merrily collecting his free passes from me.
He can exchange them for debating trade points,
or hold on to them until he dies, and try to buy his way into heaven
with them.

Too late. He already sold them to Scottie for sixty barrels of turds.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Vinylanach Vinylanach is offline

Default Scottie snarls at George's offense

On Jul 16, 10:21�am, ScottW wrote:
On Jul 16, 10:11�am, George M. Middius
wrote: Whiney Scottie gurgled:

�I hope that you are happy with the result.

Happy? Not quite, Mistress. Arnii wants discipline. Especially that
special kind of discipline only you know how to mete out, Mistress.
Jenn, I wonder if you notice the web you find yourself ensnared in
has more spiders weaving the trap than just Arny.

� Just more scum in the pond you are Middiot.

When did Yoda start posting here?

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

Default Sick header cleansed.

In article
,
ScottW wrote:

On Jul 16, 9:34*am, George M. Middius
wrote:
Jenn said:

[...]

Middiot reminds me of a cowardly child egging others into a fight.

ScottW

I've asked EVERYONE to stop the kp crap.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
TT TT is offline

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"TT" wrote in message
news
From the facts as presented and reconfirmed by Arny over
the last two days it appears that it is all a figment of
his deranged imagination.

Just goes to show how quickly TT has bought into the Middiot doctrine.
Trying to reason with him is futile.

You have not provided one verifiable shred of proof! Nothing. Zilch.
Stuff all in the way of being able to back up your story.

So yes I have bought into the doctrine of truth and honesty.

BTW reasoning with someone involves just that - reason. That is providing a
set of cognitive verifiable statements to back up a proposition. You have
dismally failed - again.

If you do actually prove your story is correct I will be one of the first to
sincerely apologise. BTW Something that you are unaccustomed to and have
never done.

For the record I am no longer interested in this subject and am quite
satisfied that there was no KP (as verified by you) and Jenn can have her
moratorium.

TT

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

I was trying to get it to stop.

Jenn, Art and Terry could care less about what you're trying to do. So you
give them a pass and lash out at me.

Again, I asked for ALL to drop the topic.

Good job of making yourself look like a fool.

If I'm a fool for trying to bring peace, so be it.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

Art, I don't think you get it. It's to my advantage for
you to post as ugly and often as possible. How many free
passes do you want? I'll give you as many as you need or
want. Among other things, the more you push this issue,
the more it looks like Jenn's word doesn't mean squat to
you. Maybe she'll eventually figure out what a tool she
is. You certainly work well in that role for me!

Well, there it is. You don't care if the talk of kp and
Nate stops at all.

I care,

No, you don't. You said, "It's to my advantage for you to post as ugly
and often as possible...the more you push this issue, the more it looks
like Jenn's word doesn't mean squat to you.." Your agenda is clear.

but I know that in the face of the sort of hatred, arrogance and
ignorance that is rife around here, there's no purpose to getting upset
about it.

So try to stop it.

It's more important for you to make a point against me.

Nice job of not taking responsibility for your own actions, Jenn.

What actions?

Your priorities are clear.

Sue me for hoping that someday you learn something about life, Jenn.

It's true that I have an optimistic view on life, Arny. So I'm trying
to do a bit to make this a better place.

I hope that you are happy with the result.

As usual Jenn, you're out to punish the victim.

Like Hell. I've for EVERYONE to drop the issue.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

Pardon me for trying.

You're not trying very seriously, Jenn.

You still want to be friends with Terry and Art, even after they **** all
over you.

BS. I'm calling for ALL to drop the topic. So let's do it.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

Can we please have a moratorium on all KP or "Dead Nate"
references?

Art and Terry haven't stopped.

So stop talking about and they'll stop.

Jenn, you're either very naive or very delusional.

The direction around here became clear to me some years back when I took a
ca. 2 week vacation to hike Isle Royal with my family. The Middiot and his
posse ranted and raved about the same stuff they are ranting and raving
about now, the whole 2 weeks I was gone. When I came back I think that they
even had it figured out how I had Internet access on Isle Royal and was
secretly to RAO posting via sockpuppets. Of course that was totally
impossible, but they were telling themselves these lies to make themselves
seem justified.

The Middiot and his posse live on hate and ridicule. Their goal is to
maximize hate between other people and their own output of ridicule. You're
just a tool of theirs.

Art and George: Will you please not mention it again if Arny agrees to
not mention it again?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Arnii Kroofeces wants to be fooled ;-)

Jenn said:

Good job of making yourself look like a fool.

If I'm a fool for trying to bring peace, so be it.

Arnii meant you're a fool for trying to induce him to behave like an adult
human being. I have to agree.