Posted to can.community.military,soc.culture.british,rec.audio.tech,alt.zines,alt.security.terrorism
Docky Wocky Docky Wocky is offline

Default SHOCKING INTERNATIONAL EXPOSE' - God Damn the Corporate News American - I DEMAND a public debate with Americans on the FACT that George Walker Bush is a war criminal. Example to Humanity: the Iraq conflict has no cause. Period. Despite demon Bush

I wonder what this one did with the money his mother gave him to go to law
school?

Or, for English classes, even?

Posted to can.community.military,soc.culture.british,rec.audio.tech,alt.zines,alt.security.terrorism
[email protected] JamesGangNC@gmail.com is offline