Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.pro
jason jason is offline

Default Sound Forge Pro

Maybe it's old news, but new to me. Sony has unloaded their Sound Forge
Professional program (as well as most of its media software) to MAGIX
GmbH. I was happy with SF for a number of years. Now I like Audition
better and wonder what'll become of SF. Who's MAGIX?

Sound Forge 9 Mike Rivers Pro Audio 28 April 12th 07 11:12 PM
Sound Forge and the CD gap QU Greg Pro Audio 2 May 19th 04 04:42 PM
Sound Forge and the CD gap QU Greg Pro Audio 0 May 19th 04 12:01 AM
Sound Forge Ken Bouchard General 0 October 11th 03 02:41 AM
Sound Forge Ken Bouchard Tech 0 October 11th 03 02:41 AM