Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! is offline

Default I think I saw McElroy tonight

So here I am having a great time in Austin. I go to a place called
"The Hole in the Wall" near UTA. There's a band called Adrian's
(something or other) tearing it up. It's an all-woman post-punk band
and Adrian (the lead guitarist) can play. She's wailing through an SG
into a Marshall half-stack.

I look over and there's a guy with long grey hair shaking his head to
the music. I'm sure it's Stephen.

Or was he the guy with the close-cropped black hair hitting on the
bartender Jillian?

It's hard to say.

Anyway, it was a great band and a fun night.