Cobra

Default WTB: Hifonics ISSUS Orion NT100 NT200

Guys,
One more time...I am looking for a Hifonics Issus working or not. I am
also looking for an Orion NT100 and NT200 working or otherwise. Email
me with what you have.
-Don

John Durbin

Pardon my ignorance, but what exactly are the NT100 and NT200? There's
always a chance we have one of those in the bonepile...

I suspect the Hifonics piece will be more commonly found under the name
"Isis"...

JD
have to know your miscellaneous mythical gods, basically

Cobra wrote:

Guys,
One more time...I am looking for a Hifonics Issus working or not. I am
also looking for an Orion NT100 and NT200 working or otherwise. Email
me with what you have.
-Don

Captain Howdy

The NT100 and NT200 are amplifiers that Orion sold in the 90's as a part of
their NTense line of products, they were purple in color and if I am not
mistaken they came out around the same time as the XTR line that replaced the
SX line.

Cobra wrote:

Guys,
One more time...I am looking for a Hifonics Issus working or not. I am
also looking for an Orion NT100 and NT200 working or otherwise. Email
me with what you have.
-Don

Mark Zarella

the mids from the 641is system... was probably a 3-series 4" 2-way
version back further too, but not in the last couple of years.

Yeah, the mids from the 641is system are what I'm looking for.

Stephen Narayan

Ooo....Oooo...

Me too Mr. Kottah....

One of each would be sweet JD

I have the matching balanced line EQ and crossover to go with these..

Cobra wrote:

Guys,
One more time...I am looking for a Hifonics Issus working or not. I am
also looking for an Orion NT100 and NT200 working or otherwise. Email
me with what you have.
-Don

Stephen Narayan | IASCA Certified Judge 2003
| http://www.teamrocs.com
Denon DCT-1000R & Rockford RFX8250 | Orion NT EQ/Crossover | Helix A4 amplifier | Focal components | IDMAX 12 sub

John Durbin

no luck...

JD

Cobra wrote:

Guys,
One more time...I am looking for a Hifonics Issus working or not. I am
also looking for an Orion NT100 and NT200 working or otherwise. Email
me with what you have.
-Don

Stephen Narayan | IASCA Certified Judge 2003
| http://www.teamrocs.com
Denon DCT-1000R & Rockford RFX8250 | Orion NT EQ/Crossover | Helix A4 amplifier | Focal components | IDMAX 12 sub

Eddie Runner

There is Durbin...!!!

I was just askin Sancho where you been...

John Durbin

you guys talk too much,lately...

JD
lurking