Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
EggHd

Default Free Bomb Factory Plug Ins!

For Pro Tools 6 and OSX users Digidesign is making thses a free download, no
ilock

http://www.digidesign.com/news/details.cfm?story_id=806

From the digi website

FREE Bomb Factory Plug-ins Now Available for Download Come and get'm! Seven
full-featured Bomb Factory plug-ins€š Bomb Factory BF76 (formerly, Bomb
Factory 1176), Bomb Factory BF Essentials (five plug-ins), and Funk Logic
Mastererize, are now available for FREE download for Pro Tools TDM and LE
systems running on Windows XP or Mac OS X. As our way of saying thanks for your
support, and your way of saving $680 US compared to the plug-ins' combined list
price, we've made the following plug-ins available without copy protection
(yep, no iLok required) so you can put them to work in your sessions right
away: