Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] sunilkrpatna72@gmail.com is offline

Default NetEQ-Update with PCB to download

On Saturday, April 28, 2001 at 2:16:09 AM UTC+5:30, Barry Porter wrote:
Just letting everyone know that an updated copy of my NetEQ circuit -
a 4 band parametric equaliser designed by the uncle of the British
EQ-can now be downloaded from my site. Additionally, there is a PCB
layout in Gerber format that you can also get - for free.
Get your copy now from www.porteraudio.co.uk
--
Barry E Porter
Professional Audio Creativity

spiele gratis downloaden adventure spiele kostenlos pc spielekostenlos spielen spiele fuer pc kostenlos spiele gratis kostenlos gratishandy games spiele download kostenlos kostenlose spiele downloads pc gamesgratis pc games kostenlos spiel download g [email protected] Pro Audio 2 March 23rd 08 02:21 PM
Where did you download MP3 ? Thomas Jespersen General 0 February 17th 07 02:04 AM
Where did you download MP3 ? AZ Nomad General 0 February 15th 07 03:18 PM
DOWNLOAD MUSIC???? Paul Boyd Pro Audio 8 April 4th 04 07:59 PM
Please download and comment LJM Pro Audio 2 August 16th 03 12:10 PM