Hamilton Audio

Default thoughts on Visonik equipment

does anybody have any practical thoughts or experience with Visonik car
audio? I've just grabbed the entire line, but have not had any experience
with it. the specs and products /look/ good enough, and the pricing is
solid, but how is the performance and reliability?

esp their high current amps and subwoofers?

thanks!

Hamilton Audio
Car Audio, Security & Performance

Brandon Buckner

The demo vehicle they have at the World Finals competition is nice. The
installer/speaker designer is pretty cool too. Offshoot of MA Audio and
all its companies. I believe Visonik is the "high end" audio branch
though. Good stuff for bang for the buck.

Brandonb

Hamilton Audio wrote:

does anybody have any practical thoughts or experience with Visonik car
audio? I've just grabbed the entire line, but have not had any experience
with it. the specs and products /look/ good enough, and the pricing is
solid, but how is the performance and reliability?

esp their high current amps and subwoofers?

thanks!

Hamilton Audio
Car Audio, Security & Performance

Matt Miller

i used 2 12's with a JBL 600.1 and they sounded goodnever had n e real
problems with them excpet on one sub the wires came undone (the acutally sub
its self no the wires i ran to it) hope that helps. later

news