Posted to rec.audio.tech
Industrial One Industrial One is offline

Default Advanced EQ adjusting

I have two audio tracks, one fine one dulled up. When I compare them
on the EQ I can clearly see which frequencies are downsized. Is there
a way to save the EQ profile and use it to fix the dulled version?
Posted to rec.audio.tech
ChrisCoaster ChrisCoaster is offline

On Jan 21, 1:52*pm, Industrial One wrote:
I have two audio tracks, one fine one dulled up. When I compare them
on the EQ I can clearly see which frequencies are downsized. Is there
a way to save the EQ profile and use it to fix the dulled version?

Load 'em into Audacity.

Problem licked.

-CC