Arny Krueger

Default In defense of Michael Jackson

I'm dicgusted by the way this guy is persecuted. There is no proof
that he's done anything with these boys except shared his bed with
them. As he points out it is the most loving thin g a man can do -
share his bed with a boy. I do it all the time too with my
neighborhood boys, nephews and sometimes with my own daughter dressed
as a boy since my own boy died a few years ago. I tell you a girl can
make a good boy substitute with the righr haircut and a little rubber
supplement from a "love" shop ;-)

Touching a boy is not having sex if the boy is OK with it even
private-part-touching. The boy can always say no and only stands to
lose ice-cream, soda-pop and maybe a free day at an amusement-park.
Many boys simply need touching because their parents and friends won't
do it and they feel left out of any intimacy in their lives and can
become dangerous criminals if not touched by some-one. ;-(

Boys need little love in their lives too!

Just my 2-cents.

Arny Krueger
MrBitsy

Arny Krueger wrote:
[...]

Your a sick man and that was absolutely in the worst taste that I have ever
seen on this group.
--
MrBitsy

Arny Krueger

Default In defense of Michael Jackson - yet another childish forgery

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
om

Forgery:

From: (Arny Krueger)
Newsgroups: rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech,uk. rec.audio
Subject: In defense of Michael Jackson
Date: 21 Nov 2003 02:57:28 -0800
rec.audio.pro:1010648 rec.audio.tech:166570 uk.rec.audio:95437

Note that the posting-host is 66.46.214.82

if you check at
http://www.arin.net/ the source is:

OrgName: Allstream Corp. Corporation Allstream
OrgID: ACCA-2
Address: 200 Wellington Street West
Address: 16th Floor
City: Toronto
StateProv: ON
PostalCode: M5V-3G2
Country: CA

Which is in Canada.

Recently, my dynamically-assigned IP address is 68.42.249.2 which belongs
to Comcast cable in Michigan which is where I live.

The intent of this post is to present me as being a person who sympathises
with Michael Jackson. Nothing could be further from the truth.

[...]

Tommy B

Hey let's give the guy a break.................................
An arm maybe a knee-cap or 2........just kidding.ba-dum.
Brilliant satire Arny, or are you a card-carring member of NAMBLA? Oh ,
right , you gave your real name.....hmmmmm.
Brilliant satire Arny!

Tom

"MrBitsy" wrote in message
Arny Krueger wrote:
[...]

Arny Krueger

"MrBitsy" wrote in message

Arny Krueger wrote:
[...]

I agree. Whoever forged this post is a sick puppy - someone who is lost in
their pedophile fantasies.

Joseph Oberlander

It's actually quite sad. The problem isn't one of him being a pedophile,
but his not coming to terms with another problem - that he wishes that
he was a woman. He doesn't seem to be able to come to terms with it,
but if ever there was a case of someone doing everything short of having
an operation - he fits that description.

Now, there's nothing wrong with that - it's his life - and he'd most
certainly be happier as one. People would not have nearly the problem
with his attitude and behavior towards children either - he'd be seen
as more of a sad, lonely person insted.

He'll likely get off on this one too - but my advice would be - go to
a therapist.

Adam Calaitzis

Midnight Nambler, babysnake handler.

JWelsh3374

There is no proof
that he's done anything with these boys except shared his bed with
them.

Are you HIGH or what?? That is completely UNACCEPTABLE behavior for any adult
male.

There is no proof
that he's done anything with these boys except shared his bed with
them. As he points out it is the most loving thin g a man can do -
share his bed with a boy. I do it all the time too with my
neighborhood boys, nephews and sometimes with my own daughter dressed
as a boy since my own boy died a few years ago.

I would be taking a look at YOU then, sport. That ain't cool. PERIOD.

You are ****ing sick.

Touching a boy is not having sex if the boy is OK with it even
private-part-touching. The boy can always say no and only stands to
lose ice-cream, soda-pop and maybe a free day at an amusement-park.

More sick.

Many boys simply need touching because their parents and friends won't
do it and they feel left out of any intimacy in their lives and can
become dangerous criminals if not touched by some-one. ;-(

Get some help dude.

Boys need little love in their lives too!

Spoken like a true pdeophile. You are out of control you ****ing scumbag.

searching for peace, love and quality footwear
guido

http://www.guidotoons.com
http://www.theloniousmoog.com
http://www.luckymanclark.com
WillStG

(JWelsh3374)
Are you HIGH or what?? That is completely UNACCEPTABLE behavior for any
adult
male.

It was a forged crossposting with a fake "ArnybKruger" address John. No
doubt more genius work from the RAO midiots , who have made similar sarcastic
jest of the real Arny Kruger's son passing away a few years ago, with similar
types of posts.

Those guys deserve a real attitude adjustment.

Will Miho
NY Music & TV Audio Guy
Off the Morning Show! & sleepin' In... / Fox News

Tommi

"WillStG" wrote in message
(JWelsh3374)
Are you HIGH or what?? That is completely UNACCEPTABLE behavior for any
adult
male.

It was a forged crossposting with a fake "ArnybKruger" address

John. No
doubt more genius work from the RAO midiots , who have made similar

sarcastic
jest of the real Arny Kruger's son passing away a few years ago, with

similar
types of posts.

Those guys deserve a real attitude adjustment.

Those guys forging these kind of letters in someone else's name should
seriously consider the consequences if they ever get caught.
They should also be aware that this kind of behavior usually belongs to
11-year old kids, I pity any adult who makes an effort to do something like
this. That's just soo...
Low.

Tommy B

If this was ment to hurt anyone individual, or by someone assuming thier
identity, which I think might be a crime, then however "Swift" it was, it
wasn't swift at all!
Tom

"Tommi" wrote in message

"WillStG" wrote in message
(JWelsh3374)
[...]

BlacklineMusic

It's actually quite sad. The problem isn't one of him being a pedophile,
but his not coming to terms with another problem - that he wishes that
he was a woman

First off, he is sexually attracted to young boys and he molests them. THIS IS
A PROBLEM. That fact that he wants to be a woman is also obvious, but that
doesn't affect anyone. Molesting boys does.

He is guilty in my opinion. If he can sit there and say that the only plastic
surgery he has had was on his nose for a breathing problem, then he has NO
CREDIBILITY at all.
Steve
2mb

Touching a boy is not having sex if the boy is OK with it even
private-part-touching. The boy can always say no and only stands to
lose ice-cream, soda-pop and maybe a free day at an amusement-park.
Many boys simply need touching because their parents and friends won't
do it and they feel left out of any intimacy in their lives and can
become dangerous criminals if not touched by some-one. ;-(

Dude! that is a sick ****ing joke and I hope it is forged.

I'm with his biographer. Someone needs to smack him around and tell him to
stop hanging out with 12 year olds.
I hear this is an incurable disease, a compulsion. There are only 4 ways to
fix it, a bullet, lethal injection, electrocution, and hanging.

I have a son, so check the perv lists quite often (thank god for these).
Some sicko around the corner from me, violated parole (for another pedophile
conviction) and went to Virginia where he got a job babysitting a 2 year old
girl. Absolutely horrifying. I think you can figure out the rest.

The guy used to walk by my house all the time, usually with 2-4 kids under
12 in tow. I called the police at least 2 times a week and they never did
anything. What a sick, sick, joke. The whole thing was easily preventable,
the authorities had all they needed to make a case, and did nothing. The guy
was violating parole just being within 25 ft of a child. I gave them his
name and address. Nothing happened.

They need to first be tortured for about 10 years, 24x7, then put to death
by grown up child molestation victims in the most painful way possible...
Mussolini style flaying with a gasoline marinade. I am sorry but cruel and
unusual crimes need cruel and unusual punishment.

All of those kids will have trust and sexual issues for life. I have 5
friends (2 gay) who were victims of this sort of thing. It isn't pretty.
None of them have ever had a relationship that lasted very long, except one,
who amazingly enough is happily married with children.

I am hard right on this one. The collective damage these people do needs to
be stopped permanently the first time it happens. Preferably death, so I
don't have to pay for it.

[...]

ThePaulThomas

"Phil" wrote in message news:ilqvb.204163$ao4.722702@attbi_s51...
Obviously, this is not the real Arny Krueger.

Correct. The first thing I did here on the Google groups page is
click on the thread starter's name and it showed this forgery as their
first and only post. The real Arny has thousands of posts here on
r.a.p. which I always enjoy reading. This forgery is something I did
not enjoy reading...

Joseph Oberlander

2mb wrote:

The guy used to walk by my house all the time, usually with 2-4 kids under
12 in tow. I called the police at least 2 times a week and they never did
anything. What a sick, sick, joke. The whole thing was easily preventable,
the authorities had all they needed to make a case, and did nothing. The guy
was violating parole just being within 25 ft of a child. I gave them his
name and address. Nothing happened.

You never call the police. Call the media and the various watchgroups - they
will raise a stink that will make the Police take action.

Ian Molton

On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 18:16:00 GMT
"2mb" wrote:

I hear this is an incurable disease, a compulsion. There are only 4 ways to
fix it, a bullet, lethal injection, electrocution, and hanging.

I guess you're from the USA then...

--
Spyros lair: http://www.mnementh.co.uk/ |||| Maintainer: arm26 linux

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are tasty and good with ketchup.
Justin Ulysses Morse

BlacklineMusic wrote:

First off, he is sexually attracted to young boys and he molests
them. THIS IS A PROBLEM. That fact that he wants to be a woman is
also obvious, but that doesn't affect anyone. Molesting boys does.

I think the real problem is that just because he's a weirdo, everybody
assumes he's a creep. Due process isn't afforded to people who act
strangely, even if their public actions are unrelated to the actions of
which they're accused.

He is guilty in my opinion.

You and I are not entitled to an opinion on that topic. Unless it was
your ass he bought in ice cream, you're in no position to say. Nobody
has any right to come to a conclusion until the pervert gets a fair
trial. Alleged pervert.

If he can sit there and say that the only plastic
surgery he has had was on his nose for a breathing problem, then he has NO
CREDIBILITY at all.

Sure, but that doesn't make him a child molester. I wouldn't be
surprised if it's just another sleaze trying to cash in. Either way,
there is a sick **** taking advantage of a young boy. When the trial's
over, hopefully we'll know whether it was the kid's parents or the guy
with the rotted-off nose.

I wouldn't send my kid over to play with his monkey, but I wouldn't
lynch the guy just yet either.

ulysses
Ian Molton

On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 18:16:00 GMT
"2mb" wrote:

I hear this is an incurable disease, a compulsion. There are only 4 ways to
fix it, a bullet, lethal injection, electrocution, and hanging.

So, take the sick and kill them, eh?

They need to first be tortured for about 10 years, 24x7, then put to death
by grown up child molestation victims in the most painful way possible...
Mussolini style flaying with a gasoline marinade.

Hm. you seem pretty sick yourself... come over here, I have a nice pointy needle...

--
Spyros lair: http://www.mnementh.co.uk/ |||| Maintainer: arm26 linux

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are tasty and good with ketchup.
2mb

I guess you're from the USA then...

Yea. We don't take kindly to our kids being sodomized. Point me to a
pedophile that has been rehabilitated and I will show you that pig in my
back yard that can fly with it's wings and maybe we'll take a ski trip to
hell.

"Ian Molton" wrote in message
On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 18:16:00 GMT
"2mb" wrote:

I hear this is an incurable disease, a compulsion. There are only 4 ways

fix it, a bullet, lethal injection, electrocution, and hanging.

I guess you're from the USA then...

--
Spyros lair: http://www.mnementh.co.uk/ |||| Maintainer: arm26 linux

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are tasty and good with

ketchup.

2mb

"Ian Molton" wrote in message
On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 18:16:00 GMT
"2mb" wrote:

I hear this is an incurable disease, a compulsion. There are only 4 ways

fix it, a bullet, lethal injection, electrocution, and hanging.

So, take the sick and kill them, eh?

No, just the chronic pedophiles.

They need to first be tortured for about 10 years, 24x7, then put to

death
by grown up child molestation victims in the most painful way

possible...
Mussolini style flaying with a gasoline marinade.

Hm. you seem pretty sick yourself... come over here, I have a nice pointy

needle...

I admit. I am a sick *******, especially when it comes to people that
habitually rape children.

--
Spyros lair: http://www.mnementh.co.uk/ |||| Maintainer: arm26 linux

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are tasty and good with

ketchup.

Ian Molton

On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 19:10:54 GMT
"2mb" wrote:

Yea. We don't take kindly to our kids being sodomized. Point me to a
pedophile that has been rehabilitated and I will show you that pig in
my back yard that can fly with it's wings and maybe we'll take a ski
trip to hell.

I know a couple. Im not inclined to give someone like you their names
though.

Yes, I have kids of my own, and no, I wouldnt want them in a situation
where someone could take advantage of them.

I still feel no compulsion to murder paedophiles. If they are ill, they
shouldnt be punished for their illness. They should be helped. Perhaps
some paedophiles arent ill, but then what would you say they are?

Is everyone who differs from the 'norm' ill?

--
Spyros lair: http://www.mnementh.co.uk/ |||| Maintainer: arm26 linux

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are tasty and good with
ketchup.
Ian Molton

On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 19:14:06 GMT
"2mb" wrote:

So, take the sick and kill them, eh?

No, just the chronic pedophiles.

should we also tar and feather them?

--
Spyros lair: http://www.mnementh.co.uk/ |||| Maintainer: arm26 linux

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are tasty and good with ketchup.
2mb

"Ian Molton" wrote in message
On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 19:14:06 GMT
"2mb" wrote:

So, take the sick and kill them, eh?

No, just the chronic pedophiles.

should we also tar and feather them?

Nah. The tar wouldn't stick because of the gasoline... pay attention!

--
Spyros lair: http://www.mnementh.co.uk/ |||| Maintainer: arm26 linux

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are tasty and good with

ketchup.

2mb

I don't feel a compulsion to murder pedophiles, just to give them what they
deserve.

I know a couple. Im not inclined to give someone like you their names
though.

If they are in the UK, they are your problem, not mine.

"Ian Molton" wrote in message
On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 19:10:54 GMT
"2mb" wrote:

[...]

2mb

I still feel no compulsion to murder paedophiles. If they are ill, they
shouldnt be punished for their illness. They should be helped. Perhaps
some paedophiles arent ill, but then what would you say they are?

A liability, dangerous.

Is everyone who differs from the 'norm' ill?

Everyone is abnormal in their own little way. It is when your abnormality
causes you to murder, rape or harm others, then the justice system allows
you to do it over and over that something needs to be done about it. If the
person is incurable and dangerous, what's the point? Keep them locked up in
a filthy asylum or jail until they die (or get murdered in jail by thugs who
happen to be child rape victims)? That is worse than a death sentence. Let
them out on good behaviour so they can do it some more? You can't allow them
to keep raping kids. It is simply not an option.

I know a couple.

Good for you. I hope you guys have fun at the pub trading experiences over a
Guiness.

Im not inclined to give someone like you their names
though.

I have a list of 1000's. 16 within a 3 block radius of my house. I don't run
around killing them, or even spraypainting "PERV" on the front of their
houses (as much as I would like to, I am a little busy, and I might get the
wrong house). I just like to know who they are so if they come up to my son
with a cute little dog, some candy, and try to make friends with him, I know
to tell them to get the f**k away from my kid.

My son will have all of the neighborhood perv photos memorized by the time
he is 6, and instructions will be drilled into him on what to do *when* they
try something. He will understand their methods, and tricks. I consider this
the parental duty of anyone who has any regard for their children. I'd feel
pretty guilty looking him in his eyes if something happened and I didn't do
everything possible to prevent it. I wouldn't be able to live with myself.

Do you want them around your kids unattended? How about outside of the
neighborhood elementary school when it lets out for the afternoon. Pocket
full of candy, or pills... give me a break. They need to be dealt with
permanently. Every last one I have ever seen on the news is a repeat
offender.

"2mb" wrote in message
I don't feel a compulsion to murder pedophiles, just to give them what

they
deserve.

I know a couple. Im not inclined to give someone like you their names
though.

If they are in the UK, they are your problem, not mine.

"Ian Molton" wrote in message
On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 19:10:54 GMT
"2mb" wrote:

[...]

2mb

Tell that to the victims. See how they feel. Sorry. I feel that Uday Hussein
would do them right.

"G.Snail" wrote in message
"2mb" wrote:

[...]

For a moment there I thought you had the moral high ground, but you
sink to the level of the people you despise. "10 years" of torture on
any living person would be a crime arguably many times more
reprehensible than child molestation.

--
S i g n a l @ l i n e o n e . n e t

Sander deWaal

Ian Molton said:

So, take the sick and kill them, eh?

No, just the chronic pedophiles.

should we also tar and feather them?

Nope, just cut off their dicks 'n be done with it.

--
Sander deWaal
Vacuum Audio Consultancy
rich rookie

"2mb" wrote in message

Do you want them around your kids unattended? How about outside of the
neighborhood elementary school when it lets out for the afternoon. Pocket
full of candy, or pills... give me a break. They need to be dealt with
permanently. Every last one I have ever seen on the news is a repeat
offender.

Well, where my kids go to school (3rd and 5th grade) there _are_ two
registered sex offenders who live across the street from the school.
Everyone knows they are there and every one watches those houses. I still
think it's crazy to let these people live in such locations.

Then again, you just never know. A few weeks ago a local teacher got
indicted for child molestation. He had an affair with a 12 year old student
of his that had been going on for four years. Sick. You'd think that the
parents would notice these things happening. At least I hope I would if my
kids were in that situation.

Richard

BlacklineMusic

You and I are not entitled to an opinion on that topic. Unless it was
your ass he bought in ice cream, you're in no position to say. Nobody
has any right to come to a conclusion until the pervert gets a fair
trial. Alleged pervert.

It comes to a point where you have to take off the mask of "innocent until
proven guilty" and start using common sense and reality.

In college I took a class on sexuality thinking that the girls in it would
have to be pretty horny to take a class like that, and maybe I could score some
easy tail. Instead I had an amazing teacher who discussed a lot about
pedophilia and sexual deviance. Jackson pairs up with every single known
characteristic of a homosexual pedophile, its like trying to tell me the sky is
not blue until proven in a court of law. No one pays off 20 million if they
are innocent. I have a good feeling that this time they will have some
evidence to convict the guy. He is a deviant. And the sky is blue.
Steve
2mb

Everyone is abnormal in their own little way. It is when your abnormality
causes you to murder, rape or harm others, then snip

Moments ago you were describing the extreme lengths to which you would
go in order to harm somebody.

No, I was describing what I thought the punishment should be. Read the
*whole* post before you reply and call me a torturer. I was simply giving my
opinion on what they deserve. I bet you would get a lot of job applications
for the torturer positions though. I like to make music. I don't have the
stomach for the torture thing. There are plenty of people who would enjoy
such a thing. I start gagging from the sight of blood or smell of excrement.
I wouldn't last 2 minutes in that job.

I would happily design the instruments though. There would be a lot of rusty
mild steel involved. I am sure that Uday's prison would have some suitable
designs to work from.

I have a list of 1000's. 16 within a 3 block radius of my house. I don't

run snip

Getting obsessive yet?

Nah, its simple, you go to the state attorney's web site, download the list.
It is all or nothing. Takes about 2-3 minutes to download. There are 1000's
in the list (with photos) and it is on my hard drive. Every other month or
so, I renew it and see who the latest neighborhood additions are. You can
search by zip code: ) Brilliant. Takes about 2-3 minutes to download, 10
minutes to pull the new profiles on the local pervs. I think this is one of
the most downloaded files on our state's internet site.

My son will have all of the neighborhood perv photos memorized by the

time
he is 6,

Sounds traumatic.

Not as traumatic as a 45 year old sleazebag sodomizing him and possibly
giving him a life long venereal disease, with the mental complications that
go along with this. You raise your victim your way, I'll raise someone who
can see the warning signs and knows what to do when the slimy pervert tries
to move in for the kill.

You don't need to traumatize a child to show him who the neighborhood evil
boogeymen are, and they are *evil*. Not only that, you don't need to
traumatize a child to train them for a contingency. They actually like the
drills. Just last night, I saw a story on the news where an 8 year old boy
successfully defended himself against such a lowlife goodfornothing pervert.
(we are averaging 2 child molestation cases on the news per night here, it
is a problem of epidemic proportions) They interviewed his parents and they
demonstrated how they turned the self defense instruction into a game that
the child enjoyed. I want my boy to have that kind of preparation.

I am sure that your politically correct, uber sensitive attitude does great
in the coffee house with the other liberals, but see how the parents of a
fresh victim recieve it. Send me a note when your kid gets molested and tell
me how you feel about it. Go explain to victim Daddy that "he is just sick.
It isn't his fault. He can be cured. He deserves our compassion."... give it
up man! Maybe they would buy it after 2 years of brainwashing with a
psychiatrist, but I am not buying it. Send your opinion to Dr. Phil or
Oprah. Maybe they will understand you and agree.

love it or leave it, you aren't gonna change my opinion. I wouldn't bother
wasting my time.

--
S i g n a l @ l i n e o n e . n e t

2mb

For no-hopers castration is a plausible means of treatment.

Actually G, castration is classed right up there with torture as "cruel and
unusual punishment". And he didn't say castration, he said "Nope, just cut
off their dicks 'n be done with it."

You seem to have a problem reading today.

You are no better than I am bro. Now I feel a lot better ; ) NOT.

You don't think that every day would be a torture with your little man cut
off? Let's get philosophical here. Torture torture is likely to be as
torturous as amputation. The stump hurts, you get phantom pain, depression,
you can't jerk off. That is a fate worse than death or torture by itself.
You grow man teets... damn.

You are a sick *******.

"G.Snail" wrote in message
Sander deWaal wrote:

So, take the sick and kill them, eh?

No, just the chronic pedophiles.

should we also tar and feather them?

Nope, just cut off their dicks 'n be done with it.

For no-hopers castration is a plausible means of treatment.

--
S i g n a l @ l i n e o n e . n e t

Michael Mckelvy

[...]

Boon, Middius, the Devil, et al.

Michael Mckelvy

"G.Snail" wrote in message
Joseph Oberlander wrote:

It's actually quite sad. The problem isn't one of him being a pedophile,
but his not coming to terms with another problem - that he wishes that
he was a woman.

That's a new one on me. You worked that out how exactly?

It's more probable that Jacko is locked into a child-like mentality
because he never got the opportunity to develop and progress through
puberty into adulthood in a normal way, and it's common knowledge that
he was intimidated and whipped by his father during his formative
years. Not a recipe for success.

It could be argued that sleeping alongside young boys is harmless, but
I think most people would identify that behaviour as being intuitively
wrong on some level or other. Jacko is patently disturbed, and for all
we know there could be merit to the accusation.

You have a long lost brother?
--
S i g n a l @ l i n e o n e . n e t

dickydoo

There's gotta be something wrong with a guy that sqeaks like a girl and
holds his nuts on stage.

2mb

I don't see how castration could be considered to be any of those
things when you have patient consent.

Who said anything about consent.

And he didn't say castration, he said "Nope, just cut
off their dicks 'n be done with it."

Your powers of observation are most impressive! Yes, he said that, I
said something else. That's how talking works.

I was under the impression we were posting electronic messages to a mailing
list. Talking has nothing to do with it.

You seem to have a problem reading today.

No - you have a problem communicating effectively.

You are a moron aren't you?

You are taking my thoughts out of context and trying to give the impression
to the casual reader that I am saying something that I am not. This is
called lying and slander. It is a severe communication problem and everyone
on this forum can see it. If effective communication consists of lies and
slander, yep, I have a communication problem.

First you say

--snip--
Moments ago you were describing the extreme lengths to which you would
go in order to harm somebody.

--snip--

when what I actually said was:

--snip--
They need to first be tortured for about 10 years, 24x7, then put to death
by grown up child molestation victims in the most painful way possible...
Mussolini style flaying with a gasoline marinade. I am sorry but cruel and
unusual crimes need cruel and unusual punishment.
--snip--

Nowhere in this paragraph does it say that I want to be the one doing the
torturing or that I was considering going out and flaying people.

So which is it. Did you lie, or not comprehend my post? Looks to me like it
is one or the other.

I am describing what they deserve, what I would recommend as a punishment,
and that the child molestation victims should be the ones doing it. I
already told you once, I don't have the stomach for such activity, and it
really isn't in my nature to even have the slightest inkling of a desire to
hurt anyone.

I am mr nice guy.

However, you, my friend, have a chip on your shoulder the size of a TC
powercore CPU and some reading comprehension issues. Maybe you should go
drink it off with Ian and his reformed child molester friends before this
gets ugly, you guys get all ****ed off and start stalking me. You are the
ones scaring me now, really. Talking about castration and ****. Please don't
castrate me, I beg you. Just leave me alone you big lying slandering child
molester sympathizing bullies! You guys are the scary ones. Stay back, I
know karate!

Where will I go hide... ohhh the humanity.

By the way, I think that castration involves removing the testicles.

just cut
off their dicks 'n be done with it

describes removing the penis.

Peter Larsen

Default da sick spoof thread ... move on please! - In defense of MichaelJackson

2mb wrote:

I don't see how castration could be considered to be any of those
things when you have patient consent.

Who said anything about consent.

This thread is way off of da topic in all newsgroups the original
spoofer posted his sick crap in. Move on ....

Kind regards

Peter Larsen

ThePaulThomas

George M. Middius wrote in message . ..
Another case of Usenet Masochism Syndrome is confessed. ThePaulThomas
said:

The real Arny [Kroofeces] has thousands of posts here on
r.a.p. which I always enjoy reading.

Not to worry, progress has been reported. There may be a cure soon.

There won't be a "cure" for this sort of nonsense until people
realise what they're up against...
http://www.importanceofphilosophy.co...tUniverse.html