Gravity

Default MP3 players?

I've never been a Sony fan. Those units are pretty prone to skipping in my
experiance.

:-D I just cut the cheese!
"Paul in Redland" wrote in message
I'm currently looking at getting a CD player that can play mp3's. I,m
looking at:

1) Blaupunkt 'SanJose' MP41
2) Sony CDX-MP70

Would anyone care to comment on either or both of these units? I'm looking
for a unit that will take some road bumps (it's going into a 18 wheeler
truck) and still provide skip-free playing of cds. The Sony advertises

their
MP70 as being virtually skip-free but I couldn't find any mention of such

feature for the Blaupunkt unit. How skip-proof is it to road bumps and

such?
Another thing I'm concerned about is the ease of navigating the menu
structure to find mp3 files
I appreciate your comments

Paul.

Scott

I got an mp70 and I luv it. Best player I evaer had. Of cource the head that
I had befor was a 8 year old kenwood ps-900 (top of the line in its day).
Anyway I give it 5 stars. I would get the mp80 for its 4 volt pre-outs and
support of Verible bit rate mp3's but the 70 still a great player.
"Gravity" wrote in message
[...]

Gravity

Are you going to take the word of somebody that can't operate a
spellchecker?

:-D I just cut the cheese!

"Gravity" wrote in message
[...]

New Audio Service to MP3 players janebirk General 0 March 10th 04 08:00 AM
New Yahoo Group for Memorex MP3 Players James Jones General 0 January 7th 04 06:17 PM
MP3 players that record MS General 18 December 5th 03 05:44 PM
Memory Card Readers for hard drive MP3 players? Gaikokujin Kyofusho General 6 November 15th 03 01:35 PM
Operating temperature of CD players? Arny Krueger General 1 August 26th 03 01:59 PM