Chris Fonville

Default Newbie: finding a hole in a 93 eclipse firewall

This will be my first time wiring an amp so I'm new to the whole thing. I
have the rca and remote wires ran from the heat unit to the trunk, but now
I'm working on the power cable from the battery. Has anyone had experience
with a 93 eclipse? The body styles for a 91-94 mitsubishi eclipse, eagle
talon, and plymouth laser are all the same. The battery is on the right
side and right behind it is a fairly large place I should be able to run the
power wire through, but it's pretty high up. After taking off the glove box
I can't see where the hole comes through. Will I have to take off the whole
dash? Is there a better hole (I can't find one)? Any tips or other advice?
Thanks in advance,
Chris