googacky

Default FS or trade: Swissonic AD24 converters

Hello, I'm looking to sell or trade a set of Swissonic AD24
converters. These would make a great addition to a Digi 001 or 002
rig, adding 8 extra channels of simultaneous I/O and an upgrade from
the stock Digi converters. Search Swissonic on this forum or visit
them on the web at www.swissonic.com to find out more about this unit.
The unit is the mkI. Photos are available upon request.

Retail on a new mkII unit is about $750.00. I'd like to get $450.00,
but I'm entertaining reasonable trade offers. Some things i'm looking
for:

beyer m201
beyer m160
lexicon mpx500 or similar
shure ksm141
akg c451eb

Email me with any other prospective offers.