Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.arts.movies.production.sound,
Ty Ford Ty Ford is offline

Default Any Source-Connect users out there?

You know who you are.

I'm running the 15 day regular software. So far, so good.

If you're running it and want to try to hook up, please let me know.

Regards,

Ty Ford

Guitar player?:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RZJ9MptZmU

Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.arts.movies.production.sound
greg sextro greg sextro is offline

we use it at the studio to connect with our site in l.a. it seems to
work pretty well once you get it set up properly. i haven't used it
personally. don't know if that info helps!

Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.arts.movies.production.sound
Dave Fisk Dave Fisk is offline

We use it just about every day at technicolor. the clients like to
listen in on the dx record sessions

Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.arts.movies.production.sound
soundgun soundgun is offline

I sell it to my VO clients to use while on the road. I also include
it in a portable studio kit I call the "VO2GO", http://eldorec.com/vo2go.html
The fidelity is fantastic, thanks to the use of AAC codecs, and now
APTX is available. It requires a pretty good chunk of bandwidth, 300
kbps bi-directionally, for a VO session, which is quite a bit more
than AudioTX, a Windows only competitor. Their support is excellent,
and the interface is great. They just released a version that runs
under a stand-alone interface called Desktop, so you can use it
outside of Pro Tools or your other VST apps.
If anyone would like to purchase a copy, I can give a you a bit off
the retail price, as I am an authorized reseller.
http://outofhear.com provides bridging service to connect Source
Connect users to ISDN only studios.

George Whittam
eldorec.com

Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.arts.movies.production.sound
Ty Ford Ty Ford is offline

On Fri, 21 Sep 2007 05:44:18 -0400, soundgun wrote
(in article .com):

[...]

How much for the standard version?

Regards,

Ty Ford

Guitar player?:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RZJ9MptZmU

Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.arts.movies.production.sound
Steve King Steve King is offline

"Ty Ford" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

Yes. Other inquiring minds want to know, too.

Steve King

Source Connect Willya Pro Audio 0 August 25th 06 11:19 AM
Source Connect DanTyFy Pro Audio 0 March 9th 06 03:06 AM
RAO Users and Newbies - Read this First - Unofficial RAO Users Guide whosbest54 Audio Opinions 0 September 1st 05 06:47 PM
RAO Users - Read this First - Unofficial RAO Users Guide whosbest54 Audio Opinions 0 February 9th 04 04:47 PM
RAO Users - Read this First - Unofficial RAO Users Guide Whosbest54 Audio Opinions 0 January 7th 04 10:08 PM