Posted to rec.audio.pro
oobi oobi is offline

Default X-mas wish: MMT-8 controller

I'd like to see Alesis resurrect the MMT-8 sequencer as a USB control
surface.

I got so much more work done on that little box than I do with keyboard
and mouse today...

sigh....

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Fraser Scott Fraser is offline

I'd like to see Alesis resurrect the MMT-8 sequencer as a USB control
surface.

I got so much more work done on that little box than I do with keyboard
and mouse today...

sigh....

Anytime you want to relive those glory days, I got an MMT 8 for you
right here.

Scott Fraser

Posted to rec.audio.pro
DC DC is offline

Scott Fraser wrote:

I'd like to see Alesis resurrect the MMT-8 sequencer as a USB control
surface.

I got so much more work done on that little box than I do with keyboard
and mouse today...

sigh....

Anytime you want to relive those glory days, I got an MMT 8 for you
right here.

I've got a few as well. I really did like that sequencer. I hated when
it filled up and dumped everything, though.

I did buy the Datadisk for backup, but I never really used that.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] 0junk4me@bellsouth.net is offline

Anytime you want to relive those glory days, I got an MMT 8 for
you right here.

I've got a few as well. I really did like that sequencer. I hated
when it filled up and dumped everything, though.
I did buy the Datadisk for backup, but I never really used that.

I used the mmt-8 and datadisk combo for years and actually
liked it quite a bit. IT was quite a little unit and I
really liked mine. Oftentimes I wished I still had it.
SOld it to an old jazz piano player who'd discovered midi
and the one-man band thing. wished I hadn't, even though I
got along fine with cakewalk pro 4.0e for Dos, I still liked
the simplicity of that box. I had the hr-16 with it, and
eventually got a d-4 to put in the rack.

Richard webb,
Electric Spider Productions
Replace anything before the @ symbol with elspider for real
email address.