Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion

Default Open letter to Mr Graham Bear who posts as "Pooh Bear"

Dear Mr Bear,

Your campaign of stalking Mr Andre Jute is in itself a disgrace but
that would not concern me overly much as Mr Jute is more than big
enough to look after himself. If is perfectly clear that you are no
match for Mr Jute, who laughs as he runs circles around you.

What does concern me is the disgrace your despicable behaviour casts on
an honorable profession. Perhaps, if you intend to continue on this
course, you will stop telling us so frequently that you are "an
engineer".

Mr Jute's tube amplifier circuits are published for all to use. They
have been built by distinguished engineers in Germany and Italy known
to me personally, who speak well of them. I have also built Mr Jute's
designs. Where are your circuits for us to evaluate and build, Mr Bear?

Yours sincerely,

Frank B.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger

"François Yves Le Gal" wrote in message
On 17 Dec 2005 14:57:42 -0800, wrote:

Frank B.

Here are Jute's headers from one of his posts earlier today:

From: "Andre Jute"
Newsgroups: rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion

Here are the headers from "Frank B.":

Newsgroups: rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion

Exactly the same... Same IP, same user agent, same everything. Frank B. is
another Jute sockppupet.

Probably the only way that Jute can find anybody to agree with him. ;-)

Actually Jute does have some unfortunate individuals with reduced mental
powers who do agree with him. But he apparently does not have enough, so he
has descended to creating sockupppets to stoke his ego.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
dizzy

wrote:

Mr Jute's obvious sock-puppets supporting him are a real hoot!

Check the headers. Yahoo/google nym-shifting asshole, never to be
believed.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Andre Jute

wrote:
Dear Mr Bear,

Your campaign of stalking Mr Andre Jute is in itself a disgrace but
that would not concern me overly much as Mr Jute is more than big
enough to look after himself. If is perfectly clear that you are no
match for Mr Jute, who laughs as he runs circles around you.

You're wasting your breath, Frank. Graham Excrement has not the
faintest idea of professional behaviour.

What does concern me is the disgrace your despicable behaviour casts on
an honorable profession. Perhaps, if you intend to continue on this
course, you will stop telling us so frequently that you are "an
engineer".

If this tenth-rather Poopie were any kind of an engineer he would
demonstrate it by analysis of something I've published. Instead he
follows me around like lovesick puppy trying to sniff my shorts. What
sort of an engineer has to tell people ten times a day that he has a
diploma?

Mr Jute's tube amplifier circuits are published for all to use. They
have been built by distinguished engineers in Germany and Italy known
to me personally, who speak well of them. I have also built Mr Jute's
designs. Where are your circuits for us to evaluate and build, Mr Bear?

Graham Poopie Bear admits to studying the materials on my netsite. He
has not offerred any analysis of what I have written or of the circuits
there published. Instead he claims the technical material could not
have been written by me, must have been ghostwritten. I kid you not.
The man's a fool. If he knows anything about electronics, we haven't
seen it. I doubt we will.

Yours sincerely,

Frank B.

Andre Jute

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Adam Stouffer

From: "Andre Jute"
Newsgroups: rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion

Here are the headers from "Frank B.":

Newsgroups: rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion

Exactly the same... Same IP, same user agent, same everything. Frank B. is
another Jute sockppupet.

What I can't figure out is the mexican connection. Once in a while some
sock puppet posts from an ip address in mexico. His post usually praises
everything about Jute and then asks one question.

Adam

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

wrote in message
oups.com...
Dear Mr Bear,

Your campaign of stalking Mr Andre Jute is in itself a disgrace but
that would not concern me overly much as Mr Jute is more than big
enough to look after himself. If is perfectly clear that you are no
match for Mr Jute, who laughs as he runs circles around you.

I have had the pleasure of conversing with "Mr. Bear."
Whatever differences you may have with him on audio, it happens to be a fact
that "Mr. Bear" is the nom de plume of an individual with considerable
professional musical experience, to a greater degree than anyone else on
this group, including Atkinson.

Addressing myself to "Mr. Bear", it puzzles me that you regard your
anonymity in this group as so essential. The recent press has reported that
you are quite outspoken on certain fictional matters, even in venues where
extreme decorum, propriety, and conformance to conventional values are
expected.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Phil Allison

"Andre Jute"

Graham Poopie Bear admits to studying the materials on my netsite. He
has not offerred any analysis of what I have written or of the circuits
there published. Instead he claims the technical material could not
have been written by me, must have been ghostwritten. I kid you not.
The man's a fool. If he knows anything about electronics, we haven't
seen it. I doubt we will.

** Poopie Bear ( aka Graham Stevenson ) is a very obvious fake.

He popped up on AAPLS in 2003 waving his tiny dick about claiming to be an
expert professional audio designer.

In truth Poopie is a fat, middle aged, pommy ex DJ and factory tech.

He claims to have worked for Neve and Studiomaster.

As a factory hack.

His only design ability is as a plagiarist.

The innumerable gaps in his knowledge are a mile wide.

Poopie desperately tries to cover them with arrogance and wild bull****ting.

But they are just too big and too many.

He has no job.

........ Phil

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Pooh Bear

Robert Morein wrote:

wrote in message
[...]

Hi Robert,

the use an 'alias' is largely incidental. I have posted under several in my
years on Usenet. For a while I used 'Arthur Dent'. The use of an alias or handle
seems widesperead. I'd guess it's about a 50/50 split with those who use their
real identity ( or maybe it's a fake id ? - another story entirely ).

FWIW - the name Pooh Bear simply amuses me. Too many ppl know me as Pooh now -
lol !

I did post for a while under my real name too. Unfortunately I didn't have a
spam trap in the return address, so I ended up with 200+ junk mail items a day.
I shan't do that again !

My real id is no special secret and many in the pro-audio groups know very well
who I am.

My posted email address works btw.

I'm unclear what you're referring to about the fictional matters though.

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Andre Jute

Phil Allison wrote:
"Andre Jute"

Graham Poopie Bear admits to studying the materials on my netsite. He
has not offerred any analysis of what I have written or of the circuits
there published. Instead he claims the technical material could not
have been written by me, must have been ghostwritten. I kid you not.
The man's a fool. If he knows anything about electronics, we haven't
seen it. I doubt we will.

** Poopie Bear ( aka Graham Stevenson ) is a very obvious fake.

He popped up on AAPLS in 2003 waving his tiny dick about claiming to be an
expert professional audio designer.

He's given us the same lie here, claiming tens of thousands of his
sound reinforcement systems are in service worldwide.

In truth Poopie is a fat, middle aged, pommy ex DJ and factory tech.

Quite a bit more than middleaged. He invaded a thread in which I
mentioned The Bonzo Dog Band to claim he once recorded them. If it is
true (which would be no shakes as they are posthumously famous; at the
time they were playing for free), then it happened forty years ago
because they last worked around 1967/68.

But at least that's better than Arny Krueger recording the choir at his
little church. After all, the Bonzo made a couple of commercial
recordings later. (And no, no Graham Stevenson is credited among the
recording staff. No prizes for guessing that.)

He claims to have worked for Neve and Studiomaster.

As truck driver? A security guard? Those are good jobs for fat clowns.

As a factory hack.

Aha!

His only design ability is as a plagiarist.

I don't think he's bright enough to be a plagiarist. A plagiarist would
at least know enough about circuits to criticize something I published.
Instead he sneers and jeers non-specifically.

The innumerable gaps in his knowledge are a mile wide.

Gee, Phil, have you suddenly become the master of understatement?
Poopie is a veritable walking Grand Canyon of ignorance.

Poopie desperately tries to cover them with arrogance and wild bull****ting.

But they are just too big and too many.

He has no job.

Just another piece of net flotsam who thinks he can blow in here,
abuse us a little, become famous overnight, and get a job. Maybe we can
do Mike LaFevre a big favour (hee-hee!) and tell him Magnequest needs
Poopie Stevenson to carry out the trash. Why, for Stevenson, carrying
out the trash in Philadelphia will be a career already. (1)

....... Phil

Andre Jute

(1) Thank you Dr Freud. When Adler died in Aberdeen, Freud wrote to
Arnold Zweig, "The Jewish boy from a Viennese suburb who died in
Aberdeen. He must have achieved something." In the popular literature
that is now rendered as, "For a Jewboy like Adler to die in Aberdeen is
a career already."

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
dave weil

On Sun, 18 Dec 2005 05:02:00 +0000, Pooh Bear
wrote:

[...]

The way that people who use their real names have those very real
names abused for sport is reason enough to keep an alias (and yes,
this applies to Arnold Krueger as well).

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Lionel

François Yves Le Gal a écrit :

[snip]

Exactly the same... Same IP, same user agent, same everything. Frank B. is
another Jute sockppupet.

RAO moronic "regulars" need a little bit more time to realize that Dédé
Jute is schizophrenic. :-D

--
Nobody seemes to have actaully read what i wrote.
But what's new around here?

Dave Weil - Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:57:15 -0500

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Phil Allison

"dave weil

The way that people who use their real names have those very real
names abused for sport is reason enough to keep an alias (and yes,
this applies to Arnold Krueger as well).

** Never heard the old saying about " Sticks and Stones ..... " - Dave
???

My being dubbed Phyllistine , Phyllus, Philthy, Assillon and many equally
creative variants thereon is cause for no more than mild amusement.

However, the practise of using an alias on usenet is associated with
nothing but pure evil.

Like some vacuous fop at a fancy dress party, an alias hides and protects
the user from all responsibility and liability for their public crimes. The
urge to sin aplenty is irresistible to most.

An alias user can have many identities, switching between them at whim -
conducting one person conversations and even creating one person whole
threads.

The simple fact is that public anonymity combined with the ability to self
publish ANYTHING you like constitutes an implied licence to release one's
long suppressed " monsters from the id " .

And dear folks, here they all are, hordes of ugly monsters running around
like mad creating endless havoc on usenet.

......... Phil

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

dave weil said:

The way that people who use their real names have those very real
names abused for sport is reason enough to keep an alias (and yes,
this applies to Arnold Krueger as well).

Arnii likes being called Mr. ****.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Lionel

Phil Allison a écrit :

dave "deaf" weil

[...]

You will note that his own inconsistency doesn't disturb Dave Weil
anymore...
He hasn't find a most innocent support than RAO to write his autobiography.
He hasn't find most innocent interlocutors than Arnold Krueger or me to
make his most private confessions.

OTOH I must recognize that he has the courage to sign with his real name
when he insults and mock my family...

--
Nobody seemes to have actaully read what i wrote.
But what's new around here?

Dave Weil - Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:57:15 -0500

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Stewart Pinkerton

On 17 Dec 2005 18:41:29 -0800, "Andre Jute" wrote:

wrote:
[...]

You do realise that talking to yourself this way is not the sign of a
healthy mind?.....................

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Pukey said:

The really scary thing is that this braindead old sociopath seems to
believe that there are people out there who will actually consider
'Frank B' to be a real person!

One question, Stewart: How many years and how many pounds did you spend
before suddenly realizing that audio is full of ripoffs?

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
paul packer

On Sun, 18 Dec 2005 23:02:23 +1100, "Phil Allison"
wrote:

However, the practise of using an alias on usenet is associated with
nothing but pure evil.

And that's something you would know quite a lot about, Phil.
Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
dave weil

On Sun, 18 Dec 2005 23:02:23 +1100, "Phil Allison"
wrote:

"dave weil

The way that people who use their real names have those very real
names abused for sport is reason enough to keep an alias (and yes,
this applies to Arnold Krueger as well).

** Never heard the old saying about " Sticks and Stones ..... " - Dave
???

Yes I have. And yet, that expression relates mostly to one on one type
confrontations.

My being dubbed Phyllistine , Phyllus, Philthy, Assillon and many equally
creative variants thereon is cause for no more than mild amusement.

And that's fine.
However, the practise of using an alias on usenet is associated with
nothing but pure evil.

It depends on how it's used. I don't see this particular person as
being particularly evil.

Like some vacuous fop at a fancy dress party, an alias hides and protects
the user from all responsibility and liability for their public crimes. The
urge to sin aplenty is irresistible to most.

Do you really think that this person has committed "crimes"? Really?

Once again, you might find associating someone's name with pedophilia
in a public forum "mild amusement". I don't, just for an example. So
is it any wonder why someone might not want their name easily
associated with traits that they don't have anything to do with,
simply because they want to hold a person up to ridicule. It's a
dragon eating its tail anyway.

An alias user can have many identities, switching between them at whim -
conducting one person conversations and even creating one person whole
threads.

Yes, and they especially relish going after "real people". So is it
any wonder that more and more "real people" use a reasonable defense
against this practice?

The simple fact is that public anonymity combined with the ability to self
publish ANYTHING you like constitutes an implied licence to release one's
long suppressed " monsters from the id " .

Against "real people".

And dear folks, here they all are, hordes of ugly monsters running around
like mad creating endless havoc on usenet.

I don't disagree. I'm simply saying why I see people attampting to
shield themselves from "the monsters", as you put it.

shrug

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
dave weil

On Sun, 18 Dec 2005 13:32:04 +0100, Lionel
wrote:

Phil Allison a écrit :

dave "deaf" weil

[...]

I'm not inconsistent at all.

He hasn't find a most innocent support than RAO to write his autobiography.

Whatever THAT means.

He hasn't find most innocent interlocutors than Arnold Krueger or me to
make his most private confessions.

I don't mind being forthright when necessary. And I don't mind wearing
my feelings on my sleeve, and I don't apologize for it. Sorry that you
don't like it. And yet, you read away. Now comes the gratuitous train
wreck comment from you (or Arnold through you if, and only if, you or
someone else responds to this post - ironic that I seem to wield the
power to determine when and how Arnold posts...)

OTOH I must recognize that he has the courage to sign with his real name
when he insults and mock my family...

Frankly, I'm going to defend myself from your absurity with absurity
of my own. You are so pious defending YOUR tactics against me; I'm
surprised that you don't see my own "piousness" (as Arnold would say,
there's something about oxes and goring). You see it as simple sport.
So be it. You made it quite personal long ago because I offended some
odd Franconian sensibility of yours. So don't whine when you get it
back. Maybe this whining is part of the reason that you have to find
solace on RAO because of the fragmenting of your family. The fact that
I haven't stooped to using your real name to start insulting threads
simply shows the contempt that I hold for that tactic.

You can stop it anytime you want.
Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Phil Allison

"paul packer"
"Phil Allison"

However, the practise of using an alias on usenet is associated with
nothing but pure evil.

And that's something you would know quite a lot about, Phil.

** Are you claiming that I have used an alias ?

If so - that is yet another of your massive and insane lies.

Put up or shut up, you vile puke head.

Or would you prefer me to ask Gladys ??

......... Phil

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Phil Allison said:

Put up or shut up, you vile puke head.

I think that language is a bit strong to use on paulie. He seems jovial, if
misguided, and he's definitely not a 'borg. A bit proud of his penury,
perhaps.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Phil Allison

"George M. Middius"

Put up or shut up, you vile puke head.

I think that language is a bit strong to use on paulie.

** It will be snowing in hell long before the day comes when Middiarse has
the bloody faintest what he is saying.

**** off - fool.

........ Phil

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Phillison said:

Put up or shut up, you vile puke head.

I think that language is a bit strong to use on paulie.

** It will be snowing in hell long before the day comes when Middiarse

Dear me, I've been peed upon by the cacaphilious Phillison. My only question
for you, Your Nastiness, is whether "Middiarse" is worse in your peculiar
lexicon of calumny than "vile puke head". My guess is it's not as bad, but
it's you, not I, who is foremost in the field of unmitigated biliousness.

paulie, if you're still out there, no need to fulfill my earlier request for
evidence of Philthy Phil's turpitude. It speaks for itself. Even Lionella
should be awed by this creature's malignant explosions of rancor and
contrariness.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Phil Allison

"George M. Middius"

** It will be snowing in hell long before the day ever comes when that
cretin
Middiarse has the bloody faintest what he is saying to anyone.

**** off - you sickening, autistic moron.

........ Phil

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion

wrote in message
oups.com...
Dear Mr Bear,

Your campaign of stalking Mr Andre Jute is in itself a disgrace but
that would not concern me overly much as Mr Jute is more than big
enough to look after himself. If is perfectly clear that you are no
match for Mr Jute, who laughs as he runs circles around you.

Anothe one of Jute's sockpuppet's is praisnig him, what a surprise.

What does concern me is the disgrace your despicable behaviour casts on
an honorable profession.

When did professional lar and fool becom honorable?

Perhaps, if you intend to continue on this
course, you will stop telling us so frequently that you are "an
engineer".

Mr Jute's tube amplifier circuits are published for all to use. They
have been built by distinguished engineers in Germany and Italy known
to me personally, who speak well of them. I have also built Mr Jute's
designs. Where are your circuits for us to evaluate and build, Mr Bear?

Yours sincerely,

Frank B.

Frankly bull****.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"Lionel" wrote in message

OTOH I must recognize that he has the courage to sign with his real name
when he insults and mock my family...

LOL!!!

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Phil E. Stein

"Phil Allison" wrote in message

"dave weil

The way that people who use their real names have those very real
names abused for sport is reason enough to keep an alias (and yes,
this applies to Arnold Krueger as well).

** Never heard the old saying about " Sticks and Stones ..... " -
Dave ???

My being dubbed Phyllistine , Phyllus, Philthy, Assillon and many equally
creative variants thereon is cause for no more than mild amusement.

However, the practise of using an alias on usenet is associated with
nothing but pure evil.

Like some vacuous fop at a fancy dress party, an alias hides and protects
the user from all responsibility and liability for their public crimes.
The urge to sin aplenty is irresistible to most.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
paul packer

On Mon, 19 Dec 2005 09:20:14 +1100, "Phil Allison"
wrote:

"paul packer"
"Phil Allison"

However, the practise of using an alias on usenet is associated with
nothing but pure evil.

And that's something you would know quite a lot about, Phil.

** Are you claiming that I have used an alias ?

Evil, Phil. Evil is something you would know a lot about. Using an
alias would do you no good as we'd recognise your sickening
gutter-level abuse instantly, whatever you called yourself.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
paul packer

On Sun, 18 Dec 2005 18:30:36 -0500, George M. Middius cmndr
[underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote:

Phillison said:

Put up or shut up, you vile puke head.

I think that language is a bit strong to use on paulie.

** It will be snowing in hell long before the day comes when Middiarse

Dear me, I've been peed upon by the cacaphilious Phillison. My only question
for you, Your Nastiness, is whether "Middiarse" is worse in your peculiar
lexicon of calumny than "vile puke head". My guess is it's not as bad, but
it's you, not I, who is foremost in the field of unmitigated biliousness.

paulie, if you're still out there, no need to fulfill my earlier request for
evidence of Philthy Phil's turpitude. It speaks for itself. Even Lionella
should be awed by this creature's malignant explosions of rancor and
contrariness.

Ok, so now you've met the bane of Usenet, the source of all fear and
loathing, he who's name cannot be spoken aloud for fear of arousing
the Evil Ones. Don't say you weren't warned.
Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Phil Allison

"paul packer"

Evil, Phil. Evil is something you would know a lot about.

** Having your PC loaded up with child porn is considered * evil* by the
law and all decent folk.

But not a low **** like Paul Packer.

Says it all, really.

........... Phil

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"Phil Allison" wrote in message

** Having your PC loaded up with child porn is considered * evil* by the
law and all decent folk.

"at least" you agree with out assessment of Mr. ****.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

paul packer said:

Evil, Phil. Evil is something you would know a lot about. Using an
alias would do you no good as we'd recognise your sickening
gutter-level abuse instantly, whatever you called yourself.

He's quite a ways on the duh-Mikey side of the IQ divide also, isn't he.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Phil Allison

"Clyde Slick"

** Kiddie ****er...

........ Phil

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Phil Allison

"George M. Middius"

** Confidant and lover of the worst criminal garbage that exists.

Guess why .......

....... Phil

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Cacaphiliac Phillison said:

Guess why .......

That's a tough one, Caca. Here are my guesses:

(1) Because you're choking on a mouthful of pubic hair.

(2) Because your mommy withheld your allowance again.

(3) Because your new coloring book doesn't have numbers to guide you.

It must be one of those. It always is. ;-)

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Phil Allison

"George M. Middius"

= AUTISTIC ****WIT

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Default Cacaphillison rages on and on.....

Cacaphiliac Phillison said:

= AUTISTIC

Medical professionals are devoting increasing energy and resources to
understanding and treating autism. As with other seemingly intractable
diseases, forward-thinking scientists are envisioning possible ways to cure
or ameliorate this affliction.

I'm sure the notion that autism need not be a permanent condition causes you
unease, Caca. Maybe you can join duh-Mikey in one of his famous head-bashing
sessions. So far, the cinderblocks always seem to win the day, but with you
on Mikey's side, an upset is a live possibility. Just don't grab Mikey's
worms if you know what's good for you.