Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
ReedLom

Default For Sale: Tube Driver Blue TDB475

I may sell my Tube Driver Blue TDB475. I purchased it new directly from BK
Butler on 8/4/03. It's in pristine cosmetic condition [having been mounted in
an enclosed amp rack] and performs perfectly. I have the factory shipping box,
packing materials and owner's manual. This is the fourth version of the Tube
Driver amp. I've owned all versions; without a doubt this amp is the best of
the group. The ONLY reason I'm considering the sale of this amp is to
accumulate sufficient funds to buy a Denon DCT-Z1. I'm asking $750 + shipping.
MSRP is $1099. I will accept payment via USPS money orders or PayPal if paid
from buyer's PayPal credit balance or checking account. If you have questions,
please email me at .