Knut Kasper

Default Command line multitrack recorder

In order to do multitrack recordings from various environments (i.e. Matlab)
i am looking for a command line multitrack recorder that supports ASIO. Does
something like this exist for Windows? Or will I have to work my way through
the ASIO sdk and program it myself? In that case any link to ASIO
programming tutorials is welcome.

Greetings and thanks in advance
Knut Kasper

Knut Kasper

Laurence Payne wrote

What's Matlab?

A powerful (and quite well-known ;-) ) mathematical tool. A kind of
high-level programming language specialized on mathematics. It is also very
useful for the implementation of audio algorithms.

Greetings
Knut