Sabry Khalfallah

Default Heat problem with Pioneer minisystem (XC-L7) ?

Hello,

I've got a Pioneer minisystem XC-L7 (amp+tuner+CD) plus MD player
(MJ-L7) and Cassette deck (CT-L7). Power is fed to the main system
through the MD player (i.e. wallplug to MD, CD plugged to MD).
I recently had the main system repaired for various problems and was not
very happy with the initial repair (Tuner damaged while it was ok before
repair, CD optical head not tuned precisely, etc). Now everything seems
ok...
Except that a few days ago when I turned the system on and ejected a CD
that had spent the whole night in it (system in sleep mode) I found it
quite hot ! I then checked the whole system and found that the top was
quite hot for a device that was on sleep a few minutes before, so was
the backside...
Actually when the system is on and playing it gets very hot which might
seem normal but it seems to me it's abnormally hot when in sleep mode...

Any opinion or advice ? Shall I get it back to the repair service ? May
be they damaged the power block while fixing the other problems ?!?
Thanks in advance !!! Regards,

Sabry