news

Default WANTED: JBL DX-1 Input/Output High/Low Frequency Crossover Cards to suit JBL's XPL-200 Speakers

I am looking for two sets of input/ouput cards to fit into JBL's DX-1
Crossover. The DX-1 and input/output cards were made for JBL's XPL-200
speakers.

The DX-1's are an external active crossover kit and will not work without
these cards. These cards are also known as personality cards.

If you have any to sell or know where there are some for sale, I'd like to
hear from you.

If you do have a DX-1 with XPL-200 inout/output cards fitted but do not want
to sell, a photo of the input/output cards would be much appreciated. I can
use the pohoto to make up a set using blank cards.

Cards can be shipped either to Utah in the U.S or direct to Australia.

I will also consider buying the DX-1 with the cards if you do not want to
part with just the cards. However, the input/output cards must be an XPL-200
set as JBL did release variations of the cards to suit other speakers.

I will also buy blank PCB input/cards for the DX-1 if available.

I can e-mail a photo of the circuit board of the DX-1 external crossover to
show where the input/output cards fit. If you're not sure what the DX-1 is,
the photo is a good starting point.

Cheers