Posted to rec.audio.tech
Kirk Frei

Default Tech: Blaupunkt Boston car stereo code problem

This unit is about 16 years old(I bought it new) and I can't get it to work.
Power must have been disconnected so security code
is required. When I put in code and push the next button
it goes back to code. I'm sure its the right code as its
printed on manual. Any ideas?
Thanks,
Kirk

Posted to rec.audio.tech
harrogate3

Default Blaupunkt Boston car stereo code problem

"Kirk Frei" wrote in message
This unit is about 16 years old(I bought it new) and I can't get it

to work.
Power must have been disconnected so security code
is required. When I put in code and push the next button
it goes back to code. I'm sure its the right code as its
printed on manual. Any ideas?
Thanks,
Kirk

You may at some point have entered an incorrect code in which case the
radio will remain inactive for a predetermined time - hours - until it
will let you have another go. Some radios flash the word 'code' when
is open for input and show it steady (as yours) when it is in the
blocking time.

--
Woody

harrogate3 at ntlworld dot com

Just for Ludovic Audio Opinions 64 November 19th 05 04:17 PM
Story of the poor car stereo Eddie Runner Car Audio 3 January 30th 04 04:52 PM
Richman's ethical lapses Michael McKelvy Audio Opinions 9 December 12th 03 08:16 AM