RyanTDI

Default Need Stereo Help VW Jetta Future Shop

Hey guys!!

My name is Ryan and Im new to this forum. Just really would
appreciate and expertice from members from this board. The situation
is this;
I work at Future Shop mobile audio Toronto. I drive a 2000 VW Jetta
Tdi. Currently have a basic setup which includes a 12" JLw3 powered
by a Zapco ag350 which sounds nice. I have a Alpine 9833 headunit, 1
farad capacitor and the wiring. I will be getting staff purchase in a
couple weeks and have pretty much sold my existing system. The staff
purchase is somethin like cost minus a % or somethin. Anyways
whatever it ends up being this is opportunity I can not pass out on.
I would like to go bigger. We do sell the Rockford Fosgate P3's and
the MTX MXS series. I am thinking 2-3 x 12" or 4 x 10". I listen to
a lot of hip hop, reggae and some dance and would like to be heard but
not compromise the sound quality. Not sure what would be the best
application. I am also thinking about Infinity Kappa Perfects. As
for Amps I believe I can get the MTX 8002 or the Rockford fosgate
10002. Take a look at the website and tell me what you think would
best suit my car. Also inform me with your preferences; whether or
not i will need to run a bigger capacitor, battery, altenator etc.
Should I be using two amps. Anyone work for future shop/best buy and
have done their staff purchase?? Have many ideas, want loud, deep
clean bass! Hmmmm...

Also suggest some higher lines of product we carry as I maybe able to
talk my way into better lines than we carry. Thanks for any help
and hope to chat with lots of ya on this site.....L8R

futureshop.ca

instrument localizing on the stereo spectrum David Pro Audio 4 January 14th 05 03:08 PM
Stereo send to Stereo Reverb Al Garcia Pro Audio 2 December 18th 03 11:18 PM
ONLINE CAR STEREO SHOP sam General 12 November 26th 03 01:03 PM
NEW ONLINE CAR STEREO SHOP [email protected] General 0 November 5th 03 01:04 AM