MicroCast

Default Sony CDX-CA900X--No Power Antenna Lead??...

I just installed a Sony CDX-CA900X only to find that it has not apparent
power antenna lead (I don't have the install papers and find only three
power leads--constant, dimmer and accessory). I have connected the car's
power annenta to the accessory lead for now.

Question: Does anyone have advice and/or knowledge as to what I should do
to make this right? I'd rather not drive around with the antenna up all the
time and find it hard to believe that Sony would not provide power antenna
lead (usually blue color I think).

Thanks,
Brent

ThaFreek86

which colors are tha constant, dimmer, and accessory?? what's that?
Yellow is constant? black is ground.... tha orange w/ white stripe is
that tha switched?

--
ThaFreek86