Posted to rec.audio.tech
jan

Default Belt diagram

Hello,

I am the proud owner of a Teac x1000 but i have a problem.
I wouldn't work anymore for a couple of days ago.
The belt was of the weels and had no strenght anymore so i orderd a new
one.
BUT.... i do not know the exact path the belt must go, there are
several possibilities.
Does anyone has a picture from a service manual or somthing like that ?
I just need to know how the belt has to run over the different wheels
and shafts.
May be someone has a open one so he can take a picture for me.

Thanks and regards,

Jan Huizing
Netherlands

Posted to rec.audio.tech
Mark D. Zacharias

jan wrote:
Hello,

I am the proud owner of a Teac x1000 but i have a problem.
I wouldn't work anymore for a couple of days ago.
The belt was of the weels and had no strenght anymore so i orderd a
new one.
BUT.... i do not know the exact path the belt must go, there are
several possibilities.
Does anyone has a picture from a service manual or somthing like that
? I just need to know how the belt has to run over the different
wheels and shafts.
May be someone has a open one so he can take a picture for me.

Thanks and regards,

Jan Huizing
Netherlands

The belt loops over the top of the motor pulley - that is, the motor and
pulley come in under the belt path, then up into place.

Almost a figure eight, except the lines don't cross.

Mark Z.