Default I Really need help

For about half a year now i have had some no name brand system that i
was very pleased with. Yesterday my friend gave me his old box which
was better than mine so i put my subs in that. when was hooking them
back to the amp, my screw driver touched the ground and power line and
it made a spark. now the subs wont work. The amp has a power indicator
led, it turns on when i turn my cd player on,so i know that the Remote
wire is fine. i checked the fuse on the power line it doesnt look
broken. i and the fuse in the amp looked ok to. like i said, the amp
turns on, it just wont put power to the subs, so when i turn the volume
up, the light gets dimmer
when i turn it down it gets brighter. does anyone have anyidea what
went wrong, or how i can get it working agian?

just incase anyone asks,
Amp- Cuspid 1600w
Subs- 2 10in Hurricane audio (really crappy stuff but i like em)

Your amp sounds dead. Last years MTX is on sale

http://www.cardomain.com/item/MTX421D
for 165, and wouldn't be a bad deal at all. Have you checked the actual
output of the headunit with another amplifier or a home amplifier, etc,
to see if it didn't cause a problem, but I am guessing the amp is
fried. I have had great success with MTX, and for that price it's
unbeatable by any low-ball crap. Probably a well designed amplifier
wouldn't have broken like yours did. You get what you pay for :-)