James

Default Pioneer & astra steering wheel controls

Just purchased a 2004 Astra SXI (last of the old shape) with steering wheel
audio controls.

In my current car I have a Pioneer KEH-P6500R head and a CDX P1250 boot
changer.

I would like to move these to my new car but, I also want to use the
steering wheel audio controls,

Is this possible?

If not any recommendations, possible purchase new head and keep changer or
just throw the lot and replace with another model.

Thank

Jon

The make an integration device to do this. Do a google or ebay search on
steering wheel control or steering wheel interface. You will find it. They
cost about $80 give or take. You can get them at most any car stereo store.