administrator

Default where can I find user manual for xr-ca370x ???

please help me

Marek

First off I find out what BRAND it is. Then goto their website. If its
not there email them.

TM

seems to be a sony tape deck. couldnt find a manuel on sony site, but
didnt look very long either
administrator

I must pay for this.... but

I do not want. I would like download tehm..

please help

mtx_is_the_best

Email Sony, they should beable to send you one in PDF format.

--
mtx_is_the_best
mtx_is_the_best's Profile: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/me...p?userid=20704

oxsign

http://www.iq.sony.com/srvs/sosdocs/default.asp

Go here and see if this brings up anything.

--
oxsign
oxsign's Profile: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/me...p?userid=27498