Jeff Olsen

Default how's everyone doing ($$-wise) ??

Just curious how the small to medium project studio market is out there.
Deader'n dirt in my neck of the woods (not that dirt is dead, mind you.
My wife would kill me for saying that g). I'm in Oregon.

I attribute the continuing stinkiness off the recording studio "industry"
to an oversupply of the service and lack of demand, simultaneously. Bad
juju.

Any comments?

-jeff