Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.tech
Peibyn Peibyn is offline

Default How to get reverb on vocals while recording?

Would be grateful to hear if technology has come up with new ways of adding reverb to vocals while recording.

30 years ago (when I was recording vocals) the microphone fed into an amplifier (the sort that guitarists use), the amplifier added the reverb, and then a line went from the amplifier into the sound recording equipment.

This will still work of course, and today I saw that the local music shop has an impressive array of amplifiers, and some are now quite small and with more effects than just "Reverb", but I thought I ought to check that there isn't some new or easier way.

Thanks.

Recording vocal dry but having vocals wet for vocalist with reverb while singing the track ? TheHulkPlaysGuitar Pro Audio 8 October 18th 07 07:41 AM
Best Reverb for Vocals?? Matrixmusic Pro Audio 3 May 9th 05 06:27 PM
Set up for recording vocals David Grant Pro Audio 8 February 18th 05 11:31 AM
Recording Vocals Pete A Pro Audio 15 June 12th 04 08:34 PM
RECORDING VOCALS CK Pro Audio 3 March 10th 04 11:41 PM