AutoRepeatQuack quacked:

Delusional
delusional

Delusional

Quack

;-)

Arny Krueger

"Tom" wrote in message
ups.com

So what's the deal about you and the pedophile comments?
Wh*at's your side of the story?

I honestly can't recall making any pedophile comments. If I did, it
was just me being nasty. I don't believe it. I have no reason to
believe it.

Thanks for impugning the honesty of George Middius, Art Sackman, Marc
Phillips and Jamie Benchimol.

Bruce J. Richman

Lionel babbled:

Bruce J. Richman a écrit :
Lionel wrote:

Bruce J. Richman a écrit :

Krueger''s hypocrisy is illustrated in his constant efforts to contribute

the personal attacks of his small set of groupies, such as torresists,

Lionel &

McKelvy. Their little tete a tetes, usually initiated by Krueger, are

part

of

their conspiracy theory mentality. They see cliques, "usual suspects" and
:"teams" behind every NG post.

At this point don't you have an interesting audio thread to start, Ô
Senescent Debris ?

Anything relatred

Do you mean realHatred ?

to audio would be over your hade,

Over my what ?

Anti-Semitic Delusional
French Poodle (and Krueger wannabe). Your worthlessness would be even more
apparent if forced to deal with facts rather than your fantasies.

Since you are a fervent promoter of the moderated NG I cannot understand
why you spend more time on RAO in nasty discussion than on RAHE in
serious audio debate.

How is it that you are rarely if ever seen there?

Because I have nothing interesting to say on RAHE, nothing else.
I don't care to speak 100 times of the poor audio system merits.

Don't repeat it but I haven't *any* interest in high-end audio. I just
like music.

Would it be because you
have noting of value to say on any subject dealing with facts, rather than
delusional false claims?

Because I have nothing to say on RAHE, nothing else.
Note that delusional false claims about audio are minor sins compare to
your behaviour on RAO.

You're incompetent to evaluate anybody's behavior. Yours, of course, is
despicable and ridiculed by mnst of us.

Or would it be that, like Krueger, you can't get by
the moderators because of your basic hostility towards practically rational
people and your inability to talk rationally with others?

I have the fun I need on RAO. I push your "zealot" button, you answer
and I like it.

Every time I mention your name, Delusional French Poodle, you yelp and squeal
just like one of Pavlov's highly conditioned lab animals. I enjoy your
exhibitions of your stupidity and mindlessness. It's fun to know that puppets
like you can be so easily conditioned to jump through hoops.

Bruce J. Richman

Bruce J. Richman

Lionel wrote::

Bruce J. Richman a écrit :
...damaged by their questionable existence.

Jealous, you say that because your is touching to the end.

:-D

Incoherent word salad with French Dressing and Whine noted.

Bruce J. Richman

Arny Krueger wrote:
"Tom" wrote in message
ups.com

So what's the deal about you and the pedophile comments?
Wh=ADat's your side of the story?

I honestly can't recall making any pedophile comments. If I did,

it
was just me being nasty. I don't believe it. I have no reason to
believe it.

Thanks for impugning the honesty of George Middius, Art Sackman,

Marc
Phillips and Jamie Benchimol.

Following the "logic" of Marc Phillips, Tom Albertz is now "supporting
a known pedophile". As is Atkinson, according to Phillips "logic".

Lionel

In , Bruce J. Richman wrote :

Lionel wrote::

Bruce J. Richman a écrit :
...damaged by their questionable existence.

Jealous, you say that because your is touching to the end.

:-D

Incoherent word salad with French Dressing and Whine noted.

As your existence will finish soon you are envious of mine. Is it clear now,
Old Debris ?
Bruce J. Richman

Lionel wrote:

In , Bruce J. Richman wrote :

Lionel wrote::

Bruce J. Richman a écrit :
...damaged by their questionable existence.

Jealous, you say that because your is touching to the end.

:-D

Incoherent word salad with French Dressing and Whine noted.

As your existence will finish soon you are envious of mine. Is it clear now,
Old Debris ?

The Delusiional French Poodle jumps through more hoops. She should join the
circus where she'll have 2 options -- either the trained animal act or the
freak show.

What a predicrable puppet she is ! LOL !!!

Bruce J. Richman

Lionel

In , Bruce J. Richman wrote :

The Delusiional French Poodle jumps through more hoops. She should join
the circus where she'll have 2 options -- either the trained animal act or
the freak show.

What a predicrable puppet she is ! LOL !!!

Keep cool and don't laugh too much Old Debris, I wouldn't be accused for
being responsible of the ineluctable...

LOL !!!

The spelling challenged AutoRepeatQuack quacked:

Delusiional

predicrable

Qauck
Qcauk
Quakc

;-)

Clyde Slick

"Sander deWaal" wrote in message

At times I do, yes.
You may have noticed that I can get along fairly well with everybody
on RAO.

"At least" anyone who isn't a Beast.

Clyde Slick

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Sander deWaal" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" said:

there is a band of stupid, hateful asses here, but,
IMO, Sander is not in that number.

Sure he is. He just trashed the room acoustics thead. He does it all
the time.

I'm just holding up a mirror there.

That's the usual Middius line. Congratualtions Sander, your programming is
coming along just fine.

If you don't like the reflection you see...

It's not my reflection Sander, its something that you now admit that you
thought about, and conscously did. Not only that, you're obviously proud
of your handiwork.

I think he's a Middius clone. He's mimicing the same approaches,
same words, same jokes.

That's because I admire his language skills and his humor.

Language skills? Middius must be doing that in his private emails to you,
because they don't show up here.

Don't forget that English isn't my native language, so I'll have to
mimick other's use of it.

Mimicking a Middius dielect won't make you very well-rounded, Sander.

Besides, I have become pretty fluid in Krooglish, does that make me your
clone? ;-)

Thanks for again admittting that you're well on your way to becoming a
Middius Clone, Sander. That one would knowingly and proudly do such a
thing to himself amazes me. Sort of like taking illegal drugs.

Does your sphincter feel better now, or is there still
an irritating itch?

Clyde Slick

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

You were probably the one who sent him those porno-laden
emails. ;-)

It was "Kiddie Porn on The **** Borg Express". We all did
it together, me, Middius, Richman, Benchimol, Weil, Wheeler,
JBorg, Greg, Boon, Sander, Sanders, Zipser, Zelnicker,
Banbrough, Dormer, the Devil, Steve, and any of the others
on Krooger's enemies list.

Clyde Slick

"Arny Krueger" said:

Sure he is. He just trashed the room acoustics thead. He does it
all the time.

I'm just holding up a mirror there.

That's the usual Middius line. Congratualtions Sander, your
programming is coming along just fine.

Are you able to interpolate a dotted line?
How many times have you trashed a thread about tube or vinyl audio?

I don't trash them, I elevate them to relevance to reality.

If you don't like the reflection you see...

It's not my reflection Sander, its something that you now admit that
you thought about, and conscously did. Not only that, you're
obviously proud of your handiwork.

IMHO, you're projecting.

How Middius-like. How Richman-like.

Don't shoot the messenger!

The messenger is already dead.

I think he's a Middius clone. He's mimicing the same approaches,
same words, same jokes.

That's because I admire his language skills and his humor.

Language skills? Middius must be doing that in his private emails to
you, because they don't show up here.

They show up in both.

IMO, you're dreaming Sander.

Maybe I'm easily impressed.

To say the least.

Don't forget that English isn't my native language, so I'll have to
mimick other's use of it.

Mimicking a Middius dielect won't make you very well-rounded, Sander.

I could now use that mirror trick again and say: "there's no such word
as dielect in my dictionary, so we can safely assume your above claim
to be false".

Do so at your own risk, Sander. The game of playing picky-picky with
spelling and syntax is just me mirroring Middius.

Besides, I have become pretty fluid in Krooglish, does that make me
your clone? ;-)

Thanks for again admittting that you're well on your way to becoming
a Middius Clone, Sander. That one would knowingly and proudly do
such a thing to himself amazes me. Sort of like taking illegal drugs.

I have been there, done that, too.

No!!!!!!!!!

For me, RAO is a source of fun and humor, Arnold.

Then I won't feel bad about having more fun at your expense. Sander. Why,
I almost thought I saw a glimmer of feeling in your comment about me
trashing tubes and vinyl threads. It's all just fun, eh Sander?

If you could see it that way as well, you'd probably be a happier
person.

I am a very happy person, Sander. I'm smiling as I type this. Now just be
sure to never complain about what I do here, since I do it all in fun.

Ah, so your sphincter 'does' feel better.

Clyde Slick

"Tom" wrote in message
ups.com

So what's the deal about you and the pedophile comments?
Wh*at's your side of the story?

I honestly can't recall making any pedophile comments. If I did, it
was just me being nasty.

There you go. According to Tom, there's no need to take responsibility for
what you say if you say it while you are being nasty.

If irony were a speeding bus that you were about to step in front of.

Clyde Slick

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

I'll take a big risk here and expect you to show some common sense,
Sander.

That comment sure was a good way to ratchet down the hostilities.

Clyde Slick

"Tom" wrote in message
ups.com

So what's the deal about you and the pedophile comments?
Wh*at's your side of the story?

I honestly can't recall making any pedophile comments. If I did, it
was just me being nasty. I don't believe it. I have no reason to
believe it.

Thanks for impugning the honesty of George Middius, Art Sackman, Marc
Phillips and Jamie Benchimol.

What the **** does this have to do with me?

Arny Krueger

"Tom" wrote in message
ups.com

So what's the deal about you and the pedophile comments?
Wh*at's your side of the story?

I honestly can't recall making any pedophile comments. If I did, it
was just me being nasty. I don't believe it. I have no reason to
believe it.

Thanks for impugning the honesty of George Middius, Art Sackman, Marc
Phillips and Jamie Benchimol.

What the **** does this have to do with me?

More support for the serial art theory. He can't remember his own posts.

Tom

wrote
Good ol' Tom-the-hypocrite is conveniently forgetting about the forged
(posing as Benchimol) email he sent to me urging me to report you to
the police. How's that for "keep(ing) it to RAO"?

provide those please.

Tom

Torry-boooy wrote:

Tom-the-hypocrite wrote:

I honestly can't recall making any pedophile comments. If I did, it
was just me being nasty. I don't believe it. I have no reason to
believe it.

Are you saying that your pal Marc Phillips is a liar?

You lie. What's your point - that you're the same?

Tom

"Arny Krueger" wrote

So what's the deal about you and the pedophile comments?
Wh*at's your side of the story?

I honestly can't recall making any pedophile comments. If I did, it
was just me being nasty.

There you go. According to Tom, there's no need to take responsibility for
what you say if you say it while you are being nasty.

Are you intelligent or are you stupid? You can't have it both ways.

Short answer: you don't admit to your nastiness.

Tom

"Arny Krueger" wrote

I honestly can't recall making any pedophile comments. If I did, it
was just me being nasty. I don't believe it. I have no reason to
believe it.

Thanks for impugning the honesty of George Middius, Art Sackman, Marc
Phillips and Jamie Benchimol.

You're no less a liar. Your point?

Tom

Torry-boooy wrote:
Tom-the-hypocrite whines "it should stay here", but he doesn't seem to
mind when his buddy Marc Phillips *boasts* about having falsely
reported you to your local PD as a pedophile.

I never took it off this group. You did. Take it up with Marc.

...And Tom-the-hypocrite
*revels* in the illicit, illegal recording of a private telephone
conversation made and distributed by his whack-job pal "The Devil".

Nothing illicit or illegal about it, chicken****. I heard the recording.

Tom Albertz is a lying, posturing piece of crap.

You're so brave!

Tom

"Arny Krueger" wrote

Yes, that as well. Tom loves to dish it out, but he screams like a stuck
pig when its inbound.

Are you this ****ingstupid? Really?

Well, whoever *this* Tom is.

Are you this ****ingstupid? Really?

Bruce J. Richman

Michael Conzo wrote:

In article , "Bruce J. Richman"
wrote:

You may have noticed that I can get along fairly well with everybody
on RAO.

As opposed to Krueger, who gets allong with practically nobody on RAO

except
the very few supporters listed above.

How is that any different than anyone's life?

I wouldn't expect Krueger apologist and supporter such as yourself to
understand it. Thanks for exhibiting your double standard-based hypocrisy.

For someone who claims to be in an "understanding people" business, you
continue to show profound ignorance about how people work.

Is that your professional opinion? We can all see how *you* work in your
factually-challenged description of myself and defense of Krueger's
wide-ranging attack agenda.

That would seem to be why so many don't believe you're claims to be a
psychologist.

That would be just another false claim made by you and two others - McKelvy and
Krueger. Your lies are rather transparent, and probably represent those of a
Krueger sockpuppet.

Perhaps there IS a "Bruce Richman" somewhere that is licenced
to do this work, but you aren't likely him.

Want to put some serious money on that, sockpuppet? Of course, then you'd have
to verify your idenity, and that would really be embarassing, if not impossible
for you.

You're obviously talking through your ass with the usual lack of evidence
typical of idiotic liars. Or perhaps you're just another "torresists" RAO fake
name. He's been known to use quite a few.

Bruce J. Richman

Clyde Slick

"Tom" wrote in message
ups.com

So what's the deal about you and the pedophile comments?
Wh*at's your side of the story?

I honestly can't recall making any pedophile comments. If I did, it
was just me being nasty. I don't believe it. I have no reason to
believe it.

Thanks for impugning the honesty of George Middius, Art Sackman, Marc
Phillips and Jamie Benchimol.

What the **** does this have to do with me?

More support for the serial art theory. He can't remember his own posts.

What are you babbling about? If you have something to say, say it,
and say it in English, please.
'

Tom wrote:
wrote
Good ol' Tom-the-hypocrite is conveniently forgetting about the

forged
(posing as Benchimol) email he sent to me urging me to report you to
the police. How's that for "keep(ing) it to RAO"?

provide those please.

Well, here is what I posted to RAO in September, 2002, when I received
your emails urging me to report Arny to the police. It's the complete
thread, per Google. People can draw their own conclusions:

http://tinyurl.com/6o6f2

Case closed! :-)