Clyde Slick

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message

Back before cruise control was commonly available, we used to use
different
rocks on the gas pedal for different constant speeds. If I got pulled
over
for speeding, I told the police officer, that he was wrong because I was
using
a smaller rock.

I am sure he must have searched your car for that rock.

Sander deWaal

Paul Dormer said:

With Citroens, you might actually get what you wish for ;-)

Is that because you have to rebuild the car within the first few
months of it's lifetime? Build quality *is* paramount with Citroen.

I know every part of my CX by heart.
In the 6-odd years it is in my posession, every part, or a replacement
for it, has gone through my hands ;-)

Ever tried to control your car with your 90" dick? ;-)

Prove that I have a 90' dick, deeWeiL.

Dromer its in the, goggle record's Morder.

--
Sander de Waal
" SOA of a KT88? Sufficient. "