Tyrone Jackson

Default Need source for older 2 shaft type car stereos

Not that old! Tube style : O But, anything like the old Descent quality
Concords, Sonys, Marantz etc...Got a 74 pick up and can't really incorporate
DIN style without major structural hackage. Needs Pre-outs. Checked Ebay but
they are few and far between or newer low quality junk ie.. Pyramid, Jensen
etc.

Thank you,
Ty

Please reply to group

Barry & Nikki

I have a Pioneer KEH-6868 shaft style available if I can track down where I
put it (it use to be in my wife's 68 Mustang. It was way before its time
when it was new. I have the same model in my '80 Trans am and it still out
does any of the shaft styles today if you can even track one down.. If you
think you may be interested email me at this email address. Hope this
helps.

m...