reddred

Default DMAN 2044

"Roger W. Norman" wrote in message
I'd given both of mine to my older son. Now with drivers he can play

around
since he's built a Linux machine for fun. Or find a way to sell them

since
he's playing that ebay day trader game! g

I was really ****ed off when I popped that cover off the chip.

The ebay thing a game I've been trying to figure out - if I can make
grown-up money - going to estate sales and such. I can't figure out how to
both buy and sell the same items on ebay. Maybe that's too much to ask.

jb

"reddred" wrote in message

"Roger W. Norman" wrote in message
No, you look at the Crystal 426X drivers and load them. The script is
there.

It's worth a shot. Might try it myself.

jb