Robert Morein

Default The Art Of Bose Bashing And Amar's Supposed Descent Into Mediocrity

"Peter Sammon" wrote in message
Peter Sammon wrote in
:

http://www.epinions.com/content_3766788228

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it!

Do feel free to add comments at the bottom. Constructive criticism or
support is greatly appreciated!

I read it. It's spin control, nothing more.

Bose products are, IMHO, inferior trash.

Rich Andrews

"Robert Morein" wrote in news:wsqdndBzga97_
:

"Peter Sammon" wrote in message
Peter Sammon wrote in
:

http://www.epinions.com/content_3766788228

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it!

Do feel free to add comments at the bottom. Constructive criticism or
support is greatly appreciated!

I read it. It's spin control, nothing more.

Bose products are, IMHO, inferior trash.

No one that I know of likes being lied to and Bose lied to everyone. It
is just that simple.

Sockpuppet Yustabe

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

Bose products are, IMHO, inferior trash.

Right, eggshells, corncobs, steakbones, and banana skins
are much better trash.

dave weil

On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 00:05:24 -0000, Peter Sammon
wrote:

Peter Sammon wrote in
:

http://www.epinions.com/content_3766788228

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it!

Do feel free to add comments at the bottom. Constructive criticism or
support is greatly appreciated!

What do you have against the Sammon guy anyway?
Robert Morein

"Rich Andrews" wrote in message
.44...
"Robert Morein" wrote in news:wsqdndBzga97_
:

"Peter Sammon" wrote in message
Peter Sammon wrote in
:

http://www.epinions.com/content_3766788228

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it!

Do feel free to add comments at the bottom. Constructive criticism or
support is greatly appreciated!

I read it. It's spin control, nothing more.

Bose products are, IMHO, inferior trash.

No one that I know of likes being lied to and Bose lied to everyone. It
is just that simple.

Yes, and they trade on the name, and they play the IP game.

Even if some of their speakers are in the average pack, I would choose a
company with some semblance of ethics.

And their cabinetry is in general shoddy.

Robert Morein

"dave weil" wrote in message
On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 00:05:24 -0000, Peter Sammon
wrote:

Peter Sammon wrote in
:

http://www.epinions.com/content_3766788228

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it!

Do feel free to add comments at the bottom. Constructive criticism or
support is greatly appreciated!

What do you have against the Sammon guy anyway?

Nothing. He's an unwitting dupe of the Bose conspiracy.

TonyP

Peter Sammon wrote:

http://www.epinions.com/content_3766788228

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it!

Interesting reading. If someone likes the sound of Bose speakers and are
willing to buy them, fine. It's their money. But, I am sure that they
really didn't shop around much. Didn't hear other speakers in the price
range that sound "better". Bose is a marketing empire. And, along with
$10k cables, marketing sells. The list of speakers that will perform
better are too long to put here. Especially at the $1.5k price of 901's.
And, if you looked into the used market of speakers, the list of
better performing speakers increases.
People that buy bose do not shop outside of Sears.

UnionPac2001

http://www.epinions.com/content_3766788228

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it!

Do feel free to add comments at the bottom. Constructive criticism or
support is greatly appreciated!

Your use of the word "pursuit" in your article is incorrect. It should have
been "pursue". ; )
dave weil

On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 01:53:10 -0500, "Robert Morein"
wrote:

"dave weil" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 00:05:24 -0000, Peter Sammon
wrote:

Peter Sammon wrote in
:

http://www.epinions.com/content_3766788228

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it!

Do feel free to add comments at the bottom. Constructive criticism or
support is greatly appreciated!

What do you have against the Sammon guy anyway?

Nothing. He's an unwitting dupe of the Bose conspiracy.

No Bob, I don't think you understand. I personally don't find identity
theft particularly savory...
Carl Valle

"Peter Sammon" wrote in message
http://www.epinions.com/content_3779895428

I guess from the beginning of time itself generalizations, theories,

cleverness and sarcasm seem to be the
proud trademarks of the lowly common Bose (speaker enthusiast).

Edited to fit your Monitor

Arny Krueger

"Peter Sammon" wrote in message

http://www.epinions.com/content_3779895428

Many of the self-inflating RAO regulars actually share more beliefs in
common with this guy, than anybody who is technically competent.

dave weil

On Sun, 22 Aug 2004 06:12:29 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

"Peter Sammon" wrote in message

http://www.epinions.com/content_3779895428

Many of the self-inflating RAO regulars actually share more beliefs in
common with this guy, than anybody who is technically competent.

Ummmm Arnold, "this guy" is the the guy that you're replying to. Just
thought you should know.
Clyde Slick

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Peter Sammon" wrote in message

http://www.epinions.com/content_3779895428

Many of the self-inflating RAO regulars actually share more beliefs in
common with this guy, than anybody who is technically competent.

That was just 'horrible' sentence structure. I think that
you 'clearly obfuscated' (that's a nice oxymoron!) your
intended message.
Did you mean to say, " Many of the self-inflating RAO regulars actually
share more beliefs in common with this guy, than WITH anybody who is
technically competent."?
or, "Many of the self-inflating RAO regulars actually share more beliefs in
common with this guy, than anybody who is technically competent shares
belrifs in common with this guy."?.

Arny Krueger

wrote:

"Peter Sammon" wrote in message

http://www.epinions.com/content_3779895428

Many of the self-inflating RAO regulars actually share more beliefs
in common with this guy, than anybody who is technically competent.

Ummmm Arnold, "this guy" is the the guy that you're replying to. Just
thought you should know.

BTW, this nit-picking post is most definately not an example of the dreaded
"Hectoring" that Weil is so concerned about.

S888Wheel

From: "Arny Krueger"
Date: 8/22/2004 11:04 AM Pacific Standard Time
[...]

Are you sure? Are you positive? Definately?
Bruce J. Richman

From: "Arny Krueger"
Date: 8/22/2004 11:04 AM Pacific Standard Time
[...]

Maybe he can get "Lionel" to help him with his language skills.

Bruce J. Richman

Lionel

Bruce J. Richman a écrit :

Mr. Wheeler wrote:

Are you sure? Are you positive? Definately?

Maybe he can get "Lionel" to help him with his language skills.

Oh, the Relic feels teasing on today.
Note that concerning the language skills I am more confident in Krueger
than in Wheeler...
*Definately*... )
dave weil

wrote:

"Peter Sammon" wrote in message

http://www.epinions.com/content_3779895428

Many of the self-inflating RAO regulars actually share more beliefs
in common with this guy, than anybody who is technically competent.

Ummmm Arnold, "this guy" is the the guy that you're replying to. Just
thought you should know.

BTW, this nit-picking post is most definately not an example of the dreaded
"Hectoring" that Weil is so concerned about.

No, it's not nit-picking. I didn't dog you about it, just wanted you
to know that the author of the post was also the author of the quoted
material. If you're so sensitive that you see it as hectoring, well
then, you've got more problems than just me.

Now, if you *want* me to hector about this, just let me know and I can
comply.

Clyde Slick

"Lionel" wrote in message
Bruce J. Richman a écrit :

Mr. Wheeler wrote:

Are you sure? Are you positive? Definately?

Maybe he can get "Lionel" to help him with his language skills.

Oh, the Relic feels teasing on today.
Note that concerning the language skills I am more confident in Krueger
than in Wheeler...
*Definately*... )

that figures!!!

The language of Lionel speaking warrants skills listening of Krooglish
logic!!!

Arny Krueger

wrote:

Many of the self-inflating RAO regulars actually share more beliefs
in common with this guy, than anybody who is technically competent.

Ummmm Arnold, "this guy" is the the guy that you're replying to.
Just thought you should know.

BTW, this nit-picking post is most definately not an example of the
dreaded "Hectoring" that Weil is so concerned about.

No, it's not nit-picking.

Of course not, observing the obvious and pretending that I didn't know it
isn't hectoring. It's just Dave Weil showing that he thinks that
comprehending the obvious is remarkable. I agree.

I didn't dog you about it, just wanted you
to know that the author of the post was also the author of the quoted
material.

Weil, why do I need you to tell me something that painfully obvious?

If you're so sensitive that you see it as hectoring, well
then, you've got more problems than just me.

Oh, the punch line!

Now, if you *want* me to hector about this, just let me know and I can
comply.

Weil, you obviously lack the required self-awareness to see yourself as you
appear to others.

Clyde Slick

[...]

Yes, any attempt to figure out the meaning of your ramblings IS
nit picking, if not lint picking, apologies to my friend, Howard.

Lionel

Clyde Slick a écrit :

"Lionel" wrote in message

Bruce J. Richman a écrit :

Mr. Wheeler wrote:

Are you sure? Are you positive? Definately?

Maybe he can get "Lionel" to help him with his language skills.

Oh, the Relic feels teasing on today.
Note that concerning the language skills I am more confident in Krueger
than in Wheeler...
*Definately*... )

that figures!!!

The language of Lionel speaking warrants skills listening of Krooglish
logic!!!

Three attempts for one successful post !
You are what one calls an onanist writer. :-)
Lionel

Bruce J. Richman a écrit :

Evidence he provides on a daily basis of this. Words truer were spoken never.

Could Frooglish be the dialect it is?

Our good doctor, eminent *psychologist*, who use to do free *slandering*
diagnostics on a *public* NG is also a linguist.
Too bad he has done the choice of deafness.

Lionel

S888Wheel a écrit :

It was my joke. Now it's on you as well as Krueger. Thanks for playing. Get
back to me when you figure it out.

You should find a little time to learn how to lose with dignity. :-)
Margaret von Busenhalter-Butt

wrote:

Many of the self-inflating RAO regulars actually share more beliefs
in common with this guy, than anybody who is technically competent.

Ummmm Arnold, "this guy" is the the guy that you're replying to.
Just thought you should know.

BTW, this nit-picking post is most definately not an example of the
dreaded "Hectoring" that Weil is so concerned about.

No, it's not nit-picking.

Of course not, observing the obvious and pretending that I didn't know it
isn't hectoring. It's just Dave Weil showing that he thinks that
comprehending the obvious is remarkable. I agree.

I didn't dog you about it, just wanted you
to know that the author of the post was also the author of the quoted
material.

Weil, why do I need you to tell me something that painfully obvious?

Perhaps it has something to do with your child pornography debacle.

Cheers,

Margaret