Dave Plowman (News)

Default The Art of Bose Bashing and Amar's Supposed Descent into Mediocrity

In article ,
Peter Sammon wrote:
You see, when the first reviews of the 901 went to press in 1968 they
were raves.

You should have read the informed press. The 901 gives a dreadful sound
stage.

--
*I speak fluent patriarchy but it's not my mother tongue

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.