Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Ian Iveson Ian Iveson is offline

Default AVO CT160 valve tester and Carlsbro amp up for grabs coz I'm skint

http://bit.ly/blY8q4

Hope that works...jpegs take a while for my puny puter.
Server might be slow.
Shame to see them go. If.
Off to ebay, or maybe Tom'll cart them home to Tokyo soon.

Ian

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Ian Iveson Ian Iveson is offline

PS...still checking descriptions, particularly all those
valve sockets that I don't know much about. Bound to be a
mistake somewhere, I guess.

Are the large pics too slow for everyone? I don't have
photoshop or similar, so I'm not sure how to make them
smaller in memory, other than to thumbnail them in
MSfrontpage.

thanks,
Ian

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Fred[_12_] Fred[_12_] is offline

The free image viewer Irfanview will resize and/or reduce the quality/file size of images, and convert from one
file type to another. It's also an excellent viewer.

http://www.irfanview.com/

Fred

"Ian Iveson" wrote in message ...
PS...still checking descriptions, particularly all those valve sockets that I don't know much about. Bound to be a mistake
somewhere, I guess.

Are the large pics too slow for everyone? I don't have photoshop or similar, so I'm not sure how to make them smaller in memory,
other than to thumbnail them in MSfrontpage.

thanks,
Ian

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Bret L Bret L is offline