Posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.audio.tubes,alt.guitar.amps
Andre Jute[_2_] Andre Jute[_2_] is offline

Default Please Santa, bring back my hedgehog

Looked into the hole of our pet hedgehog, who hasn't been eating his
food since there's been ice on the ground. Poor animal has gone into
hibernation in its hole by the stables for the second year in a row.
Looks like even the little porcupines don't believe in the global
warming porkie any more. I hope it survives the winter. It ain't young
any more. -- Andre Jute
Posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.audio.tubes,alt.guitar.amps
Bill Sornson[_2_] Bill Sornson[_2_] is offline

Andre Jute wrote:
Looked into the hole of our pet hedgehog, who hasn't been eating his
food since there's been ice on the ground. Poor animal has gone into
hibernation in its hole by the stables for the second year in a row.
Looks like even the little porcupines don't believe in the global
warming porkie any more. I hope it survives the winter. It ain't young
any more. -- Andre Jute

Santa's got his own problems:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_vPZ...ayer_embedded#

(From
http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/ja...an-candidates/)

Bill "it's all about the carbon (credits), baby" S.

Posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.audio.tubes,alt.guitar.amps
sam booka sam booka is offline

* Still Just Me * tapped the mic and
amongst other things, said, "Is this on?"
:

On Thu, 24 Dec 2009 13:56:34 -0800 (PST), Andre Jute
wrote:

Looked into the hole of our pet hedgehog, who hasn't been eating his
food since there's been ice on the ground. Poor animal has gone into
hibernation in its hole by the stables for the second year in a row.
Looks like even the little porcupines don't believe in the global
warming porkie any more. I hope it survives the winter. It ain't young
any more. -- Andre Jute

Sadly, Jute still doesn't understand the difference between local
weather and global climate change. How typical of his ilk.

Right back at ya, climate fraud artist apologist criminal...

www.surfacestations.org

--
All the perplexities, confusion, and distress in America arise,
not from defects in their Constitution or confederation, not
Posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.audio.tubes,alt.guitar.amps
Andre Jute[_2_] Andre Jute[_2_] is offline

wrote:
Looked into the hole of our pet hedgehog, who hasn't been eating his
food since there's been ice on the ground. Poor animal has gone into
hibernation in its hole by the stables for the second year in a row.
Looks like even the little porcupines don't believe in the global
warming porkie any more. I hope it survives the winter. It ain't young
any more. -- Andre Jute

Sadly, Jute still doesn't understand the difference between local
weather and global climate change. How typical of his ilk.

Such gracious goodwill to all men!

Andre Jute
Brandy for breakfast

Posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.audio.tubes,alt.guitar.amps

wrote:

Looked into the hole of our pet hedgehog, who hasn't been eating his
food since there's been ice on the ground. Poor animal has gone into
hibernation in its hole by the stables for the second year in a row.
Looks like even the little porcupines don't believe in the global
warming porkie any more. I hope it survives the winter. It ain't young
any more. -- Andre Jute

Sadly, Jute still doesn't understand the difference between local
weather and global climate change. How typical of his ilk.

Right back at ya, climate fraud artist apologist criminal...

He knows not what he does. I forgive him for not having a sense of
humour. It is too much to expect my hedgehog to forgive.

www.surfacestations.org

Tis the season of goodwill to all men with a 95% confidence rating.
According to first pie chart one comes to on that page, in the climate
sciences that's none. Ouch!

Andre Jute
The IPCC -- longest hand job in the history of mass hysteria -- has
now lasted almost twice as long as the Third Reich

Posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.audio.tubes,alt.guitar.amps
Arlowe Arlowe is offline

Andre Jute explained :
Looked into the hole of our pet hedgehog, who hasn't been eating his
food since there's been ice on the ground.

Maybe its dead?

Posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.audio.tubes,alt.guitar.amps
Bill Sornson[_2_] Bill Sornson[_2_] is offline

Arlowe wrote:
Andre Jute explained :
Looked into the hole of our pet hedgehog, who hasn't been eating his
food since there's been ice on the ground.

Maybe its dead?

Like your proofreader?

Posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.audio.tubes,alt.guitar.amps
Stinking Corpse of Ronny Reagan Stinking Corpse of Ronny Reagan is offline

Andre Jute wrote:
Looked into the hole of our pet hedgehog,

Those things taste almost was good as Bald Eagle and Spotted Owl.
Posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.audio.tubes,alt.guitar.amps
$am booka $am booka is offline

Andre Jute tapped the mic and amongst other things,
said, "Is this on?"
:

On Dec 25, 5:50*pm, sam booka wrote:
* Still Just Me * tapped the mic
and amongst other things, said, "Is this
on?"news:n2s9j5lfd9mhh2krno9s5ovb874

:

wrote:

[...]

Here's a pie chart we can all agree on:

http://www.thepeoplescube.com/red/viewtopic.php?t=4239

--
All the perplexities, confusion, and distress in America arise,
not from defects in their Constitution or confederation, not
from want of honor or virtue, so much as from downright ignorance
of the nature of coin, credit, and circulation,
John Adams
Posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.audio.tubes,alt.guitar.amps
Ouroboros Rex Ouroboros Rex is offline

wrote:

Looked into the hole of our pet hedgehog, who hasn't been eating
his food since there's been ice on the ground. Poor animal has
gone into hibernation in its hole by the stables for the second
year in a row. Looks like even the little porcupines don't believe
in the global warming porkie any more. I hope it survives the
winter. It ain't young any more. -- Andre Jute

Sadly, Jute still doesn't understand the difference between local
weather and global climate change. How typical of his ilk.

Right back at ya, climate fraud artist apologist criminal...

He knows not what he does. I forgive him for not having a sense of
humour. It is too much to expect my hedgehog to forgive.

www.surfacestations.org

Sorry, denialist lie site.

Posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.audio.tubes,alt.guitar.amps

wrote:

[...]

Laughed aloud at this from that entertaining site:
"In a scientific survey of Democrats, Democrat-leaning independents,
and nominal Republicans who vote Democratic, 71% of the respondents
were in favor of perpetual motion, 15% said it was the work of Satan,
and 14% said "what the hell does 'perpetual' mean?" When asked if they
thought perpetual motion would help or hurt the economy, 75% said
"help," 10% said "hurt," and 5% said "stop bothering me you a**hole."
These results were consistent across all ages, races and demographic
groups."
If global warming as practiced by the University of East Anglia CRU
and Michael Mann is "science", that sort of survey must surely also be
science! If you load the dice, of course the results will be exactly
what you loaded the dice for...

Andre Jute
Lies, damned lies -- and global warming

Posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.audio.tubes,alt.guitar.amps
Andre Jute[_2_] Andre Jute[_2_] is offline

On Dec 29, 11:47*am, flipper wrote:

[....] since EA CRU doesn't divulge how
they 'massage' data and neither does NOAA. GISS makes 'some' UHI
adjustment but don't explain it and are just as likely to adjust up as
down. For the record, the UHI [urban heat island] effect *increases* temperature readings
and there is no known mechanism by which it would 'cool' them so
adjusting 'both ways' presents a conundrum.

Hansen himself states "it is difficult to have confidence in the use
of urban records for estimating climate change…some urban stations
show little or no warming, even a slight cooling relative to rural
neighbors."

Damn problem, that "no warming." Obviously 'something wrong' with
those.

[......] Not that it would matter to EA CRU seeing how they simply
threw out 40% of the Russian data, mostly rural because those damn
things usually show cooler than nice warm cities, and 'value add',
undocumented, whatever the hell they like anyway, and then throw the
data away.

[.....]
The quaint notion we have a 'real' global temperature record to the
accuracy and certitude claimed is, thanks to the machinations of EA
CRU, NOAA, and GISS, every bit as much a myth as 'flat earth'.

It will be a very big problem reconstructing that data after so many
years of cooking and the job can certainly not be given to Jones,
Mann, Briffa, Hansen or anyone associated with them or any institution
they were connected with. We should not forget that a study of climate
trends is probably a useful if minor science, and that it has every
right to be conducted if honestly done and reported. We should not
throw the baby out with the scummy bathwater. In fact, I can see a
bright future for many young climatologists, though the profession is
generally so tainted that it will probably be necessary for a decade
or two to keep on men like Lindzen and Christy and Gray long, long
after normal retirement age to provide a base of experience and not
least the respectability of their example of standing up to the tide
of dishonest hysteria that was global warming.

More generally, any paper that cites any climate "researcher" ever
associated with the IPCC is automatically suspect, though it should
not be too difficult to find the few good ones as any are suspect
which show the hockey stick in any context whatsoever: flip through
it, see the hockey stick, bin it. And the "scientists" who were dumb
enough to go along with the mass hysteria of global warming should be
punished according to the severity of their crimes, with dismissal
from all university posts for those who subverted the peer review
process, tried to suppress opposing papers, took part in the
persecutions of skeptics, or personally cooked data, all scientific
crimes of the most despicable soviet-fascist class, with lesser
punishments and abrogation of future promotion for those who were
merely gullible or stupid. "Scientists" who misused official
positions, especially if on the public dollar, to make false forecasts
to generate panic should be criminally prosecuted for fraud and
disturbances of the public order. "Scientists" who raised huge sums
of public monies on the basis of cooked data also committed fraud
against the taxpapayer and should be criminally prosecuted. It is
encouraging to see that Mann is under investigation, and one expects
many other similar investigations in the States, with charges
following. Unfortunately, in Britain the affair will be swept under
the carpet, with Jones and Briffa and others quietly taking early
retirement, unless someone at the Freedom of Information enforcers
gets balls and leans on the Crown Prosecution Service to bring them
before a judge for their crimes. Business executives who committed the
insider trading, dishonest advertising practices, failures of
disclosure, destruction of accounts, contortions of truth,
conspiracies against competitors, monopoly practices and so on (a list
that if complete would take several pages to render), would long, long
since have been in jail with the key thrown away.

Andre Jute
Reformed petrol head
Car-free since 1992
Greener than thou!
Posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.audio.tubes,alt.guitar.amps
Bill Sornson[_2_] Bill Sornson[_2_] is offline

flipper wrote:
On Tue, 29 Dec 2009 21:26:29 -0500, * Still Just Me *
wrote:

On Tue, 29 Dec 2009 19:56:53 -0600, flipper wrote:

On Tue, 29 Dec 2009 18:39:27 -0500, * Still Just Me *
wrote:

On Tue, 29 Dec 2009 05:47:42 -0600, flipper
wrote:

He hasn't been trained in anything other than pointing at a green
screen.

So typical of AGW goons, and the left in general, to never discuss
data but attack personalities.

This is simple:

Yes, it is. It's 'simply' that you can't refute a single thing said
so, as with most AGW goons, you 'simply' delete it and go on about
your manufactured fantasies.

snip

I never wrestle with pigs. The pig enjoys it and I'll just end up
covered in mud.

Amusing that all you left in is the description of what you just did
again.

ROTFL See why I plonked Still Just Clueless? Hypocrisy and dishonesty are
his /better/ qualities. He's literally mentally ill (benefit of the doubt
given).

Bill "and don't get him started on the Jews" S.

Posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.audio.tubes,alt.guitar.amps
sam booka sam booka is offline

flipper tapped the mic and amongst other things,
said, "Is this on?" :

wrote:

He hasn't been trained in anything other than pointing at a
green screen.

So typical of AGW goons, and the left in general, to never
discuss data but attack personalities.

This is simple:

Yes, it is. It's 'simply' that you can't refute a single thing
said so, as with most AGW goons, you 'simply' delete it and go on
about your manufactured fantasies.

snip

I never wrestle with pigs. The pig enjoys it and I'll just end up
covered in mud.

Amusing that all you left in is the description of what you just did
again.

ROTFL See why I plonked Still Just Clueless? Hypocrisy and
dishonesty are his /better/ qualities. He's literally mentally ill
(benefit of the doubt given).

Bill "and don't get him started on the Jews" S.

The really scary thing is people just like him are running the country
now.

Gotta be careful on 'em too. They just had a shrink on Fox analyzing the
gaunch bomber. He was an antisocial loser type that buddied up with
idiots on the internet after being bztch slapped by every kid and his
dog. He/she/it may be only a few idiotic "Blame Bush" posts away from
snapping and donning locked and loaded "Fruit-O'-The-Lo0ns" in Amsterdam.
Bettter put him on a "Gaunch Spud" watch.

--
All the perplexities, confusion, and distress in America arise,
not from defects in their Constitution or confederation, not
from want of honor or virtue, so much as from downright ignorance
of the nature of coin, credit, and circulation,
John Adams
Posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.audio.tubes,alt.guitar.amps
Neil Brooks Neil Brooks is offline

wrote:

[...]

Plonk is supposed to mean ignore.

Which part of your behavior comports with "ignoring" him?

Hmm.

Poor Bill. May (or may not) have dropped the bottle, but ... just
never addressed the (innumerable) underlying issues, huh?

Happy New Year, regardless!
Signed: One of the Jews

Posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.audio.tubes,alt.guitar.amps
Ozark Bicycle Ozark Bicycle is offline

On Dec 30, 11:44 pm, * Still Just Me *
wrote:
On Wed, 30 Dec 2009 19:18:37 -0800 (PST), Neil Brooks

wrote:

[...]

Billdo still doesn't understand what "plonk" means.

The Sornson "plonk":

http://tinyurl.com/yaeprbz
Posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.audio.tubes,alt.guitar.amps

wrote:

Looked into the hole of our pet hedgehog, who hasn't been eating his
food since there's been ice on the ground. Poor animal has gone into
hibernation in its hole by the stables for the second year in a row.
Looks like even the little porcupines don't believe in the global
warming porkie any more. I hope it survives the winter. It ain't
young any more. -- Andre Jute

Sadly, Jute still doesn't understand the difference between local
weather and global climate change. How typical of his ilk.

Right back at ya, climate fraud artist apologist criminal...

www.surfacestations.org

Today's scandalous revelation (one of many):

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle6991177.ece

Posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.audio.tubes,alt.guitar.amps
Lord Valve Lord Valve is offline

wrote:

Looked into the hole of our pet hedgehog, who hasn't been eating his
food since there's been ice on the ground. Poor animal has gone into
hibernation in its hole by the stables for the second year in a row.
Looks like even the little porcupines don't believe in the global
warming porkie any more. I hope it survives the winter. It ain't
young any more. -- Andre Jute

Sadly, Jute still doesn't understand the difference between local
weather and global climate change. How typical of his ilk.

Right back at ya, climate fraud artist apologist criminal...

www.surfacestations.org

Today's scandalous revelation (one of many):

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle6991177.ece

Gee...bull****ting scientists. Who'd'a thunk it?

The global warming assholes are poised to take their
final swirl down the ****ter of history...and none of 'em
will admit it. After all...who wants to give up shindigs
like Copenhagen, or the opportunity to squeeze the
ordinary folks with carbon taxes?

**** 'em, they're goin' down.

Lord Valve
Globally Cool in Denver

Posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.audio.tubes,alt.guitar.amps
Lord Valve Lord Valve is offline

flipper wrote:

wrote:

Looked into the hole of our pet hedgehog, who hasn't been eating his
food since there's been ice on the ground. Poor animal has gone into
hibernation in its hole by the stables for the second year in a row.
Looks like even the little porcupines don't believe in the global
warming porkie any more. I hope it survives the winter. It ain't
young any more. -- Andre Jute

Sadly, Jute still doesn't understand the difference between local
weather and global climate change. How typical of his ilk.

Right back at ya, climate fraud artist apologist criminal...

www.surfacestations.org

Today's scandalous revelation (one of many):

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle6991177.ece

So much for 'peer review', so much for 'due diligence', so much for
'settled science', so much credibility and so much assigning 90%
'likelihood' to a freaking ad hoc speculation that they got wrong to
begin with.

The Three Stooges, hi we're morons. were more competent than the IPCC.

How dare you compare the Stooges to the IPCC?

The Stooges are ****in' *rocket scientists* compared to
those bull**** artists...jeez...

Lord Valve
Globally Cool in Denver

Posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.audio.tubes,alt.guitar.amps

wrote:

[...]

I especially loved the bit where Professor Lal, the fellow in charge
of the IPCC 2007 chapter on glaciers, admits that he doesn't know much
about glaciers. So much for the IPCC's self-vaunted 'expertise'.
Presumably Lal was appointed because the IPCC knew he would not
scruple to take an unfounded speculation from a 'grey source' (i.e.
NOT peer reviewed) and expand it from a single glacier to a whole
mountain range melting.

The Three Stooges, hi we're morons. were more competent than the IPCC.

To compare the Three Stooges, hugely competent and entertaining
comedians, to those self-righteous, pompous, offensive, ineffective,
counterproductive bumblers in the IPCC is gratuitously offensive to
the Three Stooges.

Andre Jute
The IPCC -- longest hand job in the history of mass hysteria -- has
now lasted almost twice as long as the Third Reich

Posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.audio.tubes,alt.guitar.amps
Lord Valve Lord Valve is offline

flipper wrote:

wrote:

[...]

I contacted Moe through a medium and he said it was OK.

Well - at least that's got more science behind it than AGW.

LV

Posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.audio.tubes,alt.guitar.amps
datakoll datakoll is offline

where's he live ? We have a gallon of used gasoline.
Posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.audio.tubes,alt.guitar.amps

On Jan 22, 12:57*am, datakoll wrote:
where's he live ? *We have a gallon of used gasoline.

My understanding is that Santa lives at the north pole and that he
uses reindeer, so he would have little use for 'a gallon of used
gasoline'.

Andre Jute
Reformed petrol head
Car-free since 1992
Greener than thou!
Posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.audio.tubes,alt.guitar.amps

Andre Jute wrote:
On Jan 22, 12:57 am, datakoll wrote:

where's he live ? We have a gallon of used gasoline.

My understanding is that Santa lives at the north pole and that he
uses reindeer, so he would have little use for 'a gallon of used
gasoline'.

Is there ANY use for ANY quantity of "used" gasoline?

Bill "other than fumes" S.

Posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.audio.tubes,alt.guitar.amps
datakoll datakoll is offline

hedgehogs use gas in their chainsaws

Posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.audio.tubes,alt.guitar.amps
Dan O Dan O is offline

On Jan 21, 6:03 pm, "Bill Sornson" wrote:
Andre Jute wrote:
On Jan 22, 12:57 am, datakoll wrote:
where's he live ? We have a gallon of used gasoline.

My understanding is that Santa lives at the north pole and that he
uses reindeer, so he would have little use for 'a gallon of used
gasoline'.

Is there ANY use for ANY quantity of "used" gasoline?

Bill "other than fumes" S.

If you only used it to clean a chain, it might still run your Subaru.
Posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.audio.tubes,alt.guitar.amps
Tom Sherman °_° Tom Sherman °_° is offline

Default Please Satan, bring back my hedgehog

datakoll aka Gene Daniels wrote:

where's he live ? We have a gallon of used gasoline.

FIRE IN THE HOLE!

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007
Posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.audio.tubes,alt.guitar.amps