Herb Goldstein

Default opinion?

I have a pair of HH Scott 177B speakers. I was just wondering if anyone else
knows about these. The cool thing is that they were produced at a time when
foamed woofers were the norm, but these are rubber. They will in all
likelihood, never wear out. My parents gave them to me as a Christmas
present in 1977-78 as part of a complete stereo sstem. They are the only
component I still own from the original system. They have managed to outlive
several receivers/amps.

Arny Krueger

"Herb Goldstein" wrote in message

I have a pair of HH Scott 177B speakers. I was just wondering if
anyone else knows about these. The cool thing is that they were
produced at a time when foamed woofers were the norm, but these are
rubber. They will in all likelihood, never wear out. My parents gave
them to me as a Christmas present in 1977-78 as part of a complete
stereo system. They are the only component I still own from the
original system. They have managed to outlive several receivers/amps.

I wonder why http://www.hhscott.com/photo.htm doesn't list this model?

Arny Krueger

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

"Herb Goldstein" wrote in message

I have a pair of HH Scott 177B speakers. I was just wondering if
anyone else knows about these. The cool thing is that they were
produced at a time when foamed woofers were the norm, but these are
rubber. They will in all likelihood, never wear out. My parents gave
them to me as a Christmas present in 1977-78 as part of a complete
stereo system. They are the only component I still own from the
original system. They have managed to outlive several receivers/amps.

I wonder why http://www.hhscott.com/photo.htm doesn't list this model?

Answer: it doesn't include info about later models.

Powell

"Herb Goldstein" wrote

I have a pair of HH Scott 177B speakers. I was
just wondering if anyone else knows about these.

The 1981 model of 177BL: Three-way air
suspension, 7-70 Watts, 50-18,000 Hz +/-
4 dB, 92.5 sB SPl, MSRP $150.