Ron Wiebe

Default Dealer Recommendations / quotes Needed

I believe I have decied on the equipment I want to get, not I just need to
decied where to get it. I am planning to ship it to my friends place in
Indiana and drive over and pick it up. I live in Canada (london area), but
with the US dollar where it is right now buying in the US is cheaper. If
you have dealer recommendations or are a dealer and want to send me a quote
on some or all of the following equipment, please do so. My address is "
ron at thebibliophile dot com " (I don't have any smap comming to this
address yet, hence the spam block). Many thanks to all who have helped me
through this process!

Yamaha 01V96 V2
Rack ears for 01V
Yamaha MY8AT
RME digi9636 sound card
Behringer DEQ2496
Behringer ECM 8000
Sennheiser E865
Superlux CMH-8K/H (two of these)
Sennheiser EW152G2 wireless headset
rack mount for above transmitter
ROLLS RS79b
Sennheiser HD280 Pro

regards
Ron Wiebe

Kurt Albershardt

Ron Wiebe wrote:

RME digi9636 sound card

eBay (no longer in production.)

Sennheiser HD280 Pro

IME http://etronics.com/ usually has the best deal.
Kurt Albershardt

Ron Wiebe wrote:

RME digi9636 sound card

eBay (no longer in production.)

Sennheiser HD280 Pro

IME http://etronics.com/ usually has the best deal.
Ron Wiebe

"Kurt Albershardt" wrote in message
Ron Wiebe wrote:

RME digi9636 sound card

eBay (no longer in production.)

But if you search on froogle.com there are still quite a few sites that sell
it, such as www.macmidimusic.com .

Sennheiser HD280 Pro

IME http://etronics.com/ usually has the best deal.

Kurt Albershardt

Ron Wiebe wrote:

RME digi9636 sound card

eBay (no longer in production.)

But if you search on froogle.com there are still quite a few sites that sell
it, such as www.macmidimusic.com .

Maybe they still make them.

HDSP9632 is a much more useful card for most of us, but with the digital console you won't need its additional routing capabilities and analog I/O.

Mike Rivers

In article "Ron Wiebe" ron at thebibliophile dot com writes:

I believe I have decied on the equipment I want to get, not I just need to
decied where to get it. I am planning to ship it to my friends place in
Indiana and drive over and pick it up. I live in Canada (london area), but
with the US dollar where it is right now buying in the US is cheaper.

What happens when you cross the border with a truckload of brand new
audio gear? Eh?

--
I'm really Mike Rivers )

Tom Hole

"Ron Wiebe" ron at thebibliophile dot com wrote in message
[...]

Best price I found for a new 01v96 was $1850 from he

http://altomusic.com/new/interface_top.htm

No problems with them. Friendly and fast.

Tom

Ron Wiebe

com writes:

I believe I have decied on the equipment I want to get, not I just need

decied where to get it. I am planning to ship it to my friends place in
Indiana and drive over and pick it up. I live in Canada (london area),

but
with the US dollar where it is right now buying in the US is cheaper.

What happens when you cross the border with a truckload of brand new
audio gear? Eh?

You have to go through the commercial lane at the border, and fill out a
bunch of paper work, and pay around $50 brokerage fees + GST (7 or 8 percent
of total import) and wait in line for several hours. That's about it as far
as I know.

regards
Ron Wiebe

Rob Reedijk

Ron Wiebe ron at thebibliophile dot com wrote:

You have to go through the commercial lane at the border, and fill out a
bunch of paper work, and pay around $50 brokerage fees + GST (7 or 8 percent
of total import) and wait in line for several hours. That's about it as far
as I know.

Don't forget about PST. They are starting to force us to pay that when
we import now.

Rob R.