Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.high-end

Default Mind Stretchers

"Gary Eickmeier" wrote in message
OK, I have been sufficiently worked over for now. I thank you all - or
both - for some great discussion. You have read what I said, and that is
all
I can ask.

NOW, assuming I am all washed up, that my statements that there is no
stereo
theory even at this late date in audio history is wrong, I sit at your
feet
as a student.

How does stereo work?

Strictly speaking Stereo over speakers doesn't work because it can't work.
It's just like a car with 110% thermodynamic efficiency.

It is an acceptable illusion or at least an illusion that many find
acceptable.