Ty Ford

Default Want mic reviews? I think I just successfully reorganized my site

Back in April when my main computer died....

Any way. I've moved my review archive to a new ISP. I've cleaned up the
archives a bit and tried to organize them better.

If you don't mind take a look and let me know if you have any problems.

Just go to my main page http://www.tyford.com and click on Review Archives
Reviews

Thanks,

Ty Ford

stuff are at www.tyford.com

Steve King

"Ty Ford" wrote in message
Back in April when my main computer died....

Any way. I've moved my review archive to a new ISP. I've cleaned up the
archives a bit and tried to organize them better.

If you don't mind take a look and let me know if you have any problems.

Just go to my main page http://www.tyford.com and click on Review Archives
Reviews

Thanks,

Ty Ford

-- Ty Ford's equipment reviews, audio samples, rates and other
audiocentric
stuff are at www.tyford.com

I like the new home page (since I last visited, I think), but I'd like the
look of the reviews page to be similar. The navigation of it is great,
though.

Steve

stuff are at www.tyford.com

I like the new home page (since I last visited, I think), but I'd like the
look of the reviews page to be similar. The navigation of it is great,
though.

Steve

TNX! That's apple's iDISK. I also use it to talk to clients long distance,
VOIP.

Ty

stuff are at www.tyford.com

Cool. We'll have to talk about that sometime. I'm not up at all on VOIP.
I can't even say it.

Steve King

stuff are at www.tyford.com

Cool. We'll have to talk about that sometime. I'm not up at all on VOIP.
I can't even say it.

Steve King

Wayne

Spiffy looking and navigates great.

Is it possible to word wrap some of your reviews done in a text file? My
browsers won't do that. I'd have to save and run 'em in Word or something.
:)

Needs more mic and preamp reviews. he-he-heh.

--Wayne

-"sounded good to me"-

Ty Ford

On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 20:44:04 -0500, Wayne wrote
(in article ):

Spiffy looking and navigates great.

Is it possible to word wrap some of your reviews done in a text file? My
browsers won't do that. I'd have to save and run 'em in Word or something.

Needs more mic and preamp reviews. he-he-heh.

--Wayne

-"sounded good to me"-

Thanks Wayne,

Hmm, wrap the words. Going back to wrap all of them would be a pain. Maybe I
can do that in future. What browser are you using?

Ty

stuff are at www.tyford.com

Kurt Albershardt

Ty Ford wrote:
On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 20:44:04 -0500, Wayne wrote
(in article ):

Is it possible to word wrap some of your reviews done in a text file? My
browsers won't do that. I'd have to save and run 'em in Word or something.

Hmm, wrap the words. Going back to wrap all of them would be a pain. Maybe I
can do that in future.

Ick. Makes it harder to read for the rest of us and harder to import into a typesetter (just in case somebody buys one of them)

stuff are at www.tyford.com

Just load the file into Notepad on a PC and check wordwrap, save the
file and reload to the website. And I use AOL, IE and Mozilla
browsers.

Wayne