rufftrack rufftrack is offline
Junior Member

Default Otari Concept One pan pot problem & Re-Cap

I have an Otari Concept One that has been upgraded to an Elite Mastering Section & so my questions are does the Otari Concept one have to be recapped ever. Also some times the pan only allows audio out of right or left channel when in center but if you raise the volume on the fader both channels Right & Left go on then it is OK or if I open the bays under the faders and push up on the ribbon connectors they will go on, does this happen to anyone else and how did you fix it.
Dave

What is my problem/ Bad speaker maybe? Wmaharrisjr Car Audio 4 September 22nd 03 04:04 PM
MP3 to CD-R problem G Ford Pro Audio 7 August 30th 03 09:20 PM
Samplitude V6.0 graphic problem cvsound Pro Audio 0 August 14th 03 01:45 PM
playback problem with logic audio Christof Helfrich Pro Audio 0 August 8th 03 04:27 PM
Technics SL1210 M3D turntable problem... Strutter General 1 July 13th 03 08:55 PM